WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which probably made someone remember... It would be odd for most of the bird/scenic watchers and photographers to see a mom with a child in her arms or in a stroller there.

She obviously wasn't real into scenic photography based on the photos she uploaded.

No she wasn't and I don't recall anything mentioned about her enjoying hiking either. I agree, if she had gone there with a stroller, it would be something noticeable to others there.

MOO

It's the one of her at the teller's window, facing the teller, where she looks so "troubled".

MOO

It's so hard to tell if she is troubled based on a split second shot. Now if they ran the full video, it would be wonderful.

I know the only time I have needed to go into my bank in recent years is when the ATM "ate" my card and the bank told me they could not tell if I had received cash or not until after they balanced the books that night, i.e. not just based on my word. So that made me kind of annoyed and I probably made a face...JMO

What are WA's general rules about spousal support after the divorce is final? I know gitana said that the child support payments are really convoluted based on the custody arrangements.

This worksheet is how child support, which is mandatory, is calculated in WA.

http://www.dshs.wa.gov/pdf/esa/dcs/WSCSS_worksheets.pdf

Spousal maintenance is NOT mandatory, and there is no "set in stone" state guided formula.

I wonder if her child/spousal support was direct deposited. It seems that both JB and SM were known at this bank. Perhaps LE went back to the dates of deposits/withdrawals and pulled pictures and then questioned employees according to these dates as to when the children stopped coming in with her. I am sure there are videos as well as pictures. JMO

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/Bellevue+PD+Sky+Julia+photos.pdf

What is in the background of sky eating watermelon? Cereal, a box of cut up fruit and ice cream?

I thought it was ice cream, too, and that the thing on top was a scoop. But then I looked up Earth's Best... the only product I've found on their site so far that looks similar to that container is baby formula. That's very odd to me, as I stopped giving my son formula around one year. By that time he was eating a lot of solid foods and drinking milk. http://www.earthsbest.com/products/product/2392310040

I wonder if her child/spousal support was direct deposited. It seems that both JB and SM were known at this bank. Perhaps LE went back to the dates of deposits/withdrawals and pulled pictures and then questioned employees according to these dates as to when the children stopped coming in with her. I am sure there are videos as well as pictures. JMO

And that is another important point with the store surveillance and the bank photos that can't be stressed enough. She is alone.

:maddening:

MOO

I thought it was ice cream, too, and that the thing on top was a scoop. But then I looked up Earth's Best... the only product I've found on their site so far that looks similar to that container is baby formula. That's very odd to me, as I stopped giving my son formula around one year. By that time he was eating a lot of solid foods and drinking milk. http://www.earthsbest.com/products/product/2392310040

Good catch. I think you may be right...it is kinds odd she would still be using that. Why not something like PediaSure if he had a hard time eating..

And

:welcome4:

Some sleuthers have wondered if some of the surveillance photos are from her attempting an ATM withdrawal before heading over to the teller counter. One theory is that she couldn't get (enough?) cash out and, in frustration, went to try to work something out with the teller in the hopes of getting it resolved, only to look more distraught in those photos. I like your idea about not using credit cards.

Lends the question of why need the money? To flee? Or to pay off someone for disappearing Sky? ...

I wonder if she found a "sugar daddy" and he said he would deposit money and didn't? The police released that info then these bank photo's...wonder if there is a connection there.. MOO

Good catch. I think you may be right...it is kinds odd she would still be using that. Why not something like PediaSure if he had a hard time eating..

And

:welcome4:

Because it's not 'organic' IMO.

I agree; it looks like Earth's Best formula to me. I use that brand.

None of my kids wanted anything to do with drinking cow's milk after they were weaned, so I got in the habit of adding a jigger of dry formula to hot cereal, long after age 1 and into the toddler years, just for some added nutrition. Some companies make formula for toddlers; I'm not sure what the nutritional difference is, but I never used anything but infant formula. FWIW.

Remember that picture of M eating that huge bowl of cereal and what looked to be milk in a baby bottle?

There is nothing that has been officially stated about any attempts to get money at the bank. These were all hypotheses from various sleuthers based on the angle of the photos and what they saw in the background, in addition to the way JB looked in the progression of photos.

I had asked in an earlier post if anyone who is local could visit the bank we believe she patroned and see if there is, indeed, an ATM and, if there is one, if the windows shown behind JB in the supposed ATM photos are also in that location. I don't think I ever saw a post responding to this, so I'm going to reach out and ask again if someone local could pop in and update us. Thanks!

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/Bellevue+PD+Sky+Julia+photos.pdf

Looking at these pics released by LE, I am not seeing any ATM-like pics at all...the c/u pics to me are just a different angle of her at the counter. With her hands up, it' like she has her pocketbook on the counter... unless there is another pic I missed, I don't see ATM pics. jmho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892