WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Good Gravy!!!

I'm going to need a timeout with the awful reporting we've had lately. . .triple heresy, bad translations and now e-mails?! :banghead:

I thought he was Christian?:waitasec:

He is, but maybe she thinks she can tap into anti-Muslim sentiment to build support for her against her Pakistani-American husband, since Pakistan is a majority-Muslim country.

Of course, both her children are also partly Pakistani, but I guess she won't let that stop her.

Then again, who knows if the emails were even written by her. We know Julia is not on her knees praying to Jesus all day long, because it's pretty clear she spends lots of time on Flickr changing the date stamps on all her pictures, so maybe she's not the one who wrote the emails.

If that was JB and she actually called SM a "sadistic muslim pakistani" then she is every bit as vile and deliberate as some of us have thought.

However, I think this is all BS on the part of GMA. Completely unverifiable. Time to start calling them a tabloid.
It would be interesting to know if it came from her standard MSN email. Because didn't it say they THEY emailed her first? Which means they had to send it to an email they found to be related to her independently. I doubt they'd have published it if it came from at random from an email they weren't sure was hers (??) or maybe they would. But I wonder.

I thought he was Christian?:waitasec:

He is. I guess the writer of the e-mail is trying to tell us he's an uber secret Sadistic Pakistani Muslim. I bet the e-mail writer is Julia. Sounds nutty and paranoid enough.

It would be interesting to know if it came from her standard MSN email. Because didn't it say they THEY emailed her first? Which means they had to send it to an email they found to be related to her independently. I doubt they'd have published it if it came from at random from an email they weren't sure was hers (??) or maybe they would. But I wonder.

Her email address is public on her flickr account page. I imagine that's the one she/they used.

He is, but maybe she thinks she can tap into anti-Muslim sentiment to build support for her against her Pakistani-American husband, since Pakistan is a majority-Muslim country.

Of course, both her children are also partly Pakistani, but I guess she won't let that stop her.

Then again, who knows if the emails were even written by her. We know Julia is not on her knees praying to Jesus all day long, because it's pretty clear she spends lots of time on Flickr changing the date stamps on all her pictures, so maybe she's not the one who wrote the emails.

That's exactly what she's (allegedly) attempting to do :maddening:

IF this is her, that was just a slap in the face to all of this. I get hating your ex, but insulting what he inherently is, is also an insult to your children.

Not impressed.

He is. I guess the writer of the e-mail is trying to tell us he's an uber secret Sadistic Pakistani Muslim. I bet the e-mail writer is Julia. Sounds nutty and paranoid enough.

I'm not going to doubt it's her either. She sounds like a loon. :yow:

Remember the email to Blogger about her account....did she sign it Kindly, Julia?

I am going to duck after saying this: but I actually thought the gma piece was good. And they turned the emails over to LE...

(also note that it was the local reporter who had been trying to reach out to her... and he further states that he had tried to contact her much earlier but all of a sudden heard from her on friday... this is the day the new pictures were released and also a day after all of those flickr changes and the other thing that RabidBadger found where she was trying to get her recordings taken down/log into her blog spot)

her lawyer is going to blow a gasket when he/she sees what she has been up to imhoo

Well in any case, I'm so glad she is out there on the interwebs spending countless hours covering her *advertiser censored** and being vile as opposed to say, ASSISTING THE INVESTIGATION.

I am going to duck after saying this: but I actually thought the gma piece was good. And they turned the emails over to LE...

(also note that it was the local reporter who had been trying to reach out to her... and he further states that he had tried to contact her much earlier but all of a sudden heard from her on friday... this is the day the new pictures were released and also a day after all of those flickr changes and the other thing that RabidBadger found where she was trying to get her recordings taken down/log into her blog spot)

her lawyer is going to blow a gasket when he/she sees what she has been up to imhoo

Maybe she will actually make a mistake then if she doesn't follow direction very well. I think the reporter should have done more to develop a rapport to get more info out of her.

it is just disgusting to me that her first alleged "words" on Sky was venom directed at SM. <----------------- telling, dat (and lies re: that he is a muslim)

I thought it was interesting too, except the reporter calls the word "Muslim" a "slur". Yikes. I bet he'll hear about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321