WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
121 08-26-2011 ORD FOR CONTINUANCE OF TRIAL DATE Ord For Continuance Of Trial Date 11-14-2011
122 09-06-2011 ORDER TO APPEAR PRETRIAL HRG/CONF Order To Appear Pretrial Hrg/conf 10-14-2011
123 10-07-2011 NOTICE OF ASSOCIATION OF COUNSEL Notice Of Association Of Counsel
124 10-14-2011 MOTION HEARING
JDG0043 Motion Hearing
Judge William L. Downing Dept 43
125 10-14-2011 ORDER ON PRE-TRIAL CONFERENCE Order On Pre-trial Conference
126 11-02-2011 NT STLMT/AUTH CLRK STRK TRIAL DATE Nt Stlmt/auth Clrk Strk Trial Date

Here's the most recent court dockets.. Seems as tho on 10/14 is when the PRE-trial conference was set(mediation).. Set for 11/1/11.. Wonder if that 10/14 decision has any relevance to Sky's disappearance?? Idk??

So. . .carry on while I catch my breath. :floorlaugh:

Ok. . .I think I'm ok now.

That massive 9/5 upload is weird. It contains some old pics. Most of them now say taken on 9/5. I don't know if flicker puts the "taken" date as the upload date as default if there is no other data (like from a camera). But. . .there are a few exceptions. . .the 6/15 photos with the friend and a pic of the kids in the car. She changed that taken date to 9/4, but it was clearly taken on 2/16. Hmmmm. . .was she really thinking that people would think it was taken on 9/4?

I would VERY much like to know what happened around this time. I'm wondering if she was notified of the custody court date around that time. It would explain the 9/4 potoshopped pic. I can't get passed the idea that something really set her off around this date!

I first thought that maybe Sky went missing at this time, but I don't think so anymore and I'll tell you why. I think the pics of him eating watermelon were on her camera (along with others). I think she just hadn't downloaded them yet. Soooo. . .my theory is something REALLY PO'd her around early Sept.

Now that LE is asking about anybody seeing Sky since 10/1, I have to wonder about that 10/23 sighting. We also know that SM was angry about pics of Julia passing M off as Sky. I know the media showed the pic that we all think IS Sky, but do we know that that is the pic SM saw? Do you think that there could have been pics of M as Sky on JB's camera? Did they have SM make that statement as part of their strategy?

What I'm wondering is did something happen to Sky in September? Did Julia try to dress up M as him and take pics as "proof" that Sky was still here? I know it sounds pretty crazy. . .but we are talking about Julia here and her mental state has already been established, kwim? Could have that neighbor seen her leave with what he/she thought was Sky but was really M?

As that court date and mediation approached, Julia had to devise a plan. She watched SVU on 10/19, left with M dressed as Sky on 10/23 where the neighbor could see her leaving with Sky and returning with M, borrowed the car on 10/27, had a brief moment of sanity and asked if she could move and give up child support payments on 10/30. The mediation was 11/1. She was obviously stalling. She didn't leave both kids home alone. There would be a difference between a 2yr old and a 4yr old. That pic of M might be from that day. Give her a big bowl of food and put in a video knowing that she will fall asleep. She did already have M trained. The mediation didn't go as planned and she was short one child for visitation, so she tries to renege on the agreement. That isn't panning out for her and she gets desperate. She only has the car for a bit longer. . .she sees the re-run of SVU and decides that she HAS to try to pull off this kidnapping story.

Do I need a tinfoil hat? :crazy:

I guess the massive 9/5 upload of pictures could be a reaction to the looming mediation date. Even if Sky was still around at that time, she might have been feeling the pressure. I don't know how court dates work, but maybe that was around the time when she got notification of a firm date for the mediation appt? IDK.

Her symptoms seem to vary, and sometimes maybe she is functioning better than other times. This is something I noticed in SM's declaration, that there were times when her symptoms were less debilitating.

The summer of 2011 seems like it might have been a "good" time. There are pictures of outings with the children, Costco and some kind of large grassy field near the apt, visiting at Grandma SJ's house, kids playing in the back yard there. The kids looks older and thinner, but both active and playing. That's also when JB reportedly set up her sugar baby acct, so she had a plan, was being proactive.

Maybe in Sep she just started feeling more boxed in, less hopeful. Looming court date. SM had passed his polygraph in Jan and responded to her contempt charge with his Declaration that we've all read, and she knows she's not going to be able to come up with anything to prevent him from having visitation. So, stress, and she starts monkeying around with her Flickr album which might have started to become another obsession, rearranging the pictures to create a new and improved reality. Messing around with the dates, creating new facts. During this time, early fall, I'm guessing she's also withdrawing from other people, nobody sees her much, she's in that little apartment with 2 kids, no car, no money, maybe no bites from a sugar daddy, and the pictures are becoming her new reality.

She falls apart in times of stress. The first time during her first preg when their business first started going downhill b/c of a new competitor; the second time during her second unplanned pregnancy when their financial life and business were tanking, they were falling behind on their house.

So then Sep, looming court date and she has no control over anything other than her kids, her apt, and her wacky Flickr acct.

Here's the most recent court dockets.. Seems as tho on 10/14 is when the PRE-trial conference was set(mediation).. Set for 11/1/11.. Wonder if that 10/14 decision has any relevance to Sky's disappearance?? Idk??

Locally speaking: Status type conferences are purely administrative and only with rare exceptions lawyers show up for them without their clients...if they can't phone them in.

Locally speaking: Status type conferences are purely administrative and only with rare exceptions lawyers show up for them without their clients...if they can't phone them in.

But did Julia know that? Did she speak to her lawyer? According to the above the order to appear pretrial was 9/6, that was a Tuesday. On 9/4(Sunday) we see the vindictive potoshop pic. 9/5 (Monday). . .massive upload and then on 9/6 that order. Is it possible that she heard from her attorney before this to know that it was coming? Did she do the upload on 9/5 in preparation?

I think that LE, having possession of JB's camera, knows that there are no pics of Sky's birthday on 10/2. :(

I am starting to believe that LE found remains in the park. They are awaiting labs. This is the PNW and things decompose quickly here, especially if they are buried under leaves and loam for over a month. Even if they found remains, because of JB's story about Sky disappearing out of the car, they can't say "we found him, so you are guilty." The defense would be that the "abductor" killed him. They need a confession. :(

I've read Solomon's Declaration, but how about Julia's. Is that out there anywhere?

Declaration Of Julia Biryukova
09-23-2010

Or,

Declaration Of Shelbi Owen
Declaration Of Stan Biryukov
Declaration Of Nadia Biryukova

I'd sure love to get my hands on those!

View attachment 19765

Me too!!!!! How can we get a copy?

But did Julia know that? Did she speak to her lawyer? According to the above the order to appear pretrial was 9/6, that was a Tuesday. On 9/4(Sunday) we see the vindictive potoshop pic. 9/5 (Monday). . .massive upload and then on 9/6 that order. Is it possible that she heard from her attorney before this to know that it was coming? Did she do the upload on 9/5 in preparation?

I think that LE, having possession of JB's camera, knows that there are no pics of Sky's birthday on 10/2. :(

I am starting to believe that LE found remains in the park. They are awaiting labs. This is the PNW and things decompose quickly here, especially if they are buried under leaves and loam for over a month. Even if they found remains, because of JB's story about Sky disappearing out of the car, they can't say "we found him, so you are guilty." The defense would be that the "abductor" killed him. They need a confession. :(

I don't think the "items of interest" found were remains.

In her defense, as the obvious suspect in a crime she is well served to say nothing at all, even if doing so might help clear her name a bit with the public. Never ever volunteer anything.

We finally agree on something! :D

Wow. Oh my god. You know something that hasn't made sense to me in all this is that she took M with her.

Wow wow wow. This is really bad. Like leaving that goat in Jurassic Park.

No, a parent leaving a child in a car alone with unlocked/locked doors makes absolutely no sense regardless of where they are. I don't care if it's in front of a church.

With that said, many parents do it thinking "I'll just run in there (store/bank/gas station for a few minutes", etc. Pat Brown just yesterday posted on her FB wall that someone asked her to watch her kids because mom had to go play the lottery at 7/11. https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/profile.php?id=581104318 Do you think these parents stop to think there are 325 sex offenders in this area, I better not? Or what the hell am I doing asking a total stranger to watch my kids?

I'm not defending what Julia did and I think parents who do this should get punished and not just a measly slap on the wrist but to believe someone left their child there thinking about the dangers ? I doubt it.

I don't think Sky was taken by a child predator.

NG

Caller: asking if JB's OCD would cause her to hurt Sky?

Dr. Paula Bloom: sometimes people use the term OCD in layman's terms; a bit of a stretch to a "person doesn't like dust" to the child having "germs". About the bathroom issue, not sure if SM was living with her at the time. NG confirms it was before the divorce. PB says it could be the obsession, or a control issue, or being very disgusted with the spouse. Will not assume because a person has OCD that they will hurt their kids.

commercial break

I agree with her. If she harmed Sky it has nothing to do with OCD, imo. It is very clear to me that Julia despises her ex husband and would do anything to hurt him.

I'm not so sure the tactic LE and SM are using will break her into telling LE where Sky is. IMO, quite the opposite. As we've seen, she's already finger pointing the blame and accusing SM of harming Sky. I seriously doubt she will confess (if she did it).

What? I've missed something, it appears. Some of the photos we think are Sky are in fact really M? Where is that info?

Thank you in advance...

What? I've missed something, it appears. Some of the photos we think are Sky are in fact really M? Where is that info?

Thank you in advance...

Donjeta, if you go to JB's flickr and look at the album M&S summer 2011, there's a photo of the little boy in a stroller on a sidewalk with a city bus in the background. This photo was shown to SM and he exclaimed that this is a picture of MissM dressed in her brother's clothes, and not a picture of the boy.

Looking at the group of pictures, you can see this really is a picture of the boy. MM is in some of the other pictures from the same day. Maybe SM was confused by the boy's size (he hasn't seen his son in 10 months) and also the image he was shown was not high quality, and he only saw the one photo, not the group.

I think SM made a mistake.

Ok I have been quietly reading up on this case. IMHO something is just not right.

I have listened to her blogs which she put the child exchanges on. One the second one you can clearly hear julia stating to someone that M would not go to her father because she saw him hit her. My first thought was manipulation, saying those things in front of a child is going to put ideas into her little mind. Makes me wonder what else she had said.
http://juliabiryukova.blogspot.com/

Posting photos of the kids, more of the daughter than of sky. Who does that in this particular time.

I believe something happened to this little boy before that mediation session, when she knew she had to produce sky, she made up this story of him being kidnapped from her car.

I hope to the ends of the earth this little guy is still alive, but my heart tells me otherwise.

P.S why does that child only possess a few clothes, and whats with the stripes?

Donjeta, if you go to JB's flickr and look at the album M&S summer 2011, there's a photo of the little boy in a stroller on a sidewalk with a city bus in the background. This photo was shown to SM and he exclaimed that this is a picture of MissM dressed in her brother's clothes, and not a picture of the boy.

Looking at the group of pictures, you can see this really is a picture of the boy. MM is in some of the other pictures from the same day. Maybe SM was confused by the boy's size (he hasn't seen his son in 10 months) and also the image he was shown was not high quality, and he only saw the one photo, not the group.

I think SM made a mistake.

I believe that too. Looking at the size difference of the two children. Skys clothes would have been a tighter smaller fit on M.

Where is SKY?

He is going to miss Thanksgiving and that makes me so very, very sad...

:sigh:

On her flickr acct, either JB or someone close to her is posting comments, saying that SM needs to take anger management classes and get counseling, he committed serious abuse, and suggesting that the friend SJ should be the foster mother so MM doesn't have to live with strangers.

BBM

Munchausen Syndrome and Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy are two different things.

From Wikipedia --
Münchausen syndrome is a term for psychiatric disorders known as factitious disorders wherein those affected feign disease, illness, or psychological trauma to draw attention or sympathy to themselves.

Münchausen syndrome by proxy (MSbP) is a label for a pattern of behavior in which care-givers deliberately exaggerate, fabricate, and/or induce physical, psychological, behavioral, and/or mental health problems in others.

Münchausen syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Münchausen syndrome by proxy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thank you. I am aware of both and I still feel neither apply to Julia.

Thank you in advance...

I think it was Solomon that felt the pic of Sky in the stroller with the bus in the background is M, however, there are other photos closer up that show Sky in the stroller with M next to him.

SBM:
I would also include SJ and SO. Since they (at least SJ as indicated in pics, not to mention court affidavits) were close to JB and the children should have picked up on something. They stood up for her in court but now when JB could really them not a peep. Maybe they are embarrassed but it makes you wonder, IMO.

I was poking around on Julia's Facebook and somehow ended up on an event page created by SO called "Day of Fasting & Prayer for Sky Metalwala". http://www.facebook.com/events/273031662739348/

I found it very interesting that someone wrote:
Praying that Julia will start talking to law enforcement so that they can get closer to making sense of all of this and bring Sky home!
and SO "liked" the comment.

I don't really blame Julia's friends. We don't know how much they actually knew or saw. It's quite possible, as someone else has pointed out, that when Julia was feeling good, she was going out and probably behaving normally and acting like a good mother. But when she was in a bad place, she may have just holed up with the kids. Julia is manipulative and was able to fool even trained doctors! Knowing what we know now, I'm sure lots of people wish they had done things differently.

I was poking around on Julia's Facebook and somehow ended up on an event page created by SO called "Day of Fasting & Prayer for Sky Metalwala". http://www.facebook.com/events/273031662739348/

I found it very interesting that someone wrote: and SO "liked" the comment.

I don't really blame Julia's friends. We don't know how much they actually knew or saw. It's quite possible, as someone else has pointed out, that when Julia was feeling good, she was going out and probably behaving normally and acting like a good mother. But when she was in a bad place, she may have just holed up with the kids. Julia is manipulative and was able to fool even trained doctors! Knowing what we know now, I'm sure lots of people wish they had done things differently.

The page creators are SO and KM.

All I can say about Julia's friends is they need to explain to her that Sky needs to be brought home and that she needs to tell the truth about what she did to him. It's quite obvious to me that they do not have the best interests of Sky or M in their heart, if they did, they would be begging Julia on their hands and knees every day to tell the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
subzero55