WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you google Images Julia Biryukova flickr photos you'll still get a lot of them pop up (or I did anyway). I don't see any of the bathroom/tub photos.

Mel

I saw the tub photos of her naked daughter in the bath tub earlier. Did she remove them from flickr?

My oppinion only....sky is not dead...was never left alone in the (this time anyway) car. This is simply a story the mom made up to cover herself. I believe she is hiding that chil
d (either in Russia or somewhere with family) espeicially since there was a custody ibattle and prior restraining order on the father. This would explain why there aren't pics of sky ...she doesn't want anyone to recognize him in public therefore why would she post pics. I'll have to find the link but I did read about the abuse and why she put out an to on him. Also his two polygraphs were inconsistant . So I think this mom is trting to shield the child from fear of abuse whether its legitiment or not I'm not sure...

Sorry posting from phone. I meant that's why there was an ro out on the dad in the first place.

I'm just confused why she wouldn't take.the daughter too not sure when daughter was put in foster care or if daughter is really his....???

My oppinion only....sky is not dead...was never left alone in the (this time anyway) car. This is simply a story the mom made up to cover herself. I believe she is hiding that chil
d (either in Russia or somewhere with family) espeicially since there was a custody ibattle and prior restraining order on the father. This would explain why there aren't pics of sky ...she doesn't want anyone to recognize him in public therefore why would she post pics. I'll have to find the link but I did read about the abuse and why she put out an to on him. Also his two polygraphs were inconsistant . So I think this mom is trting to shield the child from fear of abuse whether its legitiment or not I'm not sure...
I believe only the first polygraph was inconsistent - the results from the second have not been released. He did pass a polygraph about the abuse allegations and a judge ruled the allegations unfounded. Both parties filed restraining orders against one another fwiw.

Sorry posting from phone. I meant that's why there was an ro out on the dad in the first place.
The RO was issued after father filed for divorce. Smooth Operator wrote a heckuva post upthread outlining the court actions.

I'm just confused why she wouldn't take.the daughter too not sure when daughter was put in foster care or if daughter is really his....???
M was placed in foster care after Sky went missing and Julia admitted leaving him alone in the car unattended. If the abuse allegations are true than Julia confused a lot of us when her attorney requested Solomon be granted custody of M instead of her remaining in foster care. The father she claimed was sexually abusing their daughter? :waitasec:

IMO, highly unlikely Sky is in Russia. Even on a falsified passport (we know Sky was not issued one and prohibitions on travel were ordered by the court) he would still need a visa to enter Russia. A custodial order granting permission to remove the child is necessary when applying for a visa.

JMHO

I think it's to be applauded that your posts are often in defense of parents, it seems like you don't want to be the one to throw a potentially innocent parent under the bus. I tend to be with you, as you know, in the LI case. Until there is evidence, I hate for parents to be accused of such a terrible crime against their children. I think I would completely dissolve if I had to face first a missing child, and then the world believing I would have hurt my child.

The things is, Soloman is a parent too. IMO we should be glad that he's being seen as a victim until any evidence surfaces.

Throwing him under the bus would be a horrible thing to add to this, unless there is evidence that we should IMO.

I don't think it's an issue of "throwing SM under the bus", as much as the principle of taking what are definitely inconsistencies with JB and building a case for murder. I do believe she was verbally and, quite possibly, physically abused which could very well have pushed her over the edge.

I think both Sky and his sister MM look exactly like their father Solomon Metalwala..no doubt in my mind at all.

As far as why MM is in CPS care..long story..The courts gave julia custody of the children all tho she had some major mental issues...Solomon is working to re-establish custody of MM

I don't think it's an issue of "throwing SM under the bus", as much as the principle of taking what are definitely inconsistencies with JB and building a case for murder. I do believe she was verbally and, quite possibly, physically abused which could very well have pushed her over the edge.

There is absolutely no proof of this..I am not buying it a bit.

I believe only the first polygraph was inconsistent - the results from the second have not been released. He did pass a polygraph about the abuse allegations and a judge ruled the allegations unfounded. Both parties filed restraining orders against one another fwiw.

The RO was issued after father filed for divorce. Smooth Operator wrote a heckuva post upthread outlining the court actions.

M was placed in foster care after Sky went missing and Julia admitted leaving him alone in the car unattended. If the abuse allegations are true than Julia confused a lot of us when her attorney requested Solomon be granted custody of M instead of her remaining in foster care. The father she claimed was sexually abusing their daughter? :waitasec:

IMO, highly unlikely Sky is in Russia. Even on a falsified passport (we know Sky was not issued one and prohibitions on travel were ordered by the court) he would still need a visa to enter Russia. A custodial order granting permission to remove the child is necessary when applying for a visa.

JMHO

I heard on either JVM or NG can't remember but ill see.if I can find it that both.were inconsistant I think it was even his attorney who said it. I'm.on my phone so hard to do.but I will try on laptop tomorrow when I get home.

In all due.respect of smoother post...it sounded as if it was all SM s information that he gave...very one sided. In my oppinion. And wasn't the sister M already in fostercare for a year??? Or almost .
And what the lawyer did may have been against his clients wishes or so she could take off with her daughter once cps released. I'm just saying....try to think like Julia...maybe she was being abused...maybe she just felt she needed control.I'm not sure yet... But if I were her and I wanted to get both my kids away from the abuser...I would first have to get her out of cos control... Then I could take.her as soon as I got visitation...it makes since when u stick all the pieces together.

Maybe JB is a.control freak and decided.he would.never have visitatuons with her children but still doesn't mean she killed her child. And there are many cases where the sex abuse comes out later on after court comes up.because.maybe that is when the child discloses it....however I wouldn't risk taking my child out of cps custudy if that were.occuring. is.there a link for the statement about when she wanted the father to have custody of M?

Also remember holly Ann Collins and she took off with her children and people said the same kind of things about her...now she is living here in the us with her kids who tell of the horrific abuses their father inflicted upon them....now people finally believe her.

I heard on either JVM or NG can't remember but ill see.if I can find it that both.were inconsistant I think it was even his attorney who said it. I'm.on my phone so hard to do.but I will try on laptop tomorrow when I get home.

In all due.respect of smoother post...it sounded as if it was all SM s information that he gave...very one sided. In my oppinion. And wasn't the sister M already in fostercare for a year??? Or almost .
And what the lawyer did may have been against his clients wishes or so she could take off with her daughter once cps released. I'm just saying....try to think like Julia...maybe she was being abused...maybe she just felt she needed control.I'm not sure yet... But if I were her and I wanted to get both my kids away from the abuser...I would first have to get her out of cos control... Then I could take.her as soon as I got visitation...it makes since when u stick all the pieces together.

And let her be abused in the meantime because she has now likely forfeited custody to Solomon? Her chances for even joint legal custody are remote, in my opinion. I'm sorry but that doesn't make sense to me.

I cannot think like Julia but getting the kids away from an abuser and keeping them away is something I've been through myself - and the very fact that she is so ready to hand over custody of her daughter rather than allowing her to remain in foster care - where she is presumably safe - further dispels her abuse allegations in my opinion.

ETA: If her attorney were acting against her wishes there are serious ethical infractions at play and the attorney would face censure of some sort I am certain. (Gitana will tell me if I'm wrong ;)). Further she has not fired her attorney to my knowledge. I'd do a lot more than fire mine if they tried to give my children to the person who abused us. JMO

Weird. She still has multiple photos of SM up on her facebook albums. Her last post was November 4th. I didn't see anything more of significance other than what Jash noted above in terms of wall posts. SO has changed her facebook page in support of finding Sky and she had posted a few times on JBs wall. She is still listed as "married" on facebook. She does list M and well as Sky as her children. That's all I got!

:seeya:
And let her be abused in the meantime because she has now likely forfeited custody to Solomon? Her chances for even joint legal custody are remote, in my opinion. I'm sorry but that doesn't make sense to me.

I cannot think like Julia but getting the kids away from an abuser and keeping them away is something I've been through myself - and the very fact that she is so ready to hand over custody of her daughter rather than allowing her to remain in foster care - where she is presumably safe - further dispels her abuse allegations in my opinion.
Where is that coming from though? Is.that something Solomon.said in an old custody
Document? Do u have a link for the article or webpage u saw it on??? Ur right about that that would def not make sense.

:waitasec:

Can someone give me s link to their fb accounts? I am on a phone and its hard to manuever all over.

When Solomon and his attorney were on Nancy Grace and Nancy asked if Solomon took a second poly, he said YES, but they would not discuss the results of the test.

OK, Solomon Metalwala is with us right now, joining us out of Seattle. He`s been leading the search for his son. Solomon, you voluntarily agreed to take a second polygraph after your first one was inconclusive. Did you take a poly?

SOLOMON METALWALA, MISSING BOY`S FATHER: Yes.

GRACE: Well, good for you. Did you go to police headquarters to do it?

METALWALA: No. We went to the FBI headquarters. (INAUDIBLE) say?

LESLIE CLAY TERRY III, SOLOMON METALWALA`S ATTORNEY: Yes, FBI.

GRACE: Oh, I see. So Clay, you guys went to the FBI?

TERRY: Yes, we went down to the FBI headquarters in Seattle at their request. It was not taken by the Bellevue Police Department.

GRACE: Good to know. Solomon, did they ask you generally the same questions they asked you last time?

METALWALA: I believe we`re not supposed to discuss that right now.

GRACE: What about that, Clay Terry?

TERRY: Yes, we`ve made agreement not to discuss the polygraph, for reasons which we`ll disclose later.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1111/14/ng.01.html

BBM

I haven't seen any evidence of that. I'm just curious why you believe that. I've been trying to get up to speed on all the details the past few days. Is there something I am unaware of?

If you can hide one out of the country, why not hide BOTH? Once they are both safely out of the country Julia can openly hop a plane to anywhere she likes.

In any case, Julia would not abandon M to "save" Sky.

Just wanted to say that as early as 30-45mins after jash's post about the "dr office pic" in the "MM and Sky w/Julia 2010" set I popped over to her flickr acct to have a look-see AND THERE WAS NO LONGER THAT PHOTO ANYWHERE IN THAT SET OR
ANY OTHERS THAT I COULD LOCATE.. so, FYI it was removed literally within an hour the post was made!!

Hmmm!! That makes me truly believe that SOMEONE is reading here.. Could that really be a coincidence??.. WOW..

Just wanted to share that tidbit..

how would she have been pushed over the edge? seems as though julia's problems have nothing to do with solomon since she apparently had issues since she was a child. i don't see any evidence at all besides julia's words, and we all know she's a proven liar, that solomon was physically and verbally abusive towards her. this is a woman who claimed that solomon had sexually abused her daughter, yet wanted him to have custody of her rather than go to foster care. this is a woman who lied to the police about running out of gas, and lied about solomon being a muslim even though he's a christian. based on her history of proven mental illness and web of lies, we are now somehow to believe her story of abuse against the dad? why do we need to keep giving her a pass or keep giving her an excuse for making her child disappear? there are plenty of mothers out there who have been abused by their husbands but have never killed or abused their own children. if it had been solomon who had lost/murdered sky on his watch, i'm sure neither you or anyone else here would be giving him a pass or an excuse at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member