WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I read about Sky, the more I am convinced that his mother eliminated him from her life simply to punish the daddy he so resembled. Her life revolves around herself, me me me, the familiar FCA mantra.

IMHO

I am aware of this. I am also aware that she listed herself on a christian dating website. :)

Allow me to be blunt: Her Christian "faith" didn't stop her from leaving her kids alone, repeatedly. Her faith in Jesus hasn't given her the confidence to help law enforcement find her baby. Her belief in a personal savior didn't prevent her from inventing some of the most vile lies imaginable against her husband, or turn her from a money obsessed scrooge into Mother Teressa. Nor did the blood of the lamb stop her from listing herself on the internet as a high priced prostitute. Her belief in an invisible sky <modsnip> did not prevent her from possibly killing Sky, her son.

Her Christian faith stopped none of those things.

But I won't call her a hypocrite. <modsnip>

Approximately 75% of American's identify themselves as Christians. Every night here in Christian America one out of four children go to bed hungry. Every year, five million women in these Christian United States are beaten or raped, usually by their (probably god-fearing) partner. Every year, three million children are violently abused by their predominantly Christian parents. One hundred million American's are one living in or near poverty, and are only one lost paycheck or illness away from disaster.

<modsnip>

I agree with your sentiment that some people who profess to be religious do not seem to act it out in their daily lives. Certainly anyone who would intentionally cause harm to a child is not acting in a Christian (or Muslim or Jewish) manner.

<modsnip>

I agree with your sentiment that some people who profess to be religious do not seem to act it out in their daily lives. Certainly anyone who would intentionally cause harm to a child is not acting in a Christian (or Muslim or Jewish) manner.

BBM: Not to speak for Chris_Texas, but I believe what he was referring to is that Julia used her Christianity as a reason that she didn't commit suicide in the past. He's saying that she used her religion for not going through with that act, but being Christian didn't/hasn't stopped her from all that he listed in his post.

The more I read about Sky, the more I am convinced that his mother eliminated him from her life simply to punish the daddy he so resembled. Her life revolves around herself, me me me, the familiar FCA mantra.

IMHO

Yes, that was my first opinion. Now I vacillate between that and thinking he died from sheer neglect/abuse that was incidental to her need for freedom.

If she did eliminate him out of spite, I think she did it after the mediation. But some things seem to point at Sky being gone earlier and she just kinda ignored it as though it didn't happen until the mediation.

With what appears to be massive epic-proportion narcissism and inability to nurture a rock, intentionally eliminating Sky would mean she had deep intense emotion (revenge, anger) OR a psychotic break I'm somewhat leaning toward thinking she may not have been capable of the emotions. Drugging him so she can have her "adult time" is more of an act of disregard or vacancy of emotion. If she went out shopping often without her children, that is self-involved with no concern or caring for them. If she went shopping without them, what would keep her from nightclubbing without them, especially as they would be naturally asleep at night, no Benadryl needed.

We've seen that she has an online dating presence AND we've heard she did not use sitters. So what did she do when she was dating? Are we to think she never had a date? Does anyone know??

I'm baaack......I've been busy organizing the pics that I took from my outing tonight into a Photobucket album because I can't get them to upload directly to WS for some reason (they may be too large of files?)

I want to check with one of the bosses around here to make sure that I can post the pictures at all.

I'll be back.

OH - one thing I can say for sure is that the picture that I've attached here was NOT taken at the Chevron.

1. There is no surveillance camera in that position.
2. The Chevron has a solid wall on the right side of the glass door in this picture.
3. The Chevron has double doors and they close perfectly shut without a gap between them.
4. The doors at Chevron have a hinge for the right hand door at the place where these doors have a gap between them.
5. The doors at Chevron start a little more to the left of these.

Attachments

• JB at counter.jpg
    JB at counter.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 44
I am aware of this. I am also aware that she listed herself on a christian dating website. :)

Allow me to be blunt: Her Christian "faith" didn't stop her from leaving her kids alone, repeatedly. Her faith in Jesus hasn't given her the confidence to help law enforcement find her baby. Her belief in a personal savior didn't prevent her from inventing some of the most vile lies imaginable against her husband, or turn her from a money obsessed scrooge into Mother Teressa. Nor did the blood of the lamb stop her from listing herself on the internet as a high priced prostitute. Her belief in an invisible sky <mod snip> did not prevent her from possibly killing Sky, her son.

Her Christian faith stopped none of those things.

But I won't call her a hypocrite. <mod snip>

Approximately 75% of American's identify themselves as Christians. Every night here in Christian America one out of four children go to bed hungry. Every year, five million women in these Christian United States are beaten or raped, usually by their (probably god-fearing) partner. Every year, three million children are violently abused by their predominantly Christian parents. One hundred million American's are one living in or near poverty, and are only one lost paycheck or illness away from disaster.

So basically it sounds to me like Julia's faith is par for the course.

Very well written. You have a talent for this!! I'm telling ya, you could be out there EFFECTIVELY changing the world for the better, but here we are.

It is too bad that many people will respond with defensiveness to this rather than seeing the hypocrisy shown by the chilling statistics. As far as I know, Jesus himself was only angered in his walk on this earth by hypocrisy. Too many religious people (of all religions) do the talk but can't walk it. Sadly, hollow words spoken between four walls for an hour a week or less is considered "religious" in our American culture.

Back to Julia, yes, I believe she only mouthed the words and never really FELT the meaning of them. So I would discard any religious comments she's made as not credible.

I know of a person who has done horrendous crimes for a life career, a true "professional". He has a great looking website that advertises his impressive "legitimate" job. It is covered in religious talk. But if you want anyone "bumped", or any buildings burned, he's your man. Not too expensive either. :eek:

You will know that they are Christians by their fruits (NOT THEIR WORDS, WORDS ARE CHEAP)

Now the defense can start throwing their words. The sincere will take a few to think it out.

I'm baaack......I've been busy organizing the pics that I took from my outing tonight into a Photobucket album because I can't get them to upload directly to WS for some reason (they may be too large of files?)

I want to check with one of the bosses around here to make sure that I can post the pictures at all.

I'll be back.

OH - one thing I can say for sure is that the picture that I've attached here was NOT taken at the Chevron.

2. The Chevron has a solid wall on the right side of the glass door in this picture.
3. The Chevron has double doors and they close perfectly shut without a gap between them.
4. The doors at Chevron have a hinge for the right hand door at the place where these doors have a gap between them.

Wow! You are awesome.

I'll be back.

Ah, thank you soooo much!!!

So this means that this pic may not have anything to do with that Sunday, but may be from an earlier date. I saw somewhere (Don't ask me where. I don't remember) that people thought it was a Lowes. I'm not sure how they are getting that from this pic, but it's something to consider.

ETA_-I don't think it could be Lowes because it looks like they have white floors (and the closet is in Bellevue). I think it could be Whole Foods in Redmond though. . .dark floors. . .

whole+foods-1+(450+x+600).jpg

I'm going back to my theory that she went to Ross, then to Sterling Savings and on to Whole Foods where she changed her pants and shoes.

So this means that this pic may not have anything to do with that Sunday, but may be from an earlier date. I saw somewhere (Don't ask me where. I don't remember) that people thought it was a Lowes. I'm not sure how they are getting that from this pic, but it's something to consider.

You're very welcome!

I definitely don't think it's Lowes because the check out lines are a ways away from the registers.

I've wondered if it were one of the hole-in-the-wall places where you order a passport or maybe send/receive Western Union money or something like that. It looks like she's dealing with some type of paperwork that she's filling out.

People in the komo comments were saying that, mistaking the lettering on the Ross bag for Lowes.

So what IS that she is holding in the pic? It looks flat, large, and somewhat rigid/thick. Is she left-handed and about to sign it?

I'm on an iPad and the pic is very grainy, but is this a newspaper? And her stance is interesting. She seems almost to be in motion.

A tray, going through a food line?

I'll be back.

Your awesome to scout out all those location's. I didn't hear any low flying helicopters so I thought you avoided detection. Now that you have disproved
#8 is not at the Chevron. I wonder if that is even a counter she's standing at? I
was never good at Where's Waldo :crosseyed: because that is what I thought it was. I wish I were tekkie to help size and load your photo's. I can't wait to look at your pictures. Also,I wanted to congratulate you on your successful reconaissance trip. Here is the gold star for your forehead. :star: Your the best.

Link to to photo's
http://mynorthwest.com/?nid=129&sid=580607&pid=7

We didn't go to Ross or the bank. I decided that I didn't want to have to deal with the FBI or Homeland Security when they came banging our door down in the middle of the night tonight so they could confiscate the pictures. :)

Well, I heard back from one of our WS bosses and have been told not to post the pictures that I took of LE's latest search. Since MSM has not published any pics of the site yet, we do not want to do anything that could possibly hurt their investigation. Maybe they will release more info at a presser tomorrow. (Crossing my fingers)

So what IS that she is holding in the pic? It looks flat, large, and somewhat rigid/thick. Is she left-handed and about to sign it?

I'm on an iPad and the pic is very grainy, but is this a newspaper? And her stance is interesting. She seems almost to be in motion.

A tray, going through a food line?

This is a crazy thought, but could it be a petition? Our local health food store always has them by the entrance. :waitasec:

I'm not married to it being Whole Foods. . .it just seems to fit. . .Ross. . .Bank. . .Whole Foods, It's a short straight line. I'm still thinking it's someplace in that area. I could be totally wrong though. :crazy:

Your awesome to scout out all those location's. I didn't hear any low flying helicopters so I thought you avoided detection. Now that you have disproved
#8 is not at the Chevron. I wonder if that is even a counter she's standing at? I
was never good at Where's Waldo :crosseyed: because that is what I thought it was. I wish I were tekkie to help size and load your photo's. I can't wait to look at your pictures. Also,I wanted to congratulate you on your successful reconaissance trip. Here is the gold star for your forehead. :star: Your the best.

Link to to photo's
http://mynorthwest.com/?nid=129&sid=580607&pid=7

It was actually pretty funny because when we were in the middle of the woods I heard a siren and thought about you guys listening to the scanners!

It was actually pretty funny because when we were in the middle of the woods I heard a siren and thought about you guys listening to the scanners!

Now that's funny.:floorlaugh:

I have a feeling I am going to think about this all night long. :countsheep:

This is a crazy thought, but could it be a petition? Our local health food store always has them by the entrance. :waitasec:

I'm not married to it being Whole Foods. . .it just seems to fit. . .Ross. . .Bank. . .Whole Foods, It's a short straight line. I'm still thinking it's someplace in that area. I could be totally wrong though. :crazy:

We call Whole Foods "Whole Paycheck" around here because it is so expensive in there it borders on ridiculous. I don't believe that they would have such a dingy door anywhere there. The doors in the picture look like they are swinging doors, old, wood and looked cracked and chipped up to me. They also don't close properly.

I do think that it could be a petition at the exit to some sort of store (or any kind of paperwork that she would need to look at and sign or fill out.)

We call Whole Foods "Whole Paycheck" around here because it is so expensive in there it borders on ridiculous. I don't believe that they would have such a dingy door anywhere there. The doors in the picture look like they are swinging doors, old, wood and looked cracked and chipped up to me. They also don't close properly.

I do think that it could be a petition at the exit to some sort of store (or any kind of paperwork that she would need to look at and sign or fill out.)

That could be. It's such a crummy pic. I thought it looks like sliding doors coming together and maybe there were people on the right side, so they are photoshopped them out. . .hard to tell. :banghead:

I know Whole Foods is $$$ but I thought it might be a possibility since it seems she's into all the organic stuff (plus I suspect she may not care about price and be getting food stamps, since she isn't working).

ETA- I do think it looks like some kind of counter sticking out though. What place would have one so close to the doors? :confused:

Oh - another thing that I forgot to mention about my travels today.....the guy that works at the Chevron is a trip! He talked to me for a long time and told me his theories and thoughts (he has obviously NOT kept up on the details on this case like we have here). We talked for a good 15-20 minutes and then my boyfriend came in to check up on me and make sure I was ok and then the guy turned into a <Mod Snip>He did say that for the past week he has had a lot of people go in there and ask questions about Sky/Julia etc. He's probably just getting tired of it. Or maybe he's just not a very nice person.

Can't really tell, but does the floor on the other side of the doors look just like the floor on the inside of the doors?

I keep trying to figure out what kind of document she would sign that would be that big. Not coming up with anything. It sure seems more the size of a newspaper to me. Could this be at a coffee shop?

Does anyone know what the inside of their former shop looked like and whether it is open now under new owners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member