WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder how they came up with that date? Didn't she borrow her brother's car 10 days before Sky disappeared? Did he not see Sky? What about her friend? The one she called from the gas station?
I believe it was on the Ron And Don show that the brother had dropped the car off and did not see the children (I read it in the transcribed show that was posted here iirc)

I have heard that she lied, but "darn it", based on their history of leaving the children, one would want to check on the children just to make sure!

There was only one time that they, as a couple, left the children alone, so I don't consider it much of a history of "their" leaving the children. From all I've read it appears SM was shocked and surprised to learn Julia had been leaving the children alone frequently and for extended periods of time-after Sky disappeared.

We've learnt they had one family car, which SM has because he is the only one employeed. We learnt JB borrowed her brothers car after she wrecked a rental. If I had to guess, Julia leaving the children alone began when she was without access to a vehicle. I could be wrong, but that is the most logical explanation to me.

jmo

did anyone catch that clay terry (solomon's attorney) has known julia since she was 16 - wonder in what way.

It was reported early on that they met in high school. We all kind of wondered how that was possible since SM was over 18. Now we find out they met at a gas station. :waitasec:

Kind of makes me wonder which gas station and whether Julia was really breaking down mentally - was she trying to recreate the gas station meeting that morning (in her mind anyway)?

Remember, it was SM who filed for divorce. I don't think she ever expected that in a million years as it is even clear to many of us that SM still has a soft spot in his heart for her and has even said that she was the love of his life.

I'm left to wonder if the mediation and the finality and reality that the divorce was about to be final was the proverbial straw that broke JB's back/mind. I'm also left to wonder if she thought that Sky's disappearance might bring them back together.

Maybe I shouldn't use the word "their history", but clearly one time leaving two children alone in a car, and with the issues in the court documents dated Feb 1, 2011, clearly this would be enough for me to "check on the children" regardless. IMO!

Originally Posted by duckgoesquack http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7375427#post7375427
did anyone catch that clay terry (solomon's attorney) has known julia since she was 16 - wonder in what way.

When I read that, I initially thought CT was speaking on behalf of his client and answered 'we' instead of 'he'. However, it's quite possible CT and SM went to HS together, or new each other when SM met Julia.

The attorney my sons father used for our mediation and family court is someone he went to HS with, so the possibility CT knew SM and JB prior to becoming an attorney doesn't stand out to me as unusual.

Can I just say, those emails to reporter from mom's email account:

um, wow. Talk about calculated to try and make dad look like the bad guy??? What better way to garner public sympathy than to hold her soon to be ex up as a middle eastern muslim (reading between the lines) terrorist type who could be capable of anything.

So inflamatory and so caculated IMO. She is not making a favorable impression on me since day one, but those emails, if indeed from her, only serve to put her lower in my book. How very distasteful.

Maybe I shouldn't use the word "their history", but clearly one time leaving two children alone in a car, and with the issues in the court documents dated Feb 1, 2011, clearly this would be enough for me to "check on the children" regardless. IMO!

It sounds like SM assumed JB had learnt her lesson after the Target experience, as he did, and it probably didn't even cross his mind she was leaving the children alone.

I could be wrong, but my impression was no one besides Julia knew she was leaving those children alone and she likely lied when asked about a babysitter more than just the time she lied at mediation.

It still makes me wonder how no one in the apartment heard those two children while alone, unless they were drugged.

I wish the poster who lived in the complex would come back and let us know how sound proof the units are. Especially being in a fairly new building, only a few years old.

JMO

ETA: Let's not forget Julia was succesful at making up allegations and getting a restraining order against dad. how could he check on the children? Julia apparently made it easy to keep it hidden the children were left alone. What would have led her friends, those who supported her being a good mom, to believe she was leaving the kids alone? What pisses me off, is her mother and brother were aware of her illness. Why weren't THEY concerned about the children? How does one turn a blind eye to a serious mental illness, knowing it could endanger those children?

The one thing that stands out to me regarding this October 1 date, is it seems to contradict what LE said in a presser, that they had narrowed down the timeline but weren't releasing the information on how they narrowed the timeline. Which was originally from 10-23 to 11-6. An October 1 date widens the timeline. :waitasec:

The one thing that stands out to me regarding this October 1 date, is it seems to contradict what LE said in a presser, that they had narrowed down the timeline but weren't releasing the information on how they narrowed the timeline. Which was originally from 10-23 to 11-6. An October 1 date widens the timeline. :waitasec:

OR, somehow, they think something was wrong with him, and want to contact people who could have witnessed his condition in early October.

Like, maybe there was a concern that he was starving to death.

OR, somehow, they think something was wrong with him, and want to contact people who could have witnessed his condition in early October.

Like, maybe there was a concern that he was starving to death.

Good point. Those of us who followed little Aveion Lewis's case know how quickly that can happen.

I also assume in this case, Sky's medical records would be available to LE via subpoena or warrant. JB had to have told LE more than just 'he was sick'. She had to have described symptoms, or concocted some story about a previous dx, even if LE has not made that public.

SB should also have access to Sky's medical records because he never lost legal custody of his children. He was only denied access. SB also carried the health insurance, so technically, HE, not Julia (unless he sent it in writing giving Julia written permission - I know this, went through it with my sons dad...- granting her access per HIPAA). would have access to that information.

princesspjs who sleuthed the park and took pictures ....did not see a bus stop.
Although she wasn't specifically looking. Perhaps princesspjs can talk about that when she's on line.

This is in response to princesspjs post
BBM: So maybe Julia really has been there!

With no bus stop Twelve of One is right .....she had Stan's car since Oct 28th.
There has to be a tip that led LE to that park. It sounds like there are only two entrances and according to princesspjs only street parking perhaps her car was spotted in front of the park. Or surveillance camera? Hoping mods can OK princesspjs to post the pictures she took of the park soon.

17 people for Thanksgiving I am hopping. But,I will check in and play catch up. :thanksgiving:

The photo of Sky eating the watermelon that LE released, did that ever show up in Julia's Flickr album online?

If not, I wonder where they got that photo of Sky.

Imamaze has created a Photos thread in the Media/Timeline subforum for photos related to Sky. Princesspj may post her pictures there. LE has given us no indication that the search site has not been released, so all pictures can be posted now.

Hope that helps and I want to thank you all for your patience. We do not want to interfere with LE's investigation in anyway. We all want Sky to come home safe and sound, if possible, but we want him home!

Thanks Everyone!

Salem

The photo of Sky eating the watermelon that LE released, did that ever show up in Julia's Flickr album online?

If not, I wonder where they got that photo of Sky.

Good question! I looked a many of the photos, but not all. I did not see the photo in the ones I did look at...... hmmmmm......

Salem

could they have gotten the watermelon picture off of her phone? (or any cameras found in the home?)

He did say "you've known Julia, Clay, since she was 16...". Maybe when she met Solomon, Solomon already had a lawyer because of his business or some other reason and he knew her through SM. That was interesting.

I can't get over the fact that no one has seen little Sky since Oct. 23rd at least. I'm a SAHM of two little ones just slightly older than Sky and M. It is so unusual to see me without children that, inevitably, it is the first thing that people I know ask when I am out and about alone or just with my husband. "Where are the kiddos?" This tells me that it was VERY common to see Julia without the little one's, so common that no one even noticed it, asked about it, or thought it unusual. Those poor babies.

I can't get over the fact that no one has seen little Sky since Oct. 23rd at least. I'm a SAHM of two little ones just slightly older than Sky and M. It is so unusual to see me without children that, inevitably, it is the first thing that people I know ask when I am out and about alone or just with my husband. "Where are the kiddos?" This tells me that it was VERY common to see Julia without the little one's, so common that no one even noticed it, asked about it, or thought it unusual. Those poor babies.

I'm guessing she told everyone she had a nanny. ;) I'm half joking and half serious.

I don't sense she has a social circle. She does have that one friend who appears to be the kind of "friend" who is more like a caretaker than a peer. I know people who take on "causes" but don't consider them peers. When I first heard of the friend she called, I pictured another young mother that they did fun stuff together with the kids. That's not the case here - this friend is someone who looks to be nearly a grandma age, who is seen in the photos kind of helping out on outings. I think she's also helped with getting the kids exchanged for visitation in the past, etc. Kind of a volunteer social worker.

Since no one has seen Sky since at least Oct 23 - Nov. 6, and no one NOTICED that they hadn't seen him, I just think she flew below the radar always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06