WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please explain to le your thoughts then your how and why.

I'm pretty sure LE have already thought of those theories and have analyzed them. There is a reason why the police are choosing to focus on the mother and her activities/whereabouts rather than on the father.

Gitana I didn't realize she.had the pics of sky up.after he went missing....we could wonder if she just figured out he would b recognized.then suddenly took them down.

Sorry for typos etc. I'm on phone.

but if that's the case, why did she keep adding more photos of sky on her flick page even after he went missing? she still didn't privatize her photos even when people started to leave their comments. last i checked when it was still up for public viewing, there were 17 comments on one pic alone. i seriously doubt she has now just realized that people are able to see photos of sky and might recognize him.

how long has it been since the last official update? i wonder what's happening right now that's made this case so quiet.

The food thing is.very disturbing. It's sad and makes me question my original theory all over again. I can't imagine ever being that clean that I wouldn't let my kids eat that's awful. I tell them to est at the table and when they eat in our living room they have Disney trays. They are watching snoopy right now eating nachos lol.

In one of the recent photo's released by LE, Sky was seen sitting in the kitchen sink, undressed, with what appeared to be a plate of food next to the sink on the counter. Some have speculated Sky was being fed while sitting in the kitchen sink due to JB's ocd with cleanliness.

Ah, found the link. In the lower right hand corner you can see the fork on the plate.

http://mynorthwest.com/129/580607/Police-search-for-missing-Sky-Metalwala?nid=129&sid=580607&pid=1

ETA: I can't tell if it is a fork or spoon in the lower right corner. IMO it looks more like a spoon than a fork, but I can't tell for sure.

One more to add the list - Julia Biryukova has refused to sit down with law enforcement since 11/6/2011, that is almost 21 days ago that she reported her son missing yet she obviously can't be bothered with assisting LE with their investigation.

Let's add another:

The ONLY public comment Julia has made since this all took place was an email exchange with the media in which she lied about her ex.

Because I had to protect my kids once by kidnapping them too the only difference was I had loads of proof of abuse and all charges were dropped. I do know the fear all to well of wanting to protect your children when the courts won't. Abusers have too many rights. My experience was horrific. And I'm trying to figure out if jb did the same thing. I think the meds may have attributed to much of her problems. I studied psychology for years and the one thing I learned was certain medicatuons can really mess a person up.

I just have a feeling sky is being hidden. That's the reason she doesn't post pics of him because she does.t want him recognized. And this whole missing thing occured right after court case. < mod snip >

I believe you when you say that your experiences were horrible, and thank you for sharing them.

Respectfully, I think you are allowing your own experiences to somewhat cloud your judgement in one critical respect. You apparently see a similarity here between what occured in your life and what has happened in this case. You might well be correct. However....

The person in this case who, like you, fought and bled for the kids, the person willing to do damn near anything for them, the person who was lied about and villified and who spent month after month trying to get anyone to listen, just like you did....

Is DAD.

He's the guy who has been out there all alone, just like you, trying to save his kids.

how long has it been since the last official update? i wonder what's happening right now that's made this case so quiet.

LE was gonna update after they searched the park last week but changed their minds..the last update we had was the more current pictures of Sky and julia..julia's pictures did not look so good.

The longer I stay at WS the more I realize that LE has good timing on their updates.

Polygraph..it is so difficult when you have faced much abuse from a male to think that a male could be abused..but it certainly does happen. Keep an openmind..cause the folks on here are really quite brilliant. They teach me things daily.

I believe you when you say that your experiences were horrible, and thank you for sharing them.

Respectfully, I think you are allowing your own experiences to somewhat cloud your judgement in one critical respect. You apparently see a similarity here between what occured in your life and what has happened in this case. You might well be correct. However....

The person in this case who, like you, fought and bled for the kids, the person willing to do damn near anything for them, the person who was lied about and villified and who spent month after month trying to get anyone to listen, just like you did....

Is DAD.

He's the guy who has been out there all alone, just like you, trying to save his kids.

Great post Chris_Texas!! :rocker:

Let's add another:

The ONLY public comment Julia has made since this all took place was an email exchange with the media in which she lied about her ex.

To expand on Chris's post. Julia claimed SM is a "sadistic Muslim Pakistani". A fact easily refutable when MSM, IIRC court docs and members of his church indicate he is a Christian. IIRC, he and Julia belonged to the same Christian church since 2005. In fact, somewhere in one of these threads is a comment about his former business in which a customer complained about his preaching the bible. (paraphrased from memory).

IOW there is tons of info out there which clearly verifies SM is in fact practising Christianity.

By this point, some 3 weeks after Sky was reported missing, I am sure LE has any cell pings, debit/credit card transactions, possible video survellience from local businesses (ie: the haircut/new shoes expedition) as well as the day of the "bank" still shots. Is there any evidence of purchases of cake or presents for Little Sky's birthday? How long has he truly been "missing"? In the voice of Ricky Arnez saying "You got some 'splining to do" JB! IMO there should be further criminal charges for all parents who don't cooperate with LE with the search of their missing child. So very sad this is turning out to be another repeat of poor little Caylee Anthony.

I would like to add one more theory that has been mentioned here to the running list:

7. Julia had been using a method to subdue her children during unsupervised times (such as medication) and Sky was given too much.

Also, I am sure le has looked into this angle, but I would be curious to know how many miles Julia put on her brother's car while she had it for those ten days. SB may have kept a record of his milage or know what the approximate mileage was on the Acura before he lent it out, especially if he had it serviced recently. Having had my share of older vehicles, i know that they often need repairs and it shouldn't be too hard to calculate if he used it on a regular basis, like a daily commute. Did she, put a large amount of miles on the car? This would stand out since she seemed to only need it for errands. This might help in expanding the search area...just thinking out loud...

That is so.true and I'm.definitely jaded by my experince bit there is one thing I learned about our so.called legal system...as I'm sure u are aware ....it s unfair and does not aways completely protect women or.children. I also have seen malicious reports written about me due to my ex lieing to cps and the prosecutor where we lived.. bit I was lucky to.have a good attorney to bring about all the evidence that showed he lied. I never did drugs never had a record ...graduated top of my class from a great college ...he had nothing on me so he made up stuff in rake documents. He even showed prosecutors a fake custody order before we had even stepped foot in s court room!!!!

So...maybe I'm not believing all these documents about Julia until I see more evidence. But I will play nice and try to see SM as a victim.

Is DAD.

Thank you, Chris.

Dear PolyGraph, let me tell you, I have had several cases like yours. It is true that these things occur with regularity in the family law court system. But in my experience, it happens to men just as often, and if we are talking about false allegations of abuse, it is more often women who falsely accuse men.

What I have seen tends to show that when men falsely accuse, they accuse the ex of mental problems but when women falsely accuse, they tend to accuse men of abuse. Both types of accusations are present here,
but while we have no direct evidence that Solomon was, in fact, abusive (which he may have been), we do, in fact, have direct evidence that Julia was mentally ill. So logic sorts it out in my book.

Finally, it is possible for a man to have been abusive to a woman who was also completely insane and/or evil, who murdered her own child for reasons unrelated to any abuse she suffered. Sometimes like attracts like. Sometimes bad and evil and/or sick people attract bad and evil and/or sick mates.

But, Solomon's potential abuse of Julia has not been connected to Sky's disappearance. In fact, LE has stated that they have no reason to believe that Sky is not "in [their] back yard." They have taken their investigation across the nation and around the world (their words), but have focused their investigation now on this area. I think that speaks volumes. Especially since there is no indication that the investigators handling this case are anything but consummate professionals, experienced and passionate about finding our darling, little boy.

Also, I am sure le has looked into this angle, but I would be curious to know how many miles Julia put on her brother's car while she had it for those ten days. SB may have kept a record of his milage or know what the approximate mileage was on the Acura before he lent it out, especially if he had it serviced recently. Having had my share of older vehicles, i know that they often need repairs and it shouldn't be too hard to calculate if he used it on a regular basis, like a daily commute. Did she, put a large amount of miles on the car? This would stand out since she seemed to only need it for errands. This might help in expanding the search area...just thinking out loud...

Smart thinking! I hope it doesn't show a ton of miles, because if it does, the search range is that much greater.

Smart thinking! I hope it doesn't show a ton of miles, because if it does, the search range is that much greater.

I'm guessing that the solution being nearby means that the car doesn't have lots of extra miles.

Very suspicious that she would borrow the car for ten days. But does that mean that she specifically asked up front to keep it for ten days or did she just ask for the car and ended up keeping it ten days?

In one of the recent photo's released by LE, Sky was seen sitting in the kitchen sink, undressed, with what appeared to be a plate of food next to the sink on the counter. Some have speculated Sky was being fed while sitting in the kitchen sink due to JB's ocd with cleanliness.

Ah, found the link. In the lower right hand corner you can see the fork on the plate.

http://mynorthwest.com/129/580607/Police-search-for-missing-Sky-Metalwala?nid=129&sid=580607&pid=1

ETA: I can't tell if it is a fork or spoon in the lower right corner. IMO it looks more like a spoon than a fork, but I can't tell for sure.

That makes me so sad! Poor Baby Boy! Julia: WHERE IS SKY?

If there are no cameras in her apartment parking lot, I think that's pretty bad. I thought it was supposedly a fairly high-rent place, so I would expect cameras in the car park. Is it an underground garage?

Trying to catch up after 12 hours at work.

ROUGELATETE: Thank you for re-posting the SM interview with Ron and Don link. Good timing. While extremely grateful for others' hard work in transcribing this interview earlier in these threads, nothing takes the place of hearing SM's tone of voice, inflection, etc. I hear a parent who is without guile, is forthright, grieving, and trying to hang on to his faith and hope.

Good posts today. Ya'll keep up the excellent sluething while I work the weekend. :)

Little Sky looks SOOO much like sweet Caylee to me in the face. Dark eyes and puffy, precious cheeks...*sigh* OT I know....

Then why didn't she hide M -- the child she appeared to be more attached to? Appeared being the operative word here.

MOO

Mel

And M is the child see accused SM of molesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PamR