WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<
There hasn't been a report to my knowledge about a search along the Sammamish. LE has said repeatedly that their target of interest is around the apt. and where the car was left/ran out of gas.
Yes, they have insurance for the children, and I forget now which it was Community Health, I think.

No word on what symptoms Sky had. Mom apparently emailed a friend that morning telling her Sky was ill.

No report of any allergies or chronic conditions that Sky might have. Only clothing description. >

BBM:
Is the picture used (with the exact same description of last seen clothing) accurate? Was that taken that day? Did he have footwear on? The sweatshirt in the pic has a zipper.

No footwear. Just white socks according to mom.

The picture taken was from her Flickr album, which was from March, I believe. Same clothing is what JB/mom said he was wearing the day he disappeared. Mom likes stripes. A lot. :)

Oddly, yesterday, she was re-uploading older pictures to her Flickr account...scenic pictures from Tacoma. Very strange. Her Flickr album is very weird/intriguing.

Also, it was since reported she did have her wallet, but she left her iPhone and purse at home when she took the drive to the hospital with Sky and his sister.

No footwear. Just white socks according to mom.

The picture taken was from her Flickr album, which was from March, I believe. Same clothing is what JB/mom said he was wearing the day he disappeared. Mom likes stripes. A lot. :)

Oddly, yesterday, she was re-uploading older pictures to her Flickr account...scenic pictures from Tacoma. Very strange. Her Flickr album is very weird/intriguing.

Also, it was since reported she did have her wallet, but she left her iPhone and purse at home when she took the drive to the hospital with Sky and his sister.

Ok, well that explains the last seen clothing. I suppose what more could you want in a search than an absolute guarantee of what someone was wearing? Trying to look at this positively.

Have to run for a few and take care of dogs. Will be back in a bit. Thinking about this very small grid. :waitasec:

IF SM were following JB, all he would have to do is call LE to report his son was yet again abandoned . . . I believe that he is stuffing most of his emotions and really trying to remain positive.

I am glad everyone is trying to think out of the box and pool our collective brains to help find this "little dude".

I wish I could be even half as positive as SM about his son's safe return. Even though it appears JB and the children live right in the heart of the city . . . I keep trying to find areas that are closest to the home that would be good "dump sites"

It's my perspective, as flawed as it may be, that if she premeditated this, she didn't do this close to home. I think that her issues with her home would drive her to go a distance from it for anything "imperfect". I also think it would explain (hypothetically) why she would plan the "abduction" to take place from a car and not near her home.

ETA- I think that what drives most people to stay close to home, could drive her away from it. (??)

My 4 yo daughter cannot unbuckle her car seat - granted, some buckles may be easier than others, but he seems really young to be able to do it himself.

I have a 2.5 year old son that is very strong and he can't get himself out of his 5-point car seat. Heck, some days, I have a hard time undoing it. I just don't believe that Sky would have been able to get out of it.

And, to only have him in socks - in this weather -cold and very wet? :furious: My son is always dressed warm, with socks and shoes and rain boots in the car.

I'll never believe Sky was in her car that morning. I am so far behind on this case, but my heart breaks for little Sky. So beautiful!

I'm sick of mother's tossing their children out like garbage when all I want is another child to love.

Sky's birthday is September 2.

Thank you.

Am I way off base here in my thinking that he could have disappeared much earlier? Do we know for sure when he was last seen? I know LE was saying something about 2wks, but was that ever confirmed?

Why aren't there any pictures of his birthday? :(

I wonder if this was so premeditated that she purposely left her iphone at home so she wouldn't be "pinged." hmmmm....

November 18, 2011 at 9:49 AM (PST)

Bellevue police have scheduled a briefing for 3:30 this afternoon to update the media on the investigation into the Nov. 6 disappearance of Sky Metalwala.

http://today.seattletimes.com/2011/11/bellevue-police-plan-briefing-on-missing-boy-case/

thank you Patty! (I personally feel they need to do this to keep the story alive and tips coming in... his story has all but fallen off of the front pages of local media since LE quit holding these briefings)

DH just said it probably would not have all of the same bells and whistles pre-2000 era. However, if the car did run out of gas or had an engine malfunction the "check engine light" would have come on and the dealerships can plug in a computer to get a "code" to see what might have happened, albeit the computer systems in 1997 were pretty primative to what they have now.

Getting data from 98 would be limited but there could be some.

Ask him if the EGR valve was bad and shut the engine down if it would show on the computer in a '98 model please. I had one going bad in a Honda and it would shut the car down almost as if it were out of gas and sometimes it would start right back up and sometimes it would have to sit for a a little while.

Ok, well that explains the last seen clothing. I suppose what more could you want in a search than an absolute guarantee of what someone was wearing? Trying to look at this positively.

Have to run for a few and take care of dogs. Will be back in a bit. Thinking about this very small grid. :waitasec:

If she planned this surely she wouldn't tell them what exactly he was wearing when he "disappeared". May as well take any photo and say he was wearing this outfit.

thank you Patty! (I personally feel they need to do this to keep the story alive and tips coming in... his story has all but fallen off of the front pages of local media since LE quit holding these briefings)

Can you pretty please re post your map link for Oriah? Thank you. :)

Me too. First birthday comes to mind, and a nice bowl of spaghetti :) On that note, there is a picture of M and JB with spaghetti, with JB cleaning up M's nice white t-shirt.

Does that count? :crazy:

How about the first birthday cake eating?!! That is some of my fav photos. Putting a large piece of cake in front of a one year old and watching them pick it up with their fingers. The photos here are not really all of memories, but mostly seem staged IMHO.

Really how could the man have done so(take kids photos to prove Julias abuse?? I am seriously asking Have you read the documents ? Because it's obvious Julia took photos with the wounds she inflicted in order to back her fictitious claims of abuse!! Therefor Solomon has never seen his children again(from the time she inflicted the wounds and took the pix)due to the thorough investigation process that Occurs the minute that Julia filed the claims that SM physically and sexually abused his kids!!!!

Noted that every single solitary baseless, factless claim from this persons mouth(JB) have been proven unfounded and 100% false!!

Iow 100% bs.. All a game to Julia!! When infact the father has fought harder thru this extremely tedious and tiring process to finally be back with his kids!!!

And please make note that when that finally had been proven and these children finally allowed to be reunited with their father.. This was decided 72 hours before Sky mysteriously disappeared..

This man did everything humanly possible fighting for his kids.. He was up against a sick liar who didn't mind inflicting severe abuses to get what she wanted.. Solomon went the whole 9yrds and then some for his kids. Sadly the sociopathic mother disappeared one of those children coincidentally at the exact moment the father finally had proved every single one *of her sick allegations as 100% false and was about to be reunited with his children!

Believe it's truly a coincidence??? IMO common logic says it's anything but..*

:woohoo: :greatpost: Thanks was not enough for this post!

When we moved into our house, our son was just over a year old and in the confusion he somehow managed to open a car door and get into the driver seat of a car ~ and it wasn't even our car, but a relative who was helping! The car was also parked on a hill, so it could have been tragic if he had played with the steering wheel or something, but thank God we found him after just a few minutes.

However, I don't really believe that Sky was in that car that day, even though the little girl said he was. She is only four and seems to have been programmed by Mom, and she also might really believe he was there! But I personally don't believe it.

When my son was 2, my husband was tying down our ATV onto the trailer that was hooked behind our SUV. He had left the keys in the ignition and the drivers door opened. My 2 year old got into the drivers seat, somehow pushed the brake, and put my SUV into reverse. My husband was lucky that he was not run over when the trailer fish-tailed and hit into the side of my SUV. SCARY!!

If she planned this surely she wouldn't tell them what exactly he was wearing when he "disappeared". May as well take any photo and say he was wearing this outfit.

3/4 of the photos of him were taken in this very outfit. The later photos from July of 2011 (possibly the last photos uploaded of him), the outfit does not seem to fit him as well. It seems visibly too short for him.

I have been so busy with RL and work, but I have caught up a bit. Thanks for everyone keeping things moving in this thread. Poor little Sky!! Where are you baby?!

I am looking forward to the presser. Hopefully there is something - anything - new. At LEAST the LE are keeping him in front of the media!!

I've been searching for verification that they've used HRD/cadaver dogs on Julia's car and/or apt as this is OF HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE SIGNIFIGANCE IMO.. specifically whether or not the HRD dogs alerted anywhere on either of these two places(car/apt).. I know someone posted earlier that yes, for certain cadaver dogs had been used on both and that there were no hits on either, but I cannot locate that info to back it up.. I found where fairly early on there was possibly an assumption that cadaver dogs were used but that was quickly amended to state that cadaver dogs were NOT USED..
* Police used a search-and-rescue dog at Biryukova's apartment on Monday, not a cadaver dog as some had speculated.
http://www.king5.com/news/cities/se...st-for-polygraph-133499358.html?commentPage=2

Police also used a search-and-rescue dog on Biryukova&#8217;s downtown Redmond apartment that didn&#8217;t uncover any &#8220;powerful investigative leads,&#8221; said Johnson.
http://www.redmond-reporter.com/news/133726103.html

Police have initiated a reverse 911 call in the area to alert residents to the boy, and King County Search and Rescue tracking dogs are on scene searching for the child.
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/133328108.html?m=y&smobile=y&c=y

Would love to find this info stating that there were cadaver/HRD DOGS USED ON BOTH PLACES.. And would be ecstatic to hear there were zero hits for human remains/scent of human decomp, as that certainly would bolster hope that Sky could still be alive somewhere.. But for now I am unable to verify that there were even cadaver dogs used?!? Which IMO is extremely frustrating if it's indeed fact that investigators have ONLY USED SAR(search and rescue)/scent trailing type of dogs.. My question would then be WTF? WTH NOT?!?!?

Anyone who knows any different or able to locate anything verifying the use of cadaver/HRD dogs please, please post!! TIA:)

One thing I have noticed about the photos on Flickr, there are a couple of photo albums that are named 2011; however, the photos are older. She may not be completely computer literate and realize how transparent this is. It is another reason why I think the photos are staged.

Wonder if it's name a POI time? Hope so....and more info! Chalk marks explanation. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member