WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link! The thing that bothers me about the two close up pics is that in the pictures of the front windows you can see that after the first pane there is a column that separates the next window pane and that is not in the close up pics.

I found this link (I don't think we have it yet) that has 5 photos of Sterling Bank in Redmond.

http://redmond.patch.com/listings/sterling-savings-bank-11#photo-2393717

The windows look the exact same to me from the outside as well as the inside (when compared to the available surveillance photos). You can even see the very large evergreen that is showing through the windows in the surveillance pic and on the outside of the bank in the other shot.

http://mynorthwest.com/11/580487/New-photos-of-missing-Sky-Metalwala-and-mother#

http://redmond.patch.com/listings/sterling-savings-bank-11#photo-2393734

Another observation when comparing the close up pic of JB with the bank picture - the lighting on the ceiling in the close up pic is RECESSED and the lights in the bank are...I can't think of what it's called...but the lights are on a big rectangle that is sticking out of the ceiling.

Princess, if it is possible can you take pics near and around where the old business was - King Street Kafe, I believe is what it was called.

201 S Jackson St
Seattle, Washington 98104

I happen to think those pictures of SM and Sky were in his place of business.

6857209.JPG

http://www.city-data.com/businesses/596469627-king-street-kafe-seattle-wa.html

Just my thoughts here. . .

We know Julia hasn't spoken with police since the reported "kidnapping." And it's blaringly obvious that her story fell apart quickly. So she knows what happened to Sky, IMHO.

The next question is when did whatever happened happen. LE is floating 2 weeks. We know there are no photos of Sky after June 2011 and she did some massive upload and playing with dates on her flicker on 9/5. It could be that she had more pictures on her camera, like birthday photos, but hadn't uploaded them. I'm assuming LE has her camera and knows that. Those pictures of Sky eating watermelon and sitting in the sink could be from that time. I am wondering about the pic of M with the big bowl of food. Is it possible that it was taken the day of the mediation. . .pic of M with big bowl of food and ready to be left alone for hours. . .no Sky? Hmmm. . .

The photos from Sterling Bank are all of her at the counter in my opinion. Usually they make you scan your debit card now when you go up to the teller. That's what I think she is doing in the pic where she appears to be looking directly into the camera. I believe that she was probably trying to draw out a large sum. . .maybe even close the account. That might explain the pained look on her face. . .being told she could only draw out so much and not close the account. I know at my bank if you want to close the account and draw out all the money they make you talk to a banker. So maybe she draws out most of the money, but doesn't bother to take it all out and close the account. She does look nervous. . .possibly in a hurry. We know she's not rational, so maybe she thought she would have the chance to flee with M after she reports the "kidnapping."

I'm still going with knowing that LE knows what route she drove that day. I think she did go up Redmond Way past her old house and then past Watershed Park to where the car ended up "running out of gas."

I'm still not sure about the timing of things. . .the timeline is hard to figure knowing what we know. I do believe that LE knows though. Do we know what night that SVU episode was on? It's usually on Weds, right? So does that mean she did something to Sky, and then decided to go with the copy cat story, or was the SVU episode her inspiration, before whatever she did? Somebody help me try to figure out a timeline. :banghead:

One last thing, I don't believe that there was a cadaver in the car or the apartment. I just don't see how her mental illness could have allowed for that. I believe that she took Sky somewhere (possibly Watershed?) and did whatever it is she did. :(

I think they are taken from the bank. The lights on the ceiling match and the window's. My bank has camera's there and like I said it is hard to not look at it.
There is a ATM at that bank but it is outside. I can't find it from photo's we have seen. If princesspjs goes to the bank today like she said up thread maybe she can find out where it is.

http://redmond.patch.com/listings/sterling-savings-bank-11

It also provides a 24-hour ATM and night deposit outside its facility.

Oh no! I thanked the wrong sleuther in that post -- I should have thanked YOU! I corrected my error -- thanks for not shunning me. :)

I am now in agreement that those are all teller counter photos. For me, I don't need photos taken to prove that it's not an ATM, but princesspjs can snap away if she wants! I'm convinced, she was at the counter the whole time. Julia had a bad, bad time at that teller counter. Something about an account, I do believe....

Hey sleuthers--be careful taking photos of the bank. Some police don't take kindly as it could look like you're casing the place for a robbery. Just a word of caution.

Same goes for the register areas of stores and gas stations.

Another observation when comparing the close up pic of JB with the bank picture - the lighting on the ceiling in the close up pic is RECESSED and the lights in the bank are...I can't think of what it's called...but the lights are on a big rectangle that is sticking out of the ceiling.

I think that, in this pic of the bank, it has both recessed (ON the ceiling) and the kind you're referring to (NEAR the ceiling). What do you guys think? I'm hoping it's all from the bank because how else are we going to track down where she was?!

Sterling Saving Bank in Redmond Washington | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Princess, if it is possible can you take pics near and around where the old business was - King Street Kafe, I believe is what it was called.

201 S Jackson St
Seattle, Washington 98104

I happen to think those pictures of SM and Sky were in his place of business.

6857209.JPG

http://www.city-data.com/businesses/596469627-king-street-kafe-seattle-wa.html

I don't think we'll be able to get there tonight because this is in Seattle and we'll be in Redmond without much daylight left. I'll definitely put this on the list and we can take a trip out to look at all of the Seattle locations we are interested in on our next outing. :)

So tonight we'll go to Sterling Bank/Whole Foods and Ross....is there anywhere else on the Eastside that anyone wants us to check out? (The eastside means Kirkland/Redmond/Bothell/Bellevue, etc)

I think that, in this pic of the bank, it has both recessed (ON the ceiling) and the kind you're referring to (NEAR the ceiling). What do you guys think? I'm hoping it's all from the bank because how else are we going to track down where she was?!

Sterling Saving Bank in Redmond Washington | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

The lighting that I'm referring to is the lighting that you can barely see above her head - it is recessed and the direction of the illumination of the light doesn't match the lighting in the big rectangle that hangs from the ceiling.

Thank you MizStery. I'm still confused, though. I was hoping to get clarity on whether all of the bank photos are of JB at the teller counter (taken from different angles) or if some are at an ATM and others are at the counter. I checked the earlier posts you linked, but didn't find an answer to this. Do you know? Thanks!

I unfortunately am not familiar with Redmond Whole Foods. I have been in the store only twice. So I have never commented on the bank photo's.

I live close to where JB claimed she ran out of gas abandoning Sky in the vehicle Nov. 6th. I have been in the Chevron JB walked to Nov. 6th many times. The perspective windows,door,counter and casher are the same as the Chevron. It was a very bright sunny morning and there is a lot of light from the windows. I also think LE blurred the surrounding so as not to clearly show where the surveillance photo was taken. But,I am confident that it is from that morning...I think LE wanted to show the public what she was wearing and exactly how she looked on Nov.6th to hopefully jog people's memory. MOO

I hope this helps. Please feel free to analyse photo 8 of 15. I feel like I could clarify any questions you might have on that shot.

link to photo's
http://mynorthwest.com/?nid=129&sid=580607&pid=0

I don't think we'll be able to get there tonight because this is in Seattle and we'll be in Redmond without much daylight left. I'll definitely put this on the list and we can take a trip out to look at all of the Seattle locations we are interested in on our next outing. :)

So tonight we'll go to Sterling Bank/Whole Foods and Ross....is there anywhere else on the Eastside that anyone wants us to check out? (The eastside means Kirkland/Redmond/Bothell/Bellevue, etc)

The chevron she went to would be nice. I'm really curious if that last picture was taken there. Our other fellow WB'er has said it could be from there. The doors look the same from what I can see of them and the google street view..MOO

Just wanted to add something and ask if I'm reading too much into things. I Googled SVU to try to figure out about that episode and the first thing listed in that search was Supervalue. That's what is in the background of the Tacoma/marina pic.

Do I need a tinfoil hat or not? :eek:

Edited to add. . .that's Supervalues stock market ticker. Oh my. . .

The lighting that I'm referring to is the lighting that you can barely see above her head - it is recessed and the direction of the illumination of the light doesn't match the lighting in the big rectangle that hangs from the ceiling.

Here is another photo of the bank:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #10

in this link you can see the area barely just above her head, second photo..
http://images.bimedia.net/documents/Bellevue+PD+Sky+Julia+photos.pdf

TY Belimom. Wish they had named the park so we could google it and see the proximaty to the apartment, where the car and Sky were "left", etc.

I have been puterless and out of touch, anyone know if it has been explained why we do not see M in any of the Chevron footage? Do we know where she was? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SusyQ