WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That could be. It's such a crummy pic. I thought it looks like sliding doors coming together and maybe there were people on the right side, so they are photoshopped them out. . .hard to tell. :banghead:

I know Whole Foods is $$$ but I thought it might be a possibility since it seems she's into all the organic stuff (plus I suspect she may not care about price and be getting food stamps, since she isn't working).

ETA- I do think it looks like some kind of counter sticking out though. What place would have one so close to the doors? :confused:

I wonder if there are any Post Offices or Western Union counters in any of the little stores around town....it could be a small counter like that at the exit of a store.

I am heading off to sleep now...I'm almost warmed up from my evening in the woods in snow temps!

G'night all!

I wonder if there are any Post Offices or Western Union counters in any of the little stores around town....it could be a small counter like that at the exit of a store.

I am heading off to sleep now...I'm almost warmed up from my evening in the woods in snow temps!

G'night all!

Thanks for your efforts. Tell us tomorrow what the Chevron guy's theories are?? Sleep well. :)

G'night all!

Thanks for all your sleuthing today!

That could be. I noticed there's a Brown Bear Carwash near the bank. Do we think she could have been at the carwash? :eek:

I'm not sure about the floor. They do both look dark, but could be different. . .asphalt and then carpet or tile or linoleum. . .or I'm getting too tired and can't tell nothing from nothing anymore. . .lol.

Thanks for all your sleuthing today!

That could be. I noticed there's a Brown Bear Carwash near the bank. Do we think she could have been at the carwash? :eek:

I'm not sure about the floor. They do both look dark, but could be different. . .asphalt and then carpet or tile or linoleum. . .or I'm getting too tired and can't tell nothing from nothing anymore. . .lol.

Hmmmm, now that's a door that I could see being at a carwash! And the starkness of the space, the nearness of counter to outside, etc. Yep.

'Something of interest' found in search for missing Washington boy left in his mother's unlocked car

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...missing-Washington-toddler-Sky-Metalwala.html

oh no....ive tried to follow this case but there is so much to read through.i hope he's alive and well but we've all seen too many cases that the mother is responsible.
im fairly new here and SAD is the first case ive actually kept up on where that is the case.shocked me to the core and brought be back to reality to realize that this happens.

i sure hope this isnt the case for this little guy.seeing his father breaks my heart.hoping for the best outcome,but my gut feeling says foul play. :(

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Hmmmm, now that's a door that I could see being at a carwash! And the starkness of the space, the nearness of counter to outside, etc. Yep.

The first thing I thought of when I saw the pic was the check cashing counter at an older grocery store. In order to cash a check for the first time, a form would have to be filled out. (Yep, the wayyyy old-fashioned method of doing things, but still done in older establishments).

Sorry if this has been posted and no link: GMA just showed that JB speaks out for the first time since Sky's disappearance and points finger at ex fiancé:?

Not sure if this is word for word, getting Turtles ready for school.

That headline is misleading. There is nothing in the article that states something was found in the unlocked car.

Not found in the car. Found in the search for the boy who was left in the unlocked car.

Sorry if this has been posted and no link: GMA just showed that JB speaks out for the first time since Sky's disappearance and points finger at ex fiancé:?

I'm thinking you may have misheard, because they apparently did a piece this morning on the missing Orlando woman, in which her ex-fiancé is a suspect. Her mother is speaking out.

That's exactly what was stated in the GMA opening: "Baby Sky's mother speaks out for the very first time in an exclusive with JB pointing the finger at her ex-fiance."

Who the heck is the ex-fiance?

Lordamercy, please don't let this turn into another baby Lisa fiasco. :(

Oh my goodness, all that I am thinking is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, ABC pays bucks for stuff like this.

Oh my goodness, all that I am thinking is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, ABC pays bucks for stuff like this.

I can't believe her lawyer is on board with this. In emails to reporters he said it is his office's policy not to comment on ongoing investigations. I guess we'll see....

That's exactly what was stated in the GMA opening: "Baby Sky's mother speaks out for the very first time in an exclusive with JB pointing the finger at her ex-finance."

Who the heck is the ex-finance?

it almost sounds like they are confusing the two cases:waitasec:

Oh ABC should be smacked in the friggin face. This is all emails for goodness sake and they have no clue if she is even writing these emails.

Julia is just pointing the finger at her husband. There is no ex fiance, no Julia on TV, just emails back and forth, of which, are USELESS.

ABC and their ratings. :furious:

what did they say Patty? (emails) tia! (nurse has no teevee... getting ready to move :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000