WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know that she physically abused her kids to get pictures to blame on her husband. I'm wondering if she tried to take it to another level. Perhaps she thought she could poison Sky by giving him a dose of something that would make him sick either too sick to go to the father or something that she intended to blame on the father so that he would look guilty. Maybe she did something and it accidentally killed him.

Plausible theory, imo. It's possible she gave Sky something with the mindset that he would be too sick to go to daddy's, too sick to continue mediation and discussing custody and visitation arrangements. Perhaps she gave him too much and od'd him. :(

Also, with regards to the scenic photo which appeared and mysteriously disappeared within a few hours yesterday. I had the creepiest feeling/thought that perhaps if something happened to Sky and she disposed of him, perhaps she chose a site with a beautiful view.

One that might make it acceptable in her mind to have disposed of her son in such a way that was not a proper burial. It occured to me perhaps she uploaded that photo so she could 'see' where Sky was resting peacefully, in her mind. Thought better of it and decided to make the photo go poof.

It also occured to me she might have uploaded it a third time to try and control any obsessive thoughts about visiting him there, or visiting the area.

It's all very creepy and there is a reason she posted that photo and removed it so quickly once we began discussing it here at WS.

jmo

People need to stop commenting on her Flickr account. She may see the comments and make it private and I am way too nosy for that.

My 4 yo daughter cannot unbuckle her car seat - granted, some buckles may be easier than others, but he seems really young to be able to do it himself.

When we moved into our house, our son was just over a year old and in the confusion he somehow managed to open a car door and get into the driver seat of a car ~ and it wasn't even our car, but a relative who was helping! The car was also parked on a hill, so it could have been tragic if he had played with the steering wheel or something, but thank God we found him after just a few minutes.

However, I don't really believe that Sky was in that car that day, even though the little girl said he was. She is only four and seems to have been programmed by Mom, and she also might really believe he was there! But I personally don't believe it.

they said they wouldn't hold anymore until they had some more information to give so helpfully there will be some new developments

Ya know, I certainly hope that JB didn't involve her brother in anyway. What a disaster if he is planning on being a Dr and he did! You could kiss that career good-bye.

People need to stop commenting on her Flickr account. She may see the comments and make it private and I am way too nosy for that.

FWIW, I don't think she'll make it private, comments or not. IMO she likes the attention too much. If she were going to make it private, she would have done so when people started discussing how dangerous it is to leave photo's of her minor children half dressed for the entire www to view.

Who knows, maybe she is the type that if it is only photo's, it doesn't bother her that some sicko might be getting off viewing them. :furious:

Agreed.

I've seen mods make clear that Solomon is a victim in this case, but some are choosing to discuss something along these lines.

He's been willing to take polygraphs. He's been seen choking on tears and as far as I have seen, very soft spoken. The car was not out of gas. There have been no mechanical problems reported, and it ran for something like 2 hours on the gas it had in the tank with no mechanical issues when the police tested it. This scenario is quite a stretch given these facts.

And why would he be stalking her when just a few days prior he was finally granted visitation with his children?

Not from anything in his character that I have seen, but the pure frustration of hearing she wanted to revoke what had been accomplished during the 11/12 hour mediation. I would have hit the ceiling or :banghead: upon hearing it if it were me.

Ya know, I certainly hope that JB didn't involve her brother in anyway. What a disaster if he is planning on being a Dr and he did! You could kiss that career good-bye.

If she did, I don't believe it was done with his direct knowledge. She may have manipulated him into participating in some way he was completely unaware of.

I hope for his sake, and the sake of his future he is fully cooperating with LE! In fact I hope ALL of her friends and family are. It would really suck to be charged as an accessory or something else based on Julia manipulating someone into assisting her without their direct knowledge. Kind of that, even if someone else did it, if you were there you get busted too, thing. \

Where are you Sky? Help those of us looking for you to find you! We want to bring you home!

FWIW, I don't think she'll make it private, comments or not. IMO she likes the attention too much. If she were going to make it private, she would have done so when people started discussing how dangerous it is to leave photo's of her minor children half dressed for the entire www to view.

Who knows, maybe she is the type that if it is only photo's, it doesn't bother her that some sicko might be getting off viewing them. :furious:

TBH, I hope she's forced to. With it going to the media, and the pictures she has on there, if I were LE or SM, I'd be worried! jmo

<snipped>
I wish I could be even half as positive as SM about his son's safe return. Even though it appears JB and the children live right in the heart of the city . . . I keep trying to find areas that are closest to the home that would be good "dump sites"

Yesterday I was looking at where JB's mother lives in Issaquah (don't want to give exact address as she isn't being sleuthed). I noticed in the immediate area is Cougar Mountain and Squak Mountain State Park. This is about 14 miles from JB's apt so I don't know how likely of a "dump site" it would be but the proximity of these heavily wooded areas to grandma's house struck me.

Here is the satellite view of the area - JB's mother lives near where it says "Talus". http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&ll...&spn=0.045447,0.153637&gl=ca&vpsrc=0&t=h&z=13

I hate the phrase "dump site"

I'm thinking that it's very obvious what happened here. The more I think about it the more it seems like she escalated the situation against SM and tried to do something to make Sky sick and she ODed the boy. I mean she was rushing to get him to the hospital because he was sick supposedly.

And she left the phone home so it wouldn't "ping" and I wonder if the little girl fell asleep in the car and she disposed of Sky? But then wouldn't the dogs pick up a scent of death in the car?

I'm thinking that it's very obvious what happened here. The more I think about it the more it seems like she escalated the situation against SM and tried to do something to make Sky sick and she ODed the boy. I mean she was rushing to get him to the hospital because he was sick supposedly.

And she left the phone home so it wouldn't "ping" and I wonder if the little girl fell asleep in the car and she disposed of Sky? But then wouldn't the dogs pick up a scent of death in the car?

It's possible she thought Sky was deceased but he wasn't quite yet. **shudders** Shades of Tyler Dasher, bless his little heart...

Yesterday I was looking at where JB's mother lives in Issaquah (don't want to give exact address as she isn't being sleuthed). I noticed in the immediate area is Cougar Mountain and Squak Mountain State Park. This is about 14 miles from JB's apt so I don't know how likely of a "dump site" it would be but the proximity of these heavily wooded areas to grandma's house struck me.

Here is the satellite view of the area - JB's mother lives near where it says "Talus". http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&ll...&spn=0.045447,0.153637&gl=ca&vpsrc=0&t=h&z=13

Yes. In fact Ted Bundy dumped some of his victims at Squak. :(

That whole area going east from Redmond and around Issaquah is heavily wooded forest.

ETA- I don't think Sky was ever in that car that morning. Do we know when and why JB started driving her brother's car?

<I'm thinking that it's very obvious what happened here. The more I think about it the more it seems like she escalated the situation against SM and tried to do something to make Sky sick and she ODed the boy. I mean she was rushing to get him to the hospital because he was sick supposedly.

And she left the phone home so it wouldn't "ping" and I wonder if the little girl fell asleep in the car and she disposed of Sky? But then wouldn't the dogs pick up a scent of death in the car?>

Respectfully snipped by me for space- just using your post to jump off of Chewy.

BBM:

A fellow WSer asked me to pop in over here, and I have not had a chance to catch up on all of the threads yet. Could someone be so kind as to explain the intial search efforts taken for Sky- along with the addy of the residence, the gas station, the hospital? Thank you so much if anyone can do this.

A fellow WSer asked me to pop in over here, and I have not had a chance to catch up on all of the threads yet. Could someone be so kind as to explain the intial search efforts taken for Sky- along with the addy of the residence, the gas station, the hospital? Thank you so much if anyone can do this.

ETA #2: Nurse has a map of the case already...Let me find it.

Here are the apartments:

Veloce
8102 161st Avenue NE
Redmond, WA 98052
Phone: 425-296-0019

http://www.liveatveloce.com/

IIRC, they have done 3 searches at each location (the apt and the place where the car was left.) Supposedly, no scent of Sky was detected outside of the car where it was left in Bellevue (his blanket was still inside and used as a scent article). I believe there were no HRD hits in the apt., but the police still have custody of the apt. Julia (the mom) is not living there right now and her 4 y/o daughter was put in the care of CPS. The daughter stated Sky was in the car, but according to court documents/declarations by the father, the 4 y/o was easily influenced by her mom.

Mom and dad had a mediation meeting on Tuesday the 1st of November. On Friday, the mom called and backed out of the reached agreement about custody. Sunday, Sky was gone from the car. Mom was supposedly taking him to the hospital because he was sick and she ran out of gas (but that was debunked by police who said there were 2.2 gallons of gas in the car when they inspected it).

I'll try to link this later with actual articles. There is a linky only section on WS for Sky here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154065

ETA: This is an interesting twist as well: Sky Metalwala Case Holds Strange Similarities To 'Law & Order' Episode, Police Say

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/10/sky-metalwala-law-order-svu_n_1086268.html

Somebody help me out here. I may have missed it, but a lot of photos that were uploaded Sept 5th, say they were taken Sept 5th, but they were not because they were older photos. . .like the Halloween ones are not from this year, but I'm assuming last.

Does anybody know what the last date is for a photo taken of Sky (that is not part of the massive upload on 9/5/11 that obviously has the wrong dates attached)?

I wonder what happened on or around 9/5 that would have her uploading all these photos and having their date taken appear as 9/5. Again, I want to know how long she has been driving her brothers car.

ETA. . she is playing with dates here. The last one I could find taken of Sky is in June. But look at the pictures labeled summer 2011. . .those are not from summer 2011. Do we have any pictures of Sky's birthday? Isn't that in Sept?

ETA-changed April to June

In any of the press conferences, or any other time, have LE stated why JB hasn't been arrested yet for child endangerment? It still really bothers me that she isn't locked up on those charges alone.

ETA #2: Nurse has a map of the case already...Let me find it.

Here are the apartments:

Veloce
8102 161st Avenue NE
Redmond, WA 98052
Phone: 425-296-0019

http://www.liveatveloce.com/

IIRC, they have done 3 searches at each location (the apt and the place where the car was left.) Supposedly, no scent of Sky was detected outside of the car where it was left in Bellevue (his blanket was still inside and used as a scent article). I believe there were no HRD hits in the apt., but the police still have custody of the apt. Julia (the mom) is not living there right now and her 4 y/o daughter was put in the care of CPS. The daughter stated Sky was in the car, but according to court documents/declarations by the father, the 4 y/o was easily influenced by her mom.

Mom and dad had a mediation meeting on Tuesday the 1st of November. On Friday, the mom called and backed out of the reached agreement about custody. Sunday, Sky was gone from the car. Mom was supposedly taking him to the hospital because he was sick and she ran out of gas (but that was debunked by police who said there were 2.2 gallons of gas in the car when they inspected it).

I'll try to link this later with actual articles. There is a linky only section on WS for Sky here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154065

ETA: This is an interesting twist as well: Sky Metalwala Case Holds Strange Similarities To 'Law & Order' Episode, Police Say

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/10/sky-metalwala-law-order-svu_n_1086268.html

Thank you so much surfie. Not trying to be lazy- just a bit slammed.
Addys are good enough for now. :)

In any of the press conferences, or any other time, have LE stated why JB hasn't been arrested yet for child endangerment? It still really bothers me that she isn't locked up on those charges alone.

There was talk about charges against her right now, they talked with the DA also if I am not mistaken, however have decided that finding Sky is more important at this time and any child neglect charges or whatever can be handled later.

IMO they are doing it this way in order to get as much evidence and information as they possibly can before they start the clock on any charges against her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3