WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have also been wondering since yesterday why seattle abc is the only seattle msm reporting on the "items of interest"...

nothing on King 5 or the cbs outlet.

strange (re: abc)

what did they say Patty? (emails) tia! (nurse has no teevee... getting ready to move :)

The reporter sent Julia an email, and this weekend the reporter got a response.

November 18, 2011

JB- Mr. Karlinsky, My former husband is a Sadistic Muslim Pakistani. No one has any idea. This is all too difficult. Kindly, Julia

JB: My attorney had forbid me from speaking about the ongoing investigation. My former husband's allegations are without merit. Solomon is deceptive.

Mr. Karlinsky emails Julia asking if she knows where Sky is?

JB: No

Reporter: What might bring Sky home.

JB: Prayers. Faith. I'm praying to Jesus on my knees night and day for my Sky. Kindly, Julia

NO way to verify she is typing these emails.

The reporter gives the emails to Major Johnson.

November 18, 2011

JB- Mr. Karlinsky, My former husband is a Sadistic Muslim Pakistani. No one has any idea. This is all too difficult. Kindly, Julia

JB: My attorney had forbid me from speaking about the ongoing investigation. My former husband's allegations are without merit. Solomon is deceptive.

JB: Prayers. Faith. I'm praying to Jesus on my knees night and day for my Sky. Kindly, Julia

No way to verify AND totally meaningless regarding content.

November 18, 2011

that is nutz
(I won't say more or I would have to put my own self in a time out chair)

I was just looking through the photos LE released last week and I noticed something strange. In this photo, she's clearly wearing a large single pearl stud in her ear. http://o3.aolcdn.com/dims-shared/di...torage/patch/2810071a96d19bb4f4b19084e493d042

But in this one, it's gone (or at least looks that way -- the quality of the image isn't great). http://o4.aolcdn.com/dims-shared/di...torage/patch/6668dbc7f7bba7b3d9de13b4926f53ff

Could she have pawned them between trips to the bank?!?

I wondered that myself...if one of the photos was at a pawn shop or one of those emergency check loan places.

November 18, 2011

I'm still shaking my head. That is a pretty inciting statement meant to push someone's or a lot of people's buttons.

I have never seen a prominent national TV station ever open their morning show the way GMA did this morning. This is a DISGRACE to journalism to the highest degree ever!

I have never seen a prominent national TV station ever open their morning show the way GMA did this morning. This is a DISGRACE to journalism to the highest degree ever!

They didn't show it here on GMA. Opened with the NY bomber, then touched on Michelle Parker's case, and then on to something at UC Davis. TV is in another room and I haven't checked if they said anything about Sky.

If that was JB and she actually called SM a "sadistic muslim pakistani" then she is every bit as vile and deliberate as some of us have thought.

However, I think this is all BS on the part of GMA. Completely unverifiable. Time to start calling them a tabloid.

If that was JB and she actually called SM a "sadistic muslim pakistani" then she is every bit as vile and deliberate as some of us have thought.

However, I think this is all BS on the part of GMA. Completely unverifiable. Time to start calling them a tabloid.

Add in her(?) reference to being on her knees praying to Jesus, presumably to differentiate herself from the Muslim husband.

I saw a "promo" on GMA about Sky ... so I decided to wait and watch ... and check here on WS to get the "real scoop" ...

:waitasec: I should have known not to expect anything ... so, these e-mails were the "story" ? :waitasec: that's IT ?

IMO ... this is a "strange" case ... and IMO "unusual" behavior by the parents ... I still can't get past the fact that BOTH parents had left Sky in the car when they went shopping -- I don't have the link handy -- but it's here somewhere.

I hope they find this little boy ... so sad ...

MOO ...

I was just looking through the photos LE released last week and I noticed something strange. In this photo, she's clearly wearing a large single pearl stud in her ear. http://o3.aolcdn.com/dims-shared/di...torage/patch/2810071a96d19bb4f4b19084e493d042

But in this one, it's gone (or at least looks that way -- the quality of the image isn't great). http://o4.aolcdn.com/dims-shared/di...torage/patch/6668dbc7f7bba7b3d9de13b4926f53ff

Could she have pawned them between trips to the bank?!?

Or could be the photos weren't taken on the same day? If they were, did she lose one? At that park in Kirkland, perhaps?

Just saw it. SM said he felt those comments about him being a Pakistani Muslim were meant to get a rise out of him when asked about the emails. At least they talked to him in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Susielarios