WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I know that tonight's episode of AMW replays tomorrow and next week.
That's definitely a good thing.

Does anyone know a way I could watch AMW online? I know you won't believe this -- but I only have 5 channels on my TV, and Lifetime isn't one of them, lol. Thanks!

You can go to the website and see some information about the current episode. There is lots of additional info on there as well, including videos and missing persons lists with photos. Yes, they have a listing for little Sky. Go to:

AMW.com

Good luck

omg... too weird.. have not watched the full episode yet and not to where they talk about Sky yet, but totally bringing me back to when I was a Production Assistant in an AMW episode back in Boston in the early 90's....weird...

The AMW episode was a "nothing" in my book... almost like an ad that I skipped over and had to go back to replay actually... they "mentioned" Lisa Irwin and Sky both together as missing babies in less than 60 seconds...No details, and if you weren't on the lookout for it, you would have missed them both. IMO. So sad. But at least it was something, for those that watch this show...

were both children in the bank with her on the video?

I would sure like to know what little M has to say about that day....if sky was in the car at all or not.

sigh

Also AMW did Not mention anything about M being with julia...just that julia said that she had run out of gas and left Sky in the car and when she returned Sky was gone.

I find that one of the things that John Walsh does brilliantly is to constantly remind his viewers that it is the viewers that solve these crimes..he said it was 1100 to date that the viewers have solved.

To me that is incredible. He has done so much good because of the senseless crime against Adam.

I hope this little 30 second spot plays over and over.

DITTO. I just love the tremendous amount of good he brought out of something terrible....

i just got back from the Fred Meyer store in Lynnwood, north of Seattle. Sky's poster is on display. This is quite a way from where Sky "disappeared" so it makes me think people are doing a great job of canvassing and distributing information.

Something about seeing the poster in real life made this seem even more of a real nightmare - but I was so grateful it was there for people to see.

were both children in the bank with her on the video?

I would sure like to know what little M has to say about that day....if sky was in the car at all or not.

sigh

If those photos of her were in fact from the day Sky went 'missing,' I am going to say that no, both kids were not with JB. M, for sure, but I doubt Sky was with them.

When LE asked M if Sky was in the car that day, she did say yes and that he was wrapped in a blanket. She never actually SAW Sky in the blanket, though. I hope LE talks to M again soon to see if she tells a different story about that day.

Good for you. I swear I am "this close" to getting rid of DVR... Usually things only come on line a few days later. Rest assured tho, your friends here will let you know what they learned! MY 'guide' features two other stories, so odds are it will be a brief segment. But glad he's on there at all!

YAY for sleuthers who have updated me and the other non-cablers on this site!

If those photos of her were in fact from the day Sky went 'missing,' I am going to say that no, both kids were not with JB. M, for sure, but I doubt Sky was with them.

When LE asked M if Sky was in the car that day, she did say yes and that he was wrapped in a blanket. She never actually SAW Sky in the blanket, though. I hope LE talks to M again soon to see if she tells a different story about that day.

bouncing off your post.....

Or that M is able to tell LE more about when she last saw Sky alive and well, with enough information to allow LE to put more pieces of the puzzle together.

But I think the fact that some suspect him or continue to entertain the possibility that he is involved, despite slim odds, makes the case for LE all the more harder. Can you imagine what they talk about?: "Well, we don't have a body. And you just know the minute we haul her in here for murder, her defense attorneys are going to be planting the scary, dark-skinned Muslim wife abuser defense in the minds of potential jurors, and then we might have another casey anthony on our hands. Let's keep looking."

Respectfully snipped. I fell asleep thinking about this paragraph last night and was too exhausted to formulate my thoughts in words here. but...

You are so right about this, gitana. Bouncing off your above paragraph. thanks to the Anthony case, I can see JB thinking, if I say nothing the worst that is likely to happen is I receive a similiar sentence to Casey. I do a little time for lying to LE. She creates enough doubt that she can still victimize SM by creating a scenario which leaves open the possibility of SM's responsibility. And she walks...... Win win all around for Julia. And in the mean time, Sky is still missing and there are no answers and closure.

Which is precisely why I do not think Julia will talk. She STILL has this sick hold/upper hand as an abuser over her victims, her children and SM.

Though if she chooses that route, she will have to find a way to go through life with people thinking of her in same manner they do OJ Simpson and Casey Anthony. If with her OCD she can handle it.

Still praying for answers and justice for Sky! This is NOT going to go away Julia. I STILL follow a case from 1966, Debbie Fijan, and still follow a case from 1973, Anna Waters. So if you think in a few months people will forget, think again. Websleuthers are like Die Hard Cub fans. We are in this for the long haul!

jmo

Eta: I should disclose, in no way do I mean to infer LE will take as long to solve this case as the Cubs have been trying to win a world series.

i just got back from the Fred Meyer store in Lynnwood, north of Seattle. Sky's poster is on display. This is quite a way from where Sky "disappeared" so it makes me think people are doing a great job of canvassing and distributing information.

Something about seeing the poster in real life made this seem even more of a real nightmare - but I was so grateful it was there for people to see.

This is great. I've seen the posters in BECU branches and grocery stores in Puyallup and Tacoma to the south as well. The word is definitely out!

I look forward to the day that I log on and see that Sky has been found and that Julia has been arrested.

It seriously would not surprise me if Julia disposed of Sky by SM's house. In fact, it sounds exactly like something she would do. Grrr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman