WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With Julia having custody wouldn't it have been easier for him to get transportation back and forth to work than it would be for her to haul two children around on a bus or a taxi and with her OCD would she even be able to handle public transportation?

That would depend on how often she went out to run errands, like grocery shopping and such. Since he was the only one employed, he would certainly need a vehicle on a daily basis. If she only had to go out once or twice a week, she may have asked a family member or friend for a ride, or called a cab, took the bus etc.

imo

That would depend on how often she went out to run errands, like grocery shopping and such. Since he was the only on employed, he would certainly need a vehicle on a daily basis. If she only had to go out once or twice a week, she may have asked a family member or friend for a ride, or called a cab, took the bus etc.

imo

Or rented a car (like he said in the interview that she subsequently crashed).

More court documents show while Julia was involuntarily committed, doctors claimed she had a low GAF of global assessment of functioning scale, just a 15 on a scale of 1 to 100.

According to the University of Washington, that number means a person is in danger of hurting themselves or others.

http://www.king5.com/news/Solomon-M...etails-of-wifes-mental-illness-134303318.html

GAF scale:

http://depts.washington.edu/washinst/Resources/CGAS/GAF%20Index.htm

After reading this, imo, it's a miracle we're not discussing two missing Metalwala children.

I was wondering if the "bank" photos where it looks like she has the puffed out bulge (some have posted that they think it's stolen sweatpants) could also be a checkbook that maybe was pixelated/smudged for security purposes (ie the bank requested that the checkbook be made unreadable for financial security purposes).

So i put the picture into a website i saw the other day that is meant to show the likelihood that a photo has been photoshopped, and if so, where it was changed. There are some other sites and programs that do the same meta-analysis, they may be better but this one is convenient in that it allows you to just paste the link and it shows warm and hot spots.. I don't know if this tool has been used here at WS before, but I don't remember seeing it mentioned, so I wanted to share since i think it could be very useful.. Anyway, in the particular photo i tested, it doesn't look like that area was modified more than the rest, so it probably is inherent photo capture or a bulge.. Here's the photo analysis:

http://errorlevelanalysis.com/permalink/595975a/

ETA: On the errorlevelanalysis site, brighter areas (esp in comparison to areas next to it in a photo) are areas where photoshopping is likelier to have occurred. The home page on that site has an example to illustrate what to look for. With this bank photo, it does look like there's a bright section where the checkbook and her hand is, below the belly bulge?

I was wondering if the "bank" photos where it looks like she has the puffed out bulge (some have posted that they think it's stolen sweatpants) could also be a checkbook that maybe was pixelated/smudged for security purposes (ie the bank requested that the checkbook be made unreadable for financial security purposes).

So i put the picture into a website i saw the other day that is meant to show the likelihood that a photo has been photoshopped, and if so, where it was changed. There are some other sites and programs that do the same meta-analysis, they may be better but this one is convenient in that it allows you to just paste the link and it shows warm and hot spots.. I don't know if this tool has been used here at WS before, but I don't remember seeing it mentioned, so I wanted to share since i think it could be very useful.. Anyway, in the particular photo i tested, it doesn't look like that area was modified more than the rest, so it probably is inherent photo capture or a bulge.. Here's the photo analysis:

ETA: On the errorlevelanalysis site, brighter areas (esp in comparison to areas next to it in a photo) are areas where photoshopping is likelier to have occurred. The home page on that site has an example to illustrate what to look for. With this bank photo, it does look like there's a bright section where the checkbook and her hand is, below the belly bulge?

well! that's awesome! I didnt know you could do that on the internets! I'm ..wow, I feel like I've been gleefully tugged out of 1996! :D

Wow! I was completely blown away that the commisioner ignored both LE and CPS information that the allegations against SM were unfounded. IANAL and don't know much about these things, but it sounds as if a class action lawsuit should come against the commissioner. How can they just decide to ignore the complete lack of evidence and decide they don't believe something when no evidence exists? And in this case, the commisioners decision may have led to Sky's death. :furious:

from my own experience (same state different county) the commissioner are no different - the commissioner in my husband case even admitted that she didnt read his declaration and just went off the wife's declaration which is of course one sided!

WA is very pro-mom and i have seen mom who is addicted to meth and had no job still get custody of their kids!

If Solomon's attorney was aware that the children were left alone the entire time, why the heck didn't he send the police to get to the children, OR Julia's FRIGGING attorney, or the mediation person. ANYONE!!!!

If Solomon's attorney was aware that the children were left alone the entire time, why the heck didn't he send the police to get to the children, OR Julia's FRIGGING attorney, or the mediation person. ANYONE!!!!

I don't think they knew it at the time. It sounds like she told police that subsequently (i.e. the day she reported Sky missing).

well! that's awesome! I didnt know you could do that on the internets! I'm ..wow, I feel like I've been gleefully tugged out of 1996! :D

Me neither, i never knew this existed until i saw it the other day! I really think it could be a useful tool for sleuthing since we can tell (maybe) what's been altered in a photo.

ETA: i just read a review that said that the error analysis is hit or miss on detecting changes so it may be better for suggesting changes and less precise in disproving changes were made.. (jpegsnoop is freeware that may do a better job at detecting alterations)

Obviously he didn't know. It only came out after Sky went missing.

Patty, one of the earlier articles said that they believed the children were being cared for during the mediation.

I think they found out after the fact

MOO

I don't think they knew it at the time. It sounds like she told police that subsequently (i.e. the day she reported Sky missing).

I am listening to the broadcast and it sounds like someone knew. One would think the standard question would be: "we will be here for awhile, who is caring for your children, etc., etc.?"

Thanks, that's a neat tool!

I personally don't see the bulge people have referred to. To me, it looks like she's holding her wallet with her right hand and possibly sunglasses (opened) in her left hand. I've been trying to figure out what the green is behind the wallet but I have no idea.

I am listening to the broadcast and it sounds like someone knew. One would think the standard question would be: "we will be here for awhile, who is caring for your children, etc., etc.?"

Sm and his atty were told by LE (presumably LE) Julia lied about who was watching the children during mediation. They asked, Julia lied. What else is new? ;)

did anyone catch that clay terry (solomon's attorney) has known julia since she was 16 - wonder in what way.

Sm and his atty were told by LE (presumably LE) Julia lied about who was watching the children during mediation. They asked, Julia lied. What else is new? ;)

I have heard that she lied, but "darn it", based on their history of leaving the children, one would want to check on the children just to make sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman