WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to duck after saying this: but I actually thought the gma piece was good. And they turned the emails over to LE...

(also note that it was the local reporter who had been trying to reach out to her... and he further states that he had tried to contact her much earlier but all of a sudden heard from her on friday... this is the day the new pictures were released and also a day after all of those flickr changes and the other thing that RabidBadger found where she was trying to get her recordings taken down/log into her blog spot)

her lawyer is going to blow a gasket when he/she sees what she has been up to imhoo

I agree with you. :twocents: I believe those emails are from her since they come from her email address. What clinched it for me was the diatribe against her ex-husband, and the blame for Sky's disappearance as if she wasn't responsible for his welfare.

This just further convinces me that Sky is no longer alive and he was MURDERED by her as an act of revenge against Solomon!

I hope Solomon continues to take the high road and not put himself on her level.

~jmo~

funny, she wouldn't answer the reporter about the gas...

(Julia must think we are all stoooopid... it is so transparent how she is thinking moo)

I said this the other day when Julia put out support to try and retrieve her password so she could delete her blog with the recordings. She is not the smartest individual on the face of this earth thinking that the world-wide web wouldn't see what she wrote, however, now she communicates with ABC and "here comes the email exchange on national TV."

I agree, it was good that GMA put this out there, however, I wish they hadn't introduced the piece in order to spark interest in the way that they did.

I am not allowed to deceive the YouTube viewers with a title to a video unless I am really clear with what is in the video.

it is just disgusting to me that her first alleged "words" on Sky was venom directed at SM. <----------------- telling, dat (and lies re: that he is a muslim)

She was most verbose about SM and about herself. When asked about Sky, just one word answers.

She was most verbose about SM and about herself. When asked about Sky, just one word answers.

Seems that type of behavior runs in her family considering her mother's email responses and her brother's "interview." It's not about Sky to them, it's all about ME ME ME ME.

I am going to duck after saying this: but I actually thought the gma piece was good. And they turned the emails over to LE...

(also note that it was the local reporter who had been trying to reach out to her... and he further states that he had tried to contact her much earlier but all of a sudden heard from her on friday... this is the day the new pictures were released and also a day after all of those flickr changes and the other thing that RabidBadger found where she was trying to get her recordings taken down/log into her blog spot)

her lawyer is going to blow a gasket when he/she sees what she has been up to imhoo

I thought they covered it well too...

IMO, I do not think JB ever bonded or cared for little Sky. Looking through her flickr account from Dec. 2009 there is not one pic of her holding him. Her mom, brother, SM, and his family, yes, her no. And wouldn't that have been his first Christmas? No baby's first Christmas, no cute little baby in a Santa suit, no him opening his first gift, nothing. And, this was when we they were still together and still presumably somewhat happy. I think it would have been very easy for her to have harmed him and possibly not even feel remorse. Well, she may be remorseful that she lost M in the process.

I thought it was interesting too, except the reporter calls the word "Muslim" a "slur". Yikes. I bet he'll hear about that.

Being Muslim isn't a slur. Being a "sadistic muslim pakistani" most definitely is racial slur imo. If she'd said "oh, he's Muslim and in his faith he believes..." then slur would not be appropriate, agreed. SHE was definitely including muslim as part of a racial slur.

As a noun it just means "An insinuation or allegation about someone that is likely to insult them or damage their reputation." or "an insulting or disparaging remark or innuendo"

When I heard him say it I agreed he would hear about it, but I think he used it appropriately from a linguistic perspective.

Just saw it. SM said he felt those comments about him being a Pakistani Muslim were meant to get a rise out of him when asked about the emails. At least they talked to him in person.

Still catching up, but I tend to believe those emails are not credible, not from Julia.

jmo

No sound here. Did GMA verify the IP was coming from JB's area?

IMO, I do not think JB ever bonded or cared for little Sky. Looking through her flickr account from Dec. 2009 there is not one pic of her holding him. Her mom, brother, SM, and his family, yes, her no. And wouldn't that have been his first Christmas? No baby's first Christmas, no cute little baby in a Santa suit, no him opening his first gift, nothing. And, this was when we they were still together and still presumably somewhat happy. I think it would have been very easy for her to have harmed him and possibly not even feel remorse. Well, she may be remorseful that she lost M in the process.

:welcome4:

Didn't comment on that, at least not that I heard. They said that it was an email she listed online and that relatives confirmed as hers. I'm assuming it was the one from her flickr account, because you can verify whomever had that email also has lots of pictures of her kids.

They also made it a point to say that other relatives may have access to her email, and that they have no way to confirm it is her typing.

They didn't say it specifically, but they did say they talked to her family members who verified that was her email address.

Welcome to WS fluffyslady!

:welcome:

She really isn't very bright if she thinks there aren't several copies of those recording already downloaded by some silly ol' sleuths that just can't help themselves.:crazy:
If you put it on the net it never really goes away. :wink:

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

What's so funny? Really, I have no tv and no working speakers with the computer. :blushing: :)

Did GMA verify these were from Julia? Or could they be a hoax from some anti muslim man hating nutcase trying to stir the pot?

ETA: I see someone answered, that yes this did come from JB's email...

I don't know if I believe Julia typed those or not. I believe that they are her account, but I also know email is pretty easy to hack into. Given she could be staying with her brother...and there could be guys he goes to college in his apartment...anything is possible. Also, her email addy is pretty easy to find, and email is pretty easy to bust into, especially accounts with passwords set up by someone uhhh...not quite as tech savvy as Julia.

True or not, I expect Julia's lawyer to deny she wrote them.

I don't believe Julia is bright. I do believe she is nuttier than a fruitcake, and nasty toward SM as well. So there is a chance in my mind she did write them, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adharkness68