WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow! great catch Duck! (and surfie too!)

strange: re: that play yard thing! And recently added too! I cannot see a two year old staying in that thing! wow!

Yeah, I agree... here's part of the description:

Designed for children 6 months to 24 months

My nephew sent me a link for his amazon.com wishlist for christmas - then it got me thinking
wonder if julia has a wishlist

and guess what she does

Amazon.com: Julia Biryukova: Wish List

notice what she added on aug 2011

i verified that this is her's as i entered her email address that she posted on flickr.

Welcome to WS duckgoesquack! :welcome:

great find.

From the amazon site on this product:

Amazon.com: Dream On Me Circular Playard, Red/Yellow: Baby

Product Features

• Circular Design
  • No sharp corners or edges
  • Padded Matt
  • 6-24 months
  • JPMA Certified
This is designed for children 6-24 months. Sky would have clearly outgrown this by Christmas, as he turned 2 in early September.

Julia doesn't have to say her former husbands allegations are unfounded. Her own actions prove otherwise!

Welcome to WS duckgoesquack! :welcome:

great find.

From the amazon site on this product:

Amazon.com: Dream On Me Circular Playard, Red/Yellow: Baby

Product Features

• Circular Design
  • No sharp corners or edges
  • Padded Matt
  • 6-24 months
  • JPMA Certified
This is designed for children 6-24 months. Sky would have clearly outgrown this by Christmas, as he turned 2 in early September.

Julia doesn't have to say her former husbands allegations are unfounded. Her own actions prove otherwise!
I don't really get it. What does her wanting this toy thing mean?

My nephew sent me a link for his amazon.com wishlist for christmas - then it got me thinking
wonder if julia has a wishlist

and guess what she does

Amazon.com: Julia Biryukova: Wish List

notice what she added on aug 2011

i verified that this is her's as i entered her email address that she posted on flickr.

Also interesting is that is the ONLY thing on her wish list.

This is all so sad. The more we read and uncover, the more baffled I am about how the courts and CPS found JB a fit parent. :(

wow! great catch Duck! (and surfie too!)

strange: re: that play yard thing! And recently added too! I cannot see a two year old staying in that thing! wow!

WARNING:
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Product Features
Circular Design
No sharp corners or edges
Padded Matt
6-24 months
JPMA Certified

I wonder when it was added. Ironic that you aren't supposed to use it for children under 3 yet the recommended ages are 6 to 24 months.

To me, it speaks to the fact that she was thinking about how to contain the kid(s) while she admittedly left them alone for extended periods.

This is not a toy, it is a play yard designed for children between 6 and 24 mo's. Sky turned two September 2nd. These are not designed for children over 24 months, and a child trying to climb one of these could get hurt. Especially falling over and out of the play yard.

Even though it has no sharp edges, a child tall enough to put a leg over the side can easily fall over and hurt themself.

hth

I don't understand why you think the dad is innocent in all of this. Something is fishy about him to me.

I see now. Something to kind of keep him "locked up" per say.

If it was added in August and Sky turned 2 in September? It fits right into his age group? What am I missing?

It's not something I'd want for my 2 year old but I suppose people buy it. :dunno:

does it say how long they lived in the condo? notice how there is no carpet - its all hardwood.

It looks like they purchased it April 18, 2003 and it was foreclosed on March 11, 2010. http://www.redfin.com/WA/Bellevue/10047-Main-St-98004/unit-319/home/62480

It also looks like they may have borrowed a significant amount of money against the condo judging by the "sales price" at the time the bank took possession (almost $70,000 more than what they paid for it).

Do we know if Julia had any men contact her on any of her dating sites that she used? I had a thought when I saw the circular play yard thing. That combined with the most recent photos that were released (by LE) were it shows a more pudgy stomach area.....could she be pregnant? I don't think the play yard thing was listed to use for Sky as he is to old and to tall for it. I don't know, probably nothing but it is something that popped into my head.

Sky had to be alive on august 31 for her to be looking at this yard thingie.

If it was added in August and Sky turned 2 in September? It fits right into his age group? What am I missing?

It's not something I'd want for my 2 year old but I suppose people buy it. :dunno:

It says to me that she was looking for ways to contain her child(ren) so she could leave them alone. The only thing more obvious would be if she wanted a kennel (or cage).

It looks like a laundry basket. :floorlaugh:

This is a Christmas wish list. Even if she added this for a birthday wish, her child would age out within what, 21 days of her adding this? I find it hard to believe someone would ask for a gift a child could use for 3 weeks at most. If that depending on the childs height and whether or not said child had started climbing.

This is clearly designed for a child much younger than Sky's age.

jmo

This is not a toy, it is a play yard designed for children between 6 and 24 mo's. Sky turned two September 2nd. These are not designed for children over 24 months, and a child trying to climb one of these could get hurt. Especially falling over and out of the play yard.

Even though it has no sharp edges, a child tall enough to put a leg over the side can easily fall over and hurt themself.

hth

I can't help but think she may have planned on placing something over the top of it so that he couldn't get out. :( Poor little boy -- what has she done with him???

Do we know if Julia had any men contact her on any of her dating sites that she used? I had a thought when I saw the circular play yard thing. That combined with the most recent photos that were released (by LE) were it shows a more pudgy stomach area.....could she be pregnant? I don't think the play yard thing was listed to use for Sky as he is to old and to tall for it. I don't know, probably nothing but it is something that popped into my head.

I doubt she's pregnant but IIRC she did say on the second dating site (not the sugar daddy one) that she'd like more children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoyasalas