WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Oh my god. You know something that hasn't made sense to me in all this is that she took M with her.

Wow wow wow. This is really bad. Like leaving that goat in Jurassic Park.

Wowser is right. Thanks for summing up this case for me. A lose-lose situation. Poor goat....poor Sky.

MOO

Mel

I just wanted to remind just how tiny of a window of time we are talking about that allowed for Sky to have been "abducted from the car mom abandoned him in".. Many think that the window of time is an hour to even an hour and a half.. The truth is that LE have narrowed that window of time down to just 20 teeny minutes.. Meaning that from the minute that Julia claims that she left the car(with sky inside) they have a witness that 20 minutes later came upon the car and no Sky was Inside.. They even pulled over to check to see if anyone was in the car seats.. This was 20minutes from the time Julia states she left the vehicle.. You take into acct how many of those mins that mom likely was still "in sight" of the car, along with the fact that LE have zero proof of any other DNA/scent having entered the car.. And well.. The fact is IMO Sky was never in that car and the timeline represents that even more IMO..

Wonderful analysis, there! Thanks for your keen skills!

Julia sickens me. I just want to point out how cold-hearted and calculating this woman is. In her recent flickr updates, she created an album called "Family Slideshow 2011." In it, there is ONE photo of Solomon (uh, he IS 1/4 of this "family," right?!). And, in that photo, he has a freakin' beach ball superimposed over his face. Also, these photos are not all from 2011, so what gives? The rest of the photos are of Julia as a doting mom, Julia as a beautiful, happy pregnant woman, and a somewhat even splash of M. and Sky photos to offset the earlier criticism of her facebook and flickr spreads. Soooo calculating.

Guilty or not, this woman is diabolical and has her priorities really, really tossed up.

I recorded the show and it is uploading to YouTube. It should take about 20 minutes to fully process.

http://www.youtube.com/Sierra1947 to view the video.

(Off to watch the finale of DWTS).

You are awesome. You do so much work on these cases.

I don't know how accurate this article is but i found it interesting nevertheless:

http://wadvpress.org/?p=1078

Wow. Incredible. I am so lucky that I have not had to deal with such a level of corruption in any of my cases. This is horrific.

I have not gone through any kind of abuse like you have. I am so sorry to hear you had to endure that, and I can only imagine that the emotional healing would be incredibly hard.

My experience is different, yet may shed some light on SM's "behavior".
My husband and I lost our son to SIDS on September 1, 1987. He was 7 1/2 weeks old at the time. My husband and I were working on CPR when the EMT's arrived. Thankfully I was surrounded by a grief support group through my school where I was a teacher and terrific social workers. I learned that I was able to grieve any way I wanted to, and that all people do it their own unique way.

It was insinuated to me that: I was too stoic (didn't show my emotions enough), I showed pictures of my baby too much, etc. If I had not been through the grief support group, etc., this would have made me feel crazy, bad mother, etc.

However, no one saw my husband and I at home when one of us would break down and the other had to pull the other one up.
We had just moved into a new home right when our baby was born. And this new house is where he died. I could not move back to the house for a year. My husband and I lived at my parents' house during that year after losing our baby. The sense of death was absolutely physical for me. It was like a force pushing me a way. It was brought to my attention that some people thought THIS was a wrong way to grieve, too.

I became pregnant 3 monthe after we lost our baby. This new baby is our miracle baby (she is 23 years old now (-: ) because she made it possible to look forward to life again. I would be lying if I said suicide had not crossed my mind in the months after our son's death, and before we got pregnant.

I remembered answering a best friend when she asked," How do you get through this?" I told her I knew my baby was up in heaven with God, and he was being taken care of even better than if he were on earth. I am not mentioning this to proselytize, but only to explain my OWN experience.

Again, I am only stating this experience to maybe give insight somewhat into what SM is going through. No, he may not have actually lost his son, but his son is not physically with him, and a grieving process is still progressing. If HIS religion is giving him some kind of peace, I am thankful for that.

IMO

Amen.

In her defense, as the obvious suspect in a crime she is well served to say nothing at all, even if doing so might help clear her name a bit with the public. Never ever volunteer anything.

Except, she did say something. Apparently she admitted to leaving the children alone and the poster was wondering why she would admit to such a thing. Why wouldn't she try to create a different scenario that didn't include such an admission, which can only hurt her.

In my mind, what she admitted to is much less horrible than what she actually did.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/sky-metalwala/Biryukova-relatives-in-Ukraine-134364563.html

Julia"s kin in ukraine think SM had something to do with disappearance

I wonder if the lady in ukraine in this article was the prostitute that grandpa ran off with.

News media are really stretching it and not helping Sky..IMO

See, I don't see this as stretching or not helpful to Sky. Every bit of probing of the parties and their families could possibly result in some sort of clue.

If that is true then the whole case is a bust. I doubt very much they can get a conviction beyond a reasonable doubt.

That's what you would have thought in the CA case.
But I think, JMO, in this case if it goes to trial without a body the jury would have learned from CA and will judge different just because of the backlash. KWIM

In the PNW, it is very common for women to use one name for business and one name for personal. I believe that it is 100% up to each person individually to use whatever name they choose for themselves.

It is just irrelevant to me.

I am remarried and go by my maiden, first married, and currently married names, depending. Hey, it's alot of work to change every single account or email. And FTR, I got married "late", was married for 15 years the first time and am a newlywed now. But if my daughter's teacher calls me by my "ex" name, I answer. It's just a NAME.

Carp like this diverts attention from what REALLY happened to Sky. I can call myself Greta Garbo but does that make me a killer?

(Snipped to git to it!)So yes, I can see why Solomon would be deliberate in his words and responses. He is doing what he can for Sky and not making things worse by saying something to trigger an unplanned episode from JB.

It is quite possible (to me) that LE may instruct Solomon to "turn up the heat" when they are ready and not before. I can't imagine the self-control he has had to exercise to "walk on eggshells" around JB, however I do believe that he believes that if he remains calm, no further harm will come to Sky and hopefully LE will find him soon.

imo

You bring up some valid thoughts here, and I can agree with you wholeheartedly. Another way of viewing it, though, and to Solomon's credit, I do not necessarily believe the LE is instructing him fully about how to conduct himself. In a way, yes, especially with his NG interview, it's like he was looking to his atty to get the go ahead to speak when NG asked him about the commode. But overall, and based on what he has written (in declaration) as well as his public appearances, I do not find his behavior or what he says to be contrived or otherwise forced. I see his love, empathy, compassion, and perhaps his love for Jesus that allows him to conduct himself the way he does. In other words, I believe he is authentic, and not merely told what to do. At the same time, he knows her well enough to know what to say and do, that is in the best interest of his children.

Gitana1..thank you. This info seemed destructive to SM..it is nice to hear from an attorney that this is a good thing..will this bring out more info infavor of SM?

I always think there is some shred of truth hidden in a lie. I keep coming back to JB's claim that "Sky was sick" and she "left Sky alone" in the car. I think we might, in the end, see some truth in those statements. People often have a very hard time completely stuffing down the truth. It wants to come to the surface. Mouths have a way of not being in total control of themselves.

In her defense, as the obvious suspect in a crime she is well served to say nothing at all, even if doing so might help clear her name a bit with the public. Never ever volunteer anything.

BBM You've got that right, SHE is well served to say nothing at all. Unfortunately, SKY is not!

I had a nice long post typed out and then had to run to the store and meanwhile my daughter used the computer and closed my window :banghead:

I'll try again. . .

You all know that 9/5 flicker upload has been really bothering me. It's just so weird.

If you look at her flicker it starts in 2008 with pics of the house. Most of the pics are loaded up around when they are taken. . .sometimes up to a month or so later. There is a gap where she was hospitalized.

Starting in 2011 we have pics from Feb, March and April when her Dad visited uploaded 4/3. The next upload is 7/26, 7/28, 7/31 and 8/5. These are just a few pics and they are all flattering, older, pics of Julia. I imagine these were all for use in her Sugar Daddy account and sending to some Sugar Daddy(s). Note the June 15 pics of the kids at her friend's house are not uploaded during this time. So no camera uploads.

Next is 9/1 where we have the photo that she used for her FB profile of herself and Sky. She changes the date it was taken to 9/4/2011. It was clearly taken on 9/4/2010 not 2011. Was she trying to fool a potential Sugar Daddy? Maybe.

We have the pic uploaded on 9/4, where we have the potoshopped pic that is from a picnic in August 2008.

And then the massive upload on 9/5/11.

Ok. . you all have to forgive me. I ended up on the wrong page and thought she was deleting those pics as I was typing this post and freaked out. She isn't. I'm just an idiot. :lol:

hambirg..I think she is a very confused person..that thinks she can fool people just by changing the dates on photos..

I've read Solomon's Declaration, but how about Julia's. Is that out there anywhere?

Declaration Of Julia Biryukova
09-23-2010

Or,

Declaration Of Shelbi Owen
Declaration Of Stan Biryukov
Declaration Of Nadia Biryukova

I'd sure love to get my hands on those!

docket.jpg

Munchhausen Syndrome? I don't think so Ms Pat Brown.
BBM

Munchausen Syndrome and Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy are two different things.

From Wikipedia --
Münchausen syndrome is a term for psychiatric disorders known as factitious disorders wherein those affected feign disease, illness, or psychological trauma to draw attention or sympathy to themselves.

Münchausen syndrome by proxy (MSbP) is a label for a pattern of behavior in which care-givers deliberately exaggerate, fabricate, and/or induce physical, psychological, behavioral, and/or mental health problems in others.

Münchausen syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Münchausen syndrome by proxy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So. . .carry on while I catch my breath. :floorlaugh:

Ok. . .I think I'm ok now.

That massive 9/5 upload is weird. It contains some old pics. Most of them now say taken on 9/5. I don't know if flicker puts the "taken" date as the upload date as default if there is no other data (like from a camera). But. . .there are a few exceptions. . .the 6/15 photos with the friend and a pic of the kids in the car. She changed that taken date to 9/4, but it was clearly taken on 2/16. Hmmmm. . .was she really thinking that people would think it was taken on 9/4?

I would VERY much like to know what happened around this time. I'm wondering if she was notified of the custody court date around that time. It would explain the 9/4 potoshopped pic. I can't get passed the idea that something really set her off around this date!

I first thought that maybe Sky went missing at this time, but I don't think so anymore and I'll tell you why. I think the pics of him eating watermelon were on her camera (along with others). I think she just hadn't downloaded them yet. Soooo. . .my theory is something REALLY PO'd her around early Sept.

Now that LE is asking about anybody seeing Sky since 10/1, I have to wonder about that 10/23 sighting. We also know that SM was angry about pics of Julia passing M off as Sky. I know the media showed the pic that we all think IS Sky, but do we know that that is the pic SM saw? Do you think that there could have been pics of M as Sky on JB's camera? Did they have SM make that statement as part of their strategy?

What I'm wondering is did something happen to Sky in September? Did Julia try to dress up M as him and take pics as "proof" that Sky was still here? I know it sounds pretty crazy. . .but we are talking about Julia here and her mental state has already been established, kwim? Could have that neighbor seen her leave with what he/she thought was Sky but was really M?

As that court date and mediation approached, Julia had to devise a plan. She watched SVU on 10/19, left with M dressed as Sky on 10/23 where the neighbor could see her leaving with Sky and returning with M, borrowed the car on 10/27, had a brief moment of sanity and asked if she could move and give up child support payments on 10/30. The mediation was 11/1. She was obviously stalling. She didn't leave both kids home alone. There would be a difference between a 2yr old and a 4yr old. That pic of M might be from that day. Give her a big bowl of food and put in a video knowing that she will fall asleep. She did already have M trained. The mediation didn't go as planned and she was short one child for visitation, so she tries to renege on the agreement. That isn't panning out for her and she gets desperate. She only has the car for a bit longer. . .she sees the re-run of SVU and decides that she HAS to try to pull off this kidnapping story.

Do I need a tinfoil hat? :crazy:

BBM You've got that right, SHE is well served to say nothing at all. Unfortunately, SKY is not!

Yeah. :(

Sadly, my gut is telling me that this is going to be yet another example of a mom getting away with it. I don't think the police have a clue where his body is, and without that (in my opinion based upon what we know currently) they really do not have a lot to nail her with.

Leaving the kid in the car? I don't think anyone actually believes that she did that this time.

Leaving the kid during mediation? Prove it. She is not required to prove that she did not leave them, they are required to prove that she did. And so far as we know there is not one witness that can testify to this.

Murder? Not a chance. There's no body.

In any case I really hope I am wrong.

The thing that makes me the MOST angry about this case is that Sky is missing because his mother left him all ALONE.

The thing that makes me the second-most angry about this case is that I'm seeing the fringes of the father's rights movement using this case to basically say "told you so!" about their absurd and statistically unsupported claims that most domestic violence cases are false and that domestic violence laws need to be weakened.

So it's not enough that JB chose to leave her children in situations where they were unsupervised and thus at risk for harm. Her actions are also going to make it even more difficult for bona fide DV victims to protect their children.

Gitana1..thank you. This info seemed destructive to SM..it is nice to hear from an attorney that this is a good thing..will this bring out more info infavor of SM?

I don't know. Possibly not. But who knows what the family in Ukraine would have said? And understanding a bit about Julia's family may help to understand Julia, IMO. Also, I think it's good now to know all the dirt they may try to heap upon or about Solomon. LE can thus plan their case and know what they need to do to investigate without being surprised at the 11th hour at trial. I'm thinking of how casey anthony's attorney brought up that ludicrous sex abuse, George Anthony hiding the body thing at the last moment. Had they known that was a possible story when they were investigating, LE may ahve done a better job at tracking GA, looking at his cell phone records, talking to his co-workers, etc., at the time, rather than 3 years later when records and memories may be too faded.

Plus, even if something comes out against Solomon, I am for the truth, even though logically, it is clear to me that he had nothing to do with Sky's disappearance. But truth always matters. It does no good to hide anything negative, just for the sake of sparing his feelings, although it is just another hideous thing for poor Solomon to deal with at such a time of misery.

I always think there is some shred of truth hidden in a lie. I keep coming back to JB's claim that "Sky was sick" and she "left Sky alone" in the car. I think we might, in the end, see some truth in those statements. People often have a very hard time completely stuffing down the truth. It wants to come to the surface. Mouths have a way of not being in total control of themselves.

BINGO. I agree completely.

When I started going through my own horrible ordeal, my therapist told me to watch The Exorcist for context in my situation(Let me tell you, that entire film is a metaphor for shameful child abuse once someone has asked you to frame your viewing that way!). He told me to view my STBX as the demon, and when my daughter was acting out, that he was speaking through her via years of manipulation. The thing that stood out to me from the film was this quote:

"Especially important is the warning to avoid conversations with the demon. We may ask what is relevant but anything beyond that is dangerous. He is a liar. The demon is a liar. He will lie to confuse us. But he will also mix lies with the truth to attack us. The attack is psychological"

Now, I'm not particularly religious, but as a metaphor, this fit so well. And as I have viewed various situations with myself and other people thinking about this metaphor, it has always been shown to be absolutely correct.

Liars do tend to sprinkle fragments of truth in their stories. I think it comes naturally. It makes them feel more credible. But it is very much designed to add credibility to the lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46