WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason I don't question SM to the degree I question JB is xtremely simple. SM was not the person who had the care and custody of Sky when he was reported missing. SM had not seen his children in a very long while.

JB had total control over those children, with no interference from SM. Whatever happened to Sky, happened on JB's watch.

Therefore, I question every single not adding up word out of her mouth.

Wow. Couldn't have said it better myself. If we erase everything else that's been discussed on this forum -- the allegations, abuse, DV, prior child neglect, divorce, custody, etc. -- it does, quite simply, come down to this. SM hadn't seen his kids in nearly a year. We're not talking a week, here. JB was the last to have seen Sky -- possibly the last to have seen him in 2-8 weeks prior to his disappearance. And, I don't think any of us believe SM just happened to be driving down that stretch of highway in the less-than-20-minutes JB's car was left unattended and took Sky -- unplanned, mind you (and where, exactly, did he put Sky if he did take him?!). I appreciate that Gitana1 reiterated what the mods have made several posts about -- SM is considered a victim on this site, as he is the grieving father of a missing boy. I'm just sad we have to reiterate it so often....

I was trying to show how.these.crimes.are.commited AFTER the perpetrator was already on the drugs...never before. In fact... Almost all the crimes where a mom kills her children or kids kill other kids I've noticed a connection....almost all were on on mind meds...I don't see the same stats for those crimes before they ere medicated...but that is a whole new topic...

As far as.the.second poly it was stated on one of the talks shows that both were inconclusive. I'll get the link when I get home. I'm on an annoying cell phone right now lol.

I'm not asking anyone to except.theories as fact. I hope u are not misunderstanding me...I just want people to be more open minded and question SM as much as JB.
I think the real victims here are the children and I'm not feeling that SM is a real victim here yet. I'm just learning as much info as possible... I'm sorry I feel this way but I can't feel for SM ...I just can't yet maybe as more is revealed.

With all due respect, Solomon Metalwala is considered a victim on this forum and he deserves to be treated as such. Solomon Metalwala was not in the automobile when Sky was "abducted." Julia was. Solomon did not lie and say he had ran out of gas. Julia did. Solomon did not take M by the hand and lead her on a mile's walk to get to a gas station. Julia did. These are the facts, there is nothing to dispute those facts. When and if such a time comes that Solomon Metalwala is proven to have something to do with Sky's disappearance, then that is a completely different matter. Right now, I see a very broken-hearted father who has lived almost a year without seeing his children and now is likely to never see his son again. Yes, Solomon Metalwala is a victim in this case, a victim of Julia Biryukova just as Sky and M are.

~jmo~

quite frankly, whether SM abused her or not is not something we are going to proove here and it gets us no closer to finding Sky attempting to IMO.

There are only a few things I am comfortable calling a fact.

Fact: JB claims to have left her sick toddler alone in a vehicle that was purportedly out of gas and claims to have been gone for at least an hour.

Fact: JB and SM were charged with leaving Sky alone in a vehicle while they shopped when he was an infant and had to satisfy the courts they undestood that was not a good thing.

Fact: JB has admitted that she has continued to leave the children unsupervised at times.

Fact: LE has stated the car was not disabled, was not out of gas, and started and ran perfectly when they arrived.

Fact: SM hasn't had access to his son for a very long time.

Fact: JB's story does not check out.

If it is okay, I would like to add to your (wonderful) list the following:

Fact: JB has been diagnosed over a number of years by several different mental health professionals to have serious psychiatric disorders, including "severe OCD," depression, and bipolar disorder. Per JB's own report, she received ECT treatments as a child.

Fact: JB has been hospitalized inpatient for mental illness 3 times, 2 of which were involuntary.

Fact: JB was suicidal at least once in her life, sending text messages to SM indicating her intent, was alone with Sky during this time, and was involuntarily committed by the police for this incident.

Fact: JB was treatment non-compliant on several occasions, discontinuing her medication AMA and refusing to participate in recommended behavioral therapies.

One more to add the list - Julia Biryukova has refused to sit down with law enforcement since 11/6/2011, that is almost 21 days ago that she reported her son missing yet she obviously can't be bothered with assisting LE with their investigation.

Well, I did post a link, but n/t respectfully pointed out that it was an article from a website, not an MSM article. In fact, it is from a domestic violence website but is does appear that it may be geared towards people who have been falsely accused.

In any event, a couple MSM articles recently pointed out that the group that owns the site is investigating the commissioner in question as well as supervising judicial officers, for their conduct in connection with this case but had already been investigating prior to this case! They claim there is some corruption in the court system there.

Precisely what I was thinking! Thank you for giving me solid evidence, lol. It seemed more than odd to me that everything else had been dropped in regards to SM being an abuser of a woman or a child....except this one thing. Even JB symbolically dropped her claims, I believe, when she preferred SM to have custody of M. over a foster family. I did have that vague recollection that something was amiss in that local judicial system but couldn't remember where I read it. I'm glad they're officially looking into it. SM got snowed in my opinion.

Sorry to post this again -- just wondering if anyone has a link to that "doctor" photo from JB's (now disabled) flickr account. Would love to take another gander....

One more to add the list - Julia Biryukova has refused to sit down with law enforcement since 11/6/2011, that is almost 21 days ago that she reported her son missing yet she obviously can't be bothered with assisting LE with their investigation.

And that fact alone is reason plenty to question why anyone would not question What is wrong with this woman??? Her son is missing and she is playing on the internet, refuses to answer LE questions, and can't show any proof of Sky's existernce for the past 2 weeks (before his disappearance).

Julia - where is Sky?
Do you really care more about your sickness than you do you beautiful baby boy??

Please be aware that Julia did indeed post photos of Sky. Tons of them. On her public flikr account. There were 362 photos of Sky on her public flikr account when he went missing and for weeks afterwards (it is private now and she started to make changes in the last few days). Yes, there was only 1 photo of Sky for every 50 of her daughter, that were posted since Sky was born, but still, there were tons of photos of him.

ETA: One other thing, your personal and horrible experience may cause you to view things a certain way. But it does not mean that what happened to you also happened to Julia. As a family law attorney, I can tell you of hundreds of cases where women falsely claim abuse in order to get the upper hand in custody and child support cases. Women are abused in our country but sadly, other women just lie about it.
That is so.true and I'm.definitely jaded by my experince bit there is one thing I learned about our so.called legal system...as I'm sure u are aware ....it s unfair and does not aways completely protect women or.children. I also have seen malicious reports written about me due to my ex lieing to cps and the prosecutor where we lived.. bit I was lucky to.have a good attorney to bring about all the evidence that showed he lied. I never did drugs never had a record ...graduated top of my class from a great college ...he had nothing on me so he made up stuff in rake documents. He even showed prosecutors a fake custody order before we had even stepped foot in s court room!!!!

So...maybe I'm not believing all these documents about Julia until I see more evidence. But I will play nice and try to see SM as a victim.

The reason I don't question SM to the degree I question JB is xtremely simple. SM was not the person who had the care and custody of Sky when he was reported missing. SM had not seen his children in a very long while.

JB had total control over those children, with no interference from SM. Whatever happened to Sky, happened on JB's watch.

Therefore, I question every single not adding up word out of her mouth.

It's not the how its the why.

No, but if you vacuumed for 11 hours per day, were diagnosed with severe OCD, and was hospitalized three times due to your behavior, then you might have OCD. That was the case with Julia, according to Solomon and all appears to have been substantiated by media reports except the 11 hour per day thing.

We are noticing that other things seem to substantiate Solomon's claims that she obsessively cleaned to the point of child neglect. Like, photos of vacuums in her pictures of consistently immaculate rooms, or noise complaints about vacuuming at late hours of the night.

Thank you! I personally think the vacuuming is the least of her problems (and doesn't make any of us OCD if we vacuum once, twice, or even 3 times a day IMHO).

Metalwala said Biryukova wouldn't allow food to be brought into their residence, forcing them to eat elsewhere, and wouldn't allow him to use the bathroom for anything but showers.

The food issue is quite bothersome, as is the suicidal thoughts.

Police said Child Protective Services had investigated and found that Biryukova had been hospitalized at Overlake Hospital in Bellevue for being suicidal

I'm not so much concerned with vacuuming, or if she had hard wood or carpeted floors compared to other behaviours.

MOO

Mel

ETA Source: http://www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-fat...into-their-residence-20111123,0,6936319.story

Because I had to protect my kids once by kidnapping them too the only difference was I had loads of proof of abuse and all charges were dropped. I do know the fear all to well of wanting to protect your children when the courts won't. Abusers have too many rights. My experience was horrific. And I'm trying to figure out if jb did the same thing. I think the meds may have attributed to much of her problems. I studied psychology for years and the one thing I learned was certain medicatuons can really mess a person up.

I just have a feeling sky is being hidden. That's the reason she doesn't post pics of him because she does.t want him recognized. And this whole missing thing occured right after court case. <modsnip>.

Then why didn't she hide M -- the child she appeared to be more attached to? Appeared being the operative word here.

MOO

Mel

The food thing is.very disturbing. It's sad and makes me question my original theory all over again. I can't imagine ever being that clean that I wouldn't let my kids eat that's awful. I tell them to est at the table and when they eat in our living room they have Disney trays. They are watching snoopy right now eating nachos lol.

Gitana I didn't realize she.had the pics of sky up.after he went missing....we could wonder if she just figured out he would b recognized.then suddenly took them down.

Sorry for typos etc. I'm on phone.

It's not the how its the why.

these are the theories that various websleuthers here have come up with so far to explain the why:

1) Julia became angry that she had to share custody with Solomon. She wanted to hurt him, so she killed Sky but spared the daughter because she was too attached to her.

2) Julia, due to negligence of her kids, caused Sky to die. Knowing that she had to present both children to their father after the mediation, she comes up with the kidnapping story as a cover up.

3) Julia hated Solomon so much that she killed Sky because he reminded her too much of his father, plus she never bonded with him the way she did with her daughter.

4) Julia suffering from her illness, killed her son in anger because he was too messy and hard to control, unlike his older sister.

5) Julia may finally have acted out her dreams of strangling Sky.

6) Julia left M and Sky alone (as she admits is is her practice sometimes). Something horrible happened, some accident, while she was gone and the abduction story is all a coverup. M could even have been made to feel responsible or that she was going to be in trouble.

Because I had to protect my kids once by kidnapping them too the only difference was I had loads of proof of abuse and all charges were dropped. I do know the fear all to well of wanting to protect your children when the courts won't. Abusers have too many rights. My experience was horrific. And I'm trying to figure out if jb did the same thing. I think the meds may have attributed to much of her problems. I studied psychology for years and the one thing I learned was certain medicatuons can really mess a person up.

I just have a feeling sky is being hidden. That's the reason she doesn't post pics of him because she does.t want him recognized. And this whole missing thing occured right after court case. < mod snip >

Do you really think JB is acting like someone who has hidden her child? Since you have had to hide your child, do you think telling a story that the child has disappeared from a car on the side of the road is a good way to do that? JB's claim has set off a huge police hunt for the child, involving hundreds or thousands of LE manhours for the investigation and search. Is that an effective way for her to hide her child? She has just set off a gigantic search for a child she is presumably trying to hide.

She has not come forward (either herself or her attorney) to make a case that SM should be prevented from seeing the children and in fact her lawyer asked that SM be awarded custody of the older girl.

At first I tried to believe she had hidden her son, but she's not acting like someone who has hidden him. She would have some kind of legal strategy and she would be actively working right now with her attorney to protect both the kids. If you think about the steps you took to protect your children after you hid them, I think it will become clear to you she's not doing any of those things for her kids. It's been over 20 days and she's not doing anything other than messing around on the internet, same as me, and my kids are both present and accounted for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
subzero55