WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that it's hard to tell based on a split second shot but I think it's interesting that LE decided that picture was the one to release publically along with the other one where she's looking away from the counter.

I'm thinking that these are the only decent shots they could get off of the camera pointing at her. It brings her face closer in view to show the public this is what she looked like on a day close to when Sky went missing rather then the "decked-out" photos that have been posted.

Hey sleuthers--be careful taking photos of the bank. Some police don't take kindly as it could look like you're casing the place for a robbery. Just a word of caution.

Same goes for the register areas of stores and gas stations.

That is what my boyfriend and I were just talking about - it's probably illegal b/c we could be 'casing' the bank, etc. Hmmm - maybe I shouldn't take pics of the bank unless I ask them in person first. :waitasec:

I dunno. The corners of her eyes are pointed down, as are her lips. It takes 37 muscles to frown (22 to smile). It's a good bit of work. I think her face is scrunched up in distress for sure. Her forehead is creased in the ATM photo, as people do when worried.

Did you ever stop a show on TV and then see the weird look on the person's face? I stop Judge Judy's show from time to time and I swear it's so funny when you capture Judge Judy in a split second, or the plaintiff/defendants in court.

For me, it is just too hard to say she was worried, or troubled etc., etc.

The chevron she went to would be nice. I'm really curious if that last picture was taken there. Our other fellow WB'er has said it could be from there. The doors look the same from what I can see of them and the google street view..MOO

Oh,I would appreciate someone else taking a look and verifying the photo 8 of 15. Fresh eyes can pick up a detail that someone who has stared at ....over and over can miss. Thanks so much for making a special trip....your help is needed and appreciated.

Northtowne Chevron
2626 Bellevue Way NE

Link to photo's
http://mynorthwest.com/?nid=129&sid=580607&pid=0

Oh,I would appreciate someone else taking a look and verifying the photo 8 of 15. Fresh eyes can pick up a detail that someone who has stared at ....over and over can miss. Thanks so much for making a special trip....your help is needed and appreciated.

Northtowne Chevron
2626 Bellevue Way NE

Link to photo's

I think it would be helpful if a local could verify the camera angle in that Chevron. I think that would be the most likely confirmation that that is where that pic was taken. TIA

The lighting that I'm referring to is the lighting that you can barely see above her head - it is recessed and the direction of the illumination of the light doesn't match the lighting in the big rectangle that hangs from the ceiling.

The criss-cross tiles on the ceiling are visible above her head, as is the smoother surface of the ceiling bordering that. Also, you can still see the lights near the ceiling (not the ones that look recessed set into the ceiling) -- they're above the windows; these also appear in the bank photos. To me, it still looks like the bank ceiling. I'm not sure we'll be able to take actual photos inside the bank. Maybe an eyewitness could let us know?

Sterling Saving Bank in Redmond Washington | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

http://mynorthwest.com/?nid=129&sid=580607&pid=2

http://mynorthwest.com/?nid=129&sid=580607&pid=5

And, yes Miziree, I agree that Pic #8 could definitely be from a Chevron; I never thought it was a bank so maybe that was a miscommunication. Thanks for setting the record straight!

That is what my boyfriend and I were just talking about - it's probably illegal b/c we could be 'casing' the bank, etc. Hmmm - maybe I shouldn't take pics of the bank unless I ask them in person first. :waitasec:

I will be listening for sirens tonight. If a swat team with black hawk helicopters shows up at the Chevron I will scoot over and confirm you are deputized by WS to document the layout of the Chevron .:smile:

I will be listening for sirens tonight. If a swat team with black hawk helicopters shows up at the Chevron I will scoot over and confirm you are deputized by WS to document the layout of the Chevron .:smile:

LOL maybe we can keep an ear on the King County radio feed so we can forewarn her? j/k

From a recently posted article:

"Police searching a wooded Kirkland park for a missing toddler have found several items of interest that are being analyzed further. It's unclear yet whether those items are related to the case of missing 2-year-old Sky Metalwala. Officials say lab analysis will show if they are related to the case."

Read more: http://www.bellinghamherald.com/2011/11/20/2279192/items-found-in-toddler-search.html#ixzz1eHwzgaWB

Sending the evidence to a lab, huh? This could be helpful!

You guys are cracking me up. :lol:

I was hoping princesspjs could hop on over to Watershed Park and ask the detectives what they found. I'd REALLY like to know. . .TIA ;)

Northtowne Chevron
2626 Bellevue Way NE

Link to photo's

To me, pic 8 is taken on a different day than the pics where her hair looks like a bright yellow rose stuck on the very top of her head.

In pic 8, her hair is done much more flatteringly, pulled to the back of her head instead of plopped on top, and her pose is relaxed and graceful. I think these are pics taken on different days.

It seems to me that pics 3, 4, 5 are taken within moments of each other. Not sure about 6, 7. But I really believe 8 was not taken the day 3, 4 and 5 are. Just mho.

TY Belimom. Wish they had named the park so we could google it and see the proximaty to the apartment, where the car and Sky were "left", etc.

I have been puterless and out of touch, anyone know if it has been explained why we do not see M in any of the Chevron footage? Do we know where she was? TIA

Hi ti! I believe someone posted earlier that it was Watershed Park that LE was searching until after dark last night....

Don't know if this has been posted already, but I just looked at the photos again. Julia is not wearing a wedding ring. I understand that they were in the process of divorce but some people will still wear their ring, especially if the divorce wasn't their idea. I wonder where it is. Did she sell it?

It is VERY possible that photo 8 is at the Chevron station because her hair is different in this photo in comparison to the photo of what we believe to be the bank.

Her hair is scrunched on top of her head in the bank and in the other picture it is more scrunched in a bun or small ponytail.

FWIW

Don't know if this has been posted already, but I just looked at the photos again. Julia is not wearing a wedding ring. I understand that they were in the process of divorce but some people will still wear their ring, especially if the divorce wasn't their idea. I wonder where it is. Did she sell it?

I never wear my rings and I'm married. Nothing nefarious, I just can't stand the feeling of water between the bands and my finger, I wash my hands constantly even at home and don't wear them at work for infection control purposes.

They're sitting safe in my jewellery box.

I never wear my rings and I'm married. Nothing nefarious, I just can't stand the feeling of water between the bands and my finger, I wash my hands constantly even at home and don't wear them at work for infection control purposes.

They're sitting safe in my jewellery box.

It would still be interesting to know did she ever have/wear a ring and where it is if she did?

It is VERY possible that photo 8 is at the Chevron station because her hair is different in this photo in comparison to the photo of what we believe to be the bank.

Her hair is scrunched on top of her head in the bank and in the other picture it is more scrunched in a bun or small ponytail.

FWIW

That is also the one I selected as being at Chevron, for the same reason you've noted. GMTA, PattyG!

:)

It would still be interesting to know did she ever have/wear a ring and where it is if she did?

I believe in one (or more) of the photos she used on that Sugar Daddy website, she actually rings on her ring finger, left hand.

In California, people have 10 days to rescind the mediation agreement. If they don't challenge it before then, it is very likely the court will adopt it over objection of one of the parties.

If it is rescinded in a timely manner, the issue will be litigated at a later trial or hearing.

I don't know what the rules in WA are. But as they are in the 9th circuit with CA (my area), they should be about the same.

<Snipped for space>

TY so much for your professional input, Gitana.

Question: what is the process to rescind a mediation agreement in a "timely manner"?

If the agreement is rescinded within the 10 day timeframe (assuming WA is the same as CA), does it only require notifying the attorneys - especially if the agreement is rescinded within 1 or 2 days and if the agreement hasn't been filed with the Court or signed off on by a Judge?

What I'm essentially asking is this: can an agreement be rescinded via telephone call? TIA!

Still catching up with the thread, so apologies if this question has already been asked & answered.

LOL maybe we can keep an ear on the King County radio feed so we can forewarn her? j/k

OMG you guys brought me to TEARS laughing! Thanks for having my back WS'ers - I'm glad we're working as a team here!

OK, camera is all charged up with a fresh memory card - I'm heading to:

Ross
17170 Redmond Way
Redmond, WA
425-558-4531

Northtowne Chevron
2626 Bellevue Way NE

and perhaps we'll go to Sterling Savings Bank to LOOK and not take pics until I can ask permission so I don't end up with some kind of felony or something.

Sterling Savings Bank
17875 Redmond Way, Ste. 110
Redmond, WA 98052

Is this it for tonight? We'll be leaving in about 5-10 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme