WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the insight into Formula! I only breastfeed (2 years each kid) and never used it. It would make sense that she still used it for added nutrition, is it also cheaper then buying the toddler brands? MOO

I'm not sure whether infant formula is cheaper than toddler. I have never seen Earth's Best toddler formula in the store here to compare, and there is no use comparing organic to non-organic. Organic always costs more.

Mine are breastfed, too. My kids never even learned to drink from a bottle, not even for expressed breast milk. We were bound together til they were weaned and drinking out of cups! But the cups didn't contain cow's milk. Hence, the sneaky formula in the cereal.

It's so hard to tell if she is troubled based on a split second shot. Now if they ran the full video, it would be wonderful.

I dunno. The corners of her eyes are pointed down, as are her lips. It takes 37 muscles to frown (22 to smile). It's a good bit of work. I think her face is scrunched up in distress for sure. Her forehead is creased in the ATM photo, as people do when worried.

We have already established that they were taken in the Sterling Savings Bank on Redmond Way.

I know that some people think that they are more bank pics but I have never seen a bank that has cameras on the counter. She is looking straight at the camera in one picture. I don't think those two pics are at the bank. I do believe that the two pics where she is farther away and you can clearly see the podium thing in the background were taken at the bank.

I am not convinced that the other two pics are from Sterling Bank. I do know that check cashing places have their video cameras in full view and they have some right on the counters and the pictures would look like the two close up shots.

I know that some people think that they are more bank pics but I have never seen a bank that has cameras on the counter. She is looking straight at the camera in one picture. I don't think those two pics are at the bank. I do believe that the two pics where she is farther away and you can clearly see the podium thing in the background were taken at the bank.

I am not convinced that the other two pics are from Sterling Bank. I do know that check cashing places have their video cameras in full view and they have some right on the counters and the pictures would look like the two close up shots.

Alaska USA does have them just like that on the counter, right up in your face. It's hard not to look at it :) They just put them in at one location recently...
I have no Idea about Sterling bank though.. MOO

They are. We went into this in depth in the last thread. We compared the windows, the plants and thingy by the window. The close-ups and the other photos are from the same bank, at the same time. Based on independent pics of the exterior and interior of the bank in question. I believe those photos were kindly re-linked on the last page.

ETA: Right above your post, see here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7370341&postcount=357

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/Bellevue+PD+Sky+Julia+photos.pdf

Looking at these pics released by LE, I am not seeing any ATM-like pics at all...the c/u pics to me are just a different angle of her at the counter. With her hands up, it' like she has her pocketbook on the counter... unless there is another pic I missed, I don't see ATM pics. jmho

Yeah, I don't think anyone really knows as of now. Sleuthers were just hypothesizing on many, many different things and it could be an ATM just as easily as it could be her at the teller counter (you're right). We'll probably found out officially at some point, as the walls seem to be closing in around JB. I'm hopeful for resolution in this case -- LE keeps finding more leads and evidence, nothing has dried up in their search.

what do you mean?

It was in reference to Sky having chubby cheeks and looking happier in earlier photos. I believe this was because his father was with him then, as opposed to more recently as Solomon hadn't even seen him all year.

MOO

I am really anxious to know what they found at Watershed Park, since they worked into the night as opposed to their other searches. I wonder if they are still there today. Anyone know if there is a PC planned for today?

They are. We went into this in depth in the last thread. We compared the windows, the plants and thingy by the window. The close-ups and the other photos are from the same bank, at the same time. Based on independent pics of the exterior and interior of the bank in question. I believe those photos were kindly re-linked on the last page.

ok - I need to get out of the house today. As soon as my boyfriend's unexpected guest leaves I will ask him to take me to this bank and I'll take pictures and peek through windows.

Where else should I go that WS is curious about? I'll get to as many places as possible today before it gets dark (about 4 or 5pm).

I need a list from you guys of where to check out.

BBM...

Raises her hand!

To be fair, my daughter could only metabolize a special prescription formula (900 bucks a month, thank God for good insurance!) until age three. She couldn't eat any food. None. There are a myriad of metobolic and gastro conditions which require a formula only diet, and some kids don't outgrow it. We were lucky our daughter did.

That being said, with what has been indicated in court documents, it is not out of the question to think that she's not using formula to 'oomph' up their well-balanced, three squares and two snacks a day diet. It's possible that she was giving both children infant formula to boost a once a day, eat in the sink or at the grocery store diet.

And after seeing a picture of M eating cereal, sitting on neatly laid out paper towels, with a baby bottle in front of her...

Thank you Miziree. I'm still confused, though. I was hoping to get clarity on whether all of the bank photos are of JB at the teller counter (taken from different angles) or if some are at an ATM and others are at the counter. I checked the earlier posts you linked, but didn't find an answer to this. Do you know? Thanks!

ok - I need to get out of the house today. As soon as my boyfriend's unexpected guest leaves I will ask him to take me to this bank and I'll take pictures and peek through windows.

Where else should I go that WS is curious about? I'll get to as many places as possible today before it gets dark (about 4 or 5pm).

That would be super helpful! Perhaps the Ross store on Redmond Way from a similar angle shown in the pic with the bags. I'm curious if the Ross store check out counters match that in the photo. Idk if they will allow you to take pics in store tho. Maybe they're visible from outside the doors?

ETA: Right above your post, see here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7370341&postcount=357

Thanks for the link! The thing that bothers me about the two close up pics is that in the pictures of the front windows you can see that after the first pane there is a column that separates the next window pane and that is not in the close up pics.

Is the bank open on a Sunday? I hope so because you're awesome! It would be helpful to know if the "ATM" photos are from the bank or elsewhere....and if they're ATM or teller counter photos if they ARE at the bank.

Thank you MizStery. I'm still confused, though. I was hoping to get clarity on whether all of the bank photos are of JB at the teller counter (taken from different angles) or if some are at an ATM and others are at the counter. I checked the earlier posts you linked, but didn't find an answer to this. Do you know? Thanks!

I think they are taken from the bank. The lights on the ceiling match and the window's. My bank has camera's there and like I said it is hard to not look at it.
There is a ATM at that bank but it is outside. I can't find it from photo's we have seen. If princesspjs goes to the bank today like she said up thread maybe she can find out where it is.

http://redmond.patch.com/listings/sterling-savings-bank-11

It also provides a 24-hour ATM and night deposit outside its facility.

Is the bank open on a Sunday? I hope so because you're awesome! It would be helpful to know if the "ATM" photos are from the bank or elsewhere....and if they're ATM or teller counter photos if they ARE at the bank.

I doubt that the bank is open today but I can still take pics through the window and also find the ATM and take pics of where it is and where the cameras are as well as perhaps give us a little more perspective on the different angles. I'd like to get a few pics from the outside looking into the counters of the bank from that first window also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000