WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you kidding me???? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Wow just about anything to demonize her, even when she doesn't need demonizing.

But uh no women sometimes keep their maiden names because to take on a foreign name that is difficult to say is unnerving.

I still have my maiden name even though I've been married two times. Each time the name was one I could not pronounce.

Names like these

Papakonstantinou

Metawala is a strange name. So she may have just stuck with what she knew.

The correct spelling is Metalwala. Which, imo, is much easier to pronounce than Julia's last name, both of which are 'foreign'.

It may have simply been she never updated her drivers license to her married name. I've seen her use both last names (in reference to herself) when sleuthing.

As far as I know the man has never changed his name.. All the more reason I found it strange that the officer throughout the 8page police report refers to him as Salman..*shrug*

He legally changed his name some time back. One can reference it on the King County court records.

ETA:
Metalwala, Solomon S
New Name King County District 61-000289 07-03-2006

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/10/julia-biryukova-mom-of-missing-boy_n_1086033.html

Johnson said Biryukova acknowledged having a history of leaving the children home alone for extended periods of time. Police know whether she did so during the lengthy mediation – but they won't release that information, Johnson said.

ohhhh - check out what I just found....it just published a little bit ago

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/police-looking-anyone-whos-seen-sky-metalwala-octo/nFjnX/

Police looking for anyone who's seen Sky Metalwala since October 1

What makes me so upset about this whole case is that it really really does seem like Casey Anthony's "missing for 31 days" is something that would give other abusive mothers ideas about how to cover up killing their child and know that ultimately they would get away with it. It's horrid.

The correct spelling is Metalwala. Which, imo, is much easier to pronounce than Julia's last name, both of which are 'foreign'.

It may have simply been she never updated her drivers license to her married name. I've seen her use both last names (in reference to herself) when sleuthing.

don't forget that she used to user name for het Flickr account as : metalwala

BUt all recorded doc ( warranty deeds, court doc) she uses her maiden name

don't forget that she used to user name for het Flickr account as : metalwala

BUt all recorded doc ( warranty deeds, court doc) she uses her maiden name

In the PNW, it is very common for women to use one name for business and one name for personal. I believe that it is 100% up to each person individually to use whatever name they choose for themselves.

It is just irrelevant to me.

Someone please enlighten me. If Sky has been missing since October 1st -- or around that time -- why would JB fake a kidnapping on November 6th? Perhaps because it was soon after the mediation. But, even then, why not just drive the car around until it completely ran out of gas and then, at least, your story is believable. Or....stage a kidnapping elsewhere? I don't get it.

Someone please enlighten me. If Sky has been missing since October 1st -- or around that time -- why would JB fake a kidnapping on November 6th? Perhaps because it was soon after the mediation. But, even then, why not just drive the car around until it completely ran out of gas and then, at least, your story is believable. Or....stage a kidnapping elsewhere? I don't get it.

Perhaps she freaked out and didn't know what to do until then. The Law and order SVU episode that some think that she watched may have given her the bright idea to stage the kidnapping at that time.

Perhaps she freaked out and didn't know what to do until then. The Law and order SVU episode that some think that she watched may have given her the bright idea to stage the kidnapping at that time.

And Solomon had just been granted visitation, due to start the next week.

"The police would like us to ask for anyone who's seen (Sky) from October 1," Clay Terry, Solomon's lawyer, said during Monday's Ron and Don Show.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/police-looking-anyone-whos-seen-sky-metalwala-octo/nFjnX/

IMO, this is a very bad idea for Clay Terry to be making statements 'on behalf' of the police.

Respectfully, this crosses a line imo. Leave the police requests to the police. If the police want the public to come forward with any dates outside of those they have mentioned, ie. about 10-23 or November 6th., let LE say so.

All LE has to do is put out a written statement with their requests. They don't even have to call the media ahead of time.

I am very very uncomfortable regarding where CT is placing himself in this investigation. Especially making statements on behalf of the police. I hope LE clarifies this statement of CT's. :sigh:

In the radio show Solomons attorney says that police asked them to let folks know they are looking for anyone that saw Sky after oct 1..but he also says something about ..police have a very reliable witness that saw both the kids sometime in October..I thought he said mid october..

Yet he said Police want to talk to anyone who had seen Sky after october 1

If anyone gets a chance to listen to the complete radio show..it is very informative.

A touch O/T, but news has recently come out that Jahessye Shockley's mother has been arrested. I'm posting this here because it falls in line with some of my prior posts about recent baby/child "kidnappings" in which the demographics (most are Caucasian, mother was last to see the child alive, mother was the one reporting the kidnapping, mother had prior mental health/substance abuse/legal involvement, mother was not properly supervising her child when the child disappeared, and, in some of the cases, mother was found to be involved in the child's demise). Summaries I've written include: Sky Metalwala, Lisa Irwin, Tyler Dasher, Aliayah Lunsford, Caylee Anthony.

I'd like to add Jahessye, as her mother was arrested today on charges of child abuse -- directly related to Jahessye. LE do not believe they will find Jahessye alive and that all substantial leads keep bringing them back to the mother and the apartment complex in which she lives. The mother was last to see Jahessye alive, first to report her missing, left her improperly supervised when she went missing (in a locked apartment while her older siblings did yard work and the mother ran errands), prior history of significant legal involvement, etc.

I think this is important to add, as society has such a great fear of stranger abductions and, here, we have 6 supposed abductions with very similar themes (7, if you want to count Kyron Hormon -- stepmother is last to see him alive, first to report him missing, etc.).

Maybe we're fearing the wrong thing....

It doesn't necessarily mean they think he's been missing since Oct 1st. It could be they are trying to determine his health and physical well being in the days/weeks leading up to his disappearance.

When those latest photos were released, someone on here commented that he looked unwell in the sink photos and had lost the sparkle in his eyes. It could be that he was deteriorating (malnutrition? poisoning? physical abuse? general neglect?) and LE is looking for corroboration.

"The police would like us to ask for anyone who's seen (Sky) from October 1," Clay Terry, Solomon's lawyer, said during Monday's Ron and Don Show.

IMO, this is a very bad idea for Clay Terry to be making statements 'on behalf' of the police.

Respectfully, this crosses a line imo. Leave the police requests to the police. If the police want the public to come forward with any dates outside of those they have mentioned, ie. about 10-23 or November 6th.

All LE has to do is put out a written statement with their requests. They don't even have to call the media ahead of time.

I am very very uncomfortable regarding where CT is placing himself in this investigation. Especially making statements on behalf of the police. I hope LE clarifies this statement of CT's. :sigh:

He said that LE asked them to ask for anyone to come forward.

Do you think it's possible that after whatever it was she did to/happened to Sky (two weeks ago or a month ago), she mentally shrugged her shoulders and decided to just move on, not worry about it, ala Casey Anthony? Worry about it another day? Make up an excuse here and there as needed?

Then the mediation. Maybe it turned into 12 hours because she really thought she could get Solomon to give up trying for any custody. When it was clear she couldn't, she felt forced to agree to something. Can't very well come up with a Sky abduction plan while stuck in mediation with the ex. Now the first daddy visitation in nearly a year would be possibly the next week and she had no Sky to show for it. Panic. Anger. Becoming less functional and logical by the second as the enormity of all this sets in?

Her story is just so, so bad, it's either gotta be Sky just died Sunday morning and she threw the plan/story together in minutes ... or he died sometime back and she's had some sort of psychological break and that's why ANY of that story made sense to her. :waitasec:

JB (snipped a bunch) She is too "upset" to help LE find her child but not too upset to get on the computer and post pics or troll for sugar daddies.

But fortunately she is unable to control herself and is messing up left and right with her internet activities. I hope law enforcement is allowing her this time without charging her or disturbing her so she can just the hole she is in deeper and deeper.

All I can say is "Keep digging JB, you are helping even when you think you are outsmarting everyone".

Yes -too upset to do anything to help bring Sky home -I am just baffled that the only public communication she made thus far was an email to an ABC reporter. Did she really think that would be kept private? JB has had NO communication to/with the public. None -except to bash Pappa in an email, check her SD account, post flickr pics, and request computer assistance on a blog forum. I truly madly deeply hope they keep her Internet life alive...they will be able to see everything -practically every keystroke! And every bit of that information will turn up in court, right?

FTR, what's up with the paparazzi in Seattle? How is it that no one has caught her on camera yet -not one glimpse! Weird.

Can ya'all imagine what LE would find if they every explored any of OUR computers? I assume most of you are like me -you "get around" online...with all the searches of bizarre things;sites, articles... strange images, court docs, dating sites :blushing:, maps, banks :floorlaugh:, OMG -just all kinds of stuff! did you ever think of that? lol :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx