WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm praying that Sky is found very soon but I'm also praying for Julia to be thrown in the slammer. It really irks me to think that she can just sit back and do absolutely nothing and get away with it. It sure seems she is a master manipulator not only to her family but to everyone else as well. Get her sorry but off the streets already.

:sigh: I absolutely detest this, when everything slows down and sometimes it stops, this is so unfair, does another person get to walk away freely after doing something very very wrong?

ITA. I check in often each day reading on my desktop and also from my phone, hoping and praying that Sky has been found (alive) and that JB explains what she did/tried to do… but no news. Nothing new.

Where is Sky? What has this innocent child been through?

:sigh: I absolutely detest this, when everything slows down and sometimes it stops, this is so unfair, does another person get to walk away freely after doing something very very wrong?

I don't think so. I think LE is working behind the scenes. I really don't believe they are going to give up on Sky. Sky's dad is pushing and JB is hiding. I am sure LE is active but they are not releasing info because they don't have anything new to release :(

I am praying you are home very, very soon, baby Sky.

Salem

I'm praying that Sky is found very soon but I'm also praying for Julia to be thrown in the slammer. It really irks me to think that she can just sit back and do absolutely nothing and get away with it. It sure seems she is a master manipulator not only to her family but to everyone else as well. Get her sorry but off the streets already.

She's living with her brother, right? So what happened to the apartment and all her belongings? Did she move out? Is she going back?

How long is she gonna camp out at her brothers house?

Just curious --

Mel

I know it's a stretch, but there are cultures out there that think and act differently than most of us. When I was in the UK years back I was shocked at how many parents took their kids to bars and smoked ciggies with them on their lap.

I lived in Britain for 40 years (1962-2002) and never saw anyone in a bar there with a child on their lap. It isn't even legal. You can only take a child in a bar if they serve food, and even then it's always been socially frowned upon.

She's living with her brother, right? So what happened to the apartment and all her belongings? Did she move out? Is she going back?

How long is she gonna camp out at her brothers house?

Just curious --

Mel

I wish we knew all those answers Mel but at this point we know very little.

Totally O/T but about the British bar thing:
I don't think it's frowned upon in my region at all. Most pubs locally offer a children's menu, indoor or outdoor play area, and sometimes even colouring books and crayons. The pubs in my area are often frequented by families with small children but the atmosphere is much more of a family style restaurant than some dingy nightclub. This is the Black Country so socially other parts of England could be totally different but that's been my experience.

I don't drink because my mom was an alcoholic but my munchkins (10 & 11) have certainly eaten at pubs in the last few years. I have never seen a parent (or anyone in the pub at 2pm on a Sunday) drinking to excess. (Redtops hype it every so often but I've never seen it myself.)

This is an online description of a pub located in my area (for my Yankee compatriots ;)):
The Broadway
High chairs available. Kids menu. Baby changing facilities. Beer garden, outdoor play area and indoor Wacky Warehouse with coffee bar.

Opening Times, admission and other information

PUB OPENING TIMES
Monday - Saturday 12noon - 11pm
Sunday 11.30am - 10.30pm

WACKY OPENING TIMES

The Wacky Warehouse is currently open:
Monday - Thursday 12noon - 6pm.
Friday - Sunday 12noon - 8pm.
Wacky Warehouse = Chuck E. Cheese

Without any new info coming out, I just keep going over what we do know. Because of JB's OCD, I'm going to assume she's organized and probably a meticulous planner. I don't think her story was hatched overnight in a panic. I think every decision she made and action she took had a specific purpose and was well thought out in advance.

Working backwards:

Reports Sky missing. WHY? Because she knows he's gone and she needs an explanation.
Calls SO for help. WHY? SO lives about 14.5 miles/25 mins from gas stn (further than SJ or NB). JB wanted the extra time to create bigger window of opportunity for someone to snatch Sky. Maybe she thought SO would believe her story and be a good witness.
Walks to that specific gas station. WHY? Knows they are out of gas (apparently a common occurrence at that location) so she doesn't have to bother with gas can.
Leaves car unlocked. WHY? Makes abduction story more believable without need for broken windows or door locks.
Leaves "Sky" in car but takes M with her. WHY? Creates opportunity for snatching without leaving a witness.
Parks car along 112th Ave NE. WHY? She's familiar with area (used to live there?). Knows there are no cameras.
Car "runs out" of gas. WHY? Because she drove it until the fuel light came on.
Leaves her phone at home. WHY? So she can't call for help or be tracked via pings.
Goes out early Sunday morning. WHY? Fewer potential witnesses around? Her friends and family will be at church?
Emails friend saying Sky is sick. WHY? Wants someone to corroborate a part of her story.
Borrowed brother's car for 10 days. WHY? I'm not convinced she borrowed the car specifically because of Sky however, the car allowed her to set up the whole kidnap story. I wonder what the story would have been if she didn't have the car.

Questions I'd like answers to (other than the obvious one of where is Sky and what did JB do to him): Was Sky ever even in the Acura? Would dogs be able to tell if the scent was just in the car seat and blanket vs the car itself? What if she rubbed Sky's blanket on the backseat? Given her compulsive clothes washing, would she still have unwashed items of his, including blanket, days after he was gone? Can dogs pick up human scent on laundered items? Whose fingerprints were found on harness of car seat? Was M's car seat in the back or front seat of the car? An Integra is tight in the back and it wouldn't have taken much for M to reach over and touch "Sky". I wouldn't be surprised to learn M was actually sitting up front. Why didn't JB's brother see the kids when he dropped off the car? Did she give an excuse or deliberately set it up to avoid the possibility? What reason did she give police for calling SO that morning? If she had a sick child she was trying to get to a hospital, why not call a cab and deal with the car later?

*sigh* I know Sky will be found eventually but it's infuriating that she has the power to end this (and has for a month) but instead she's sitting in her brother's apartment playing on the internet.

Without any new info coming out, I just keep going over what we do know. Because of JB's OCD, I'm going to assume she's organized and probably a meticulous planner. I don't think her story was hatched overnight in a panic. I think every decision she made and action she took had a specific purpose and was well thought out in advance.

Working backwards:

Reports Sky missing. WHY? Because she knows he's gone and she needs an explanation.
Calls SO for help. WHY? SO lives about 14.5 miles/25 mins from gas stn (further than SJ or NB). JB wanted the extra time to create bigger window of opportunity for someone to snatch Sky. Maybe she thought SO would believe her story and be a good witness.
Walks to that specific gas station. WHY? Knows they are out of gas (apparently a common occurrence at that location) so she doesn't have to bother with gas can.
Leaves car unlocked. WHY? Makes abduction story more believable without need for broken windows or door locks.
Leaves "Sky" in car but takes M with her. WHY? Creates opportunity for snatching without leaving a witness.
Parks car along 112th Ave NE. WHY? She's familiar with area (used to live there?). Knows there are no cameras.
Leaves her phone at home. WHY? So she can't call for help or be tracked via pings.
Goes out early Sunday morning. WHY? Fewer potential witnesses around? Her friends and family will be at church?
Emails friend saying Sky is sick. WHY? Wants someone to corroborate a part of her story.
Borrowed brother's car for 10 days. WHY? I'm not convinced she borrowed the car specifically because of Sky however, the car allowed her to set up the whole kidnap story. I wonder what the story would have been if she didn't have the car.

Questions I'd like answers to (other than the obvious one of where is Sky and what did JB do to him): Was Sky ever even in the Acura? Would dogs be able to tell if the scent was just in the car seat and blanket vs the car itself? What if she rubbed Sky's blanket on the backseat? Given her compulsive clothes washing, would she still have unwashed items of his, including blanket, days after he was gone? Can dogs pick up human scent on laundered items? Whose fingerprints were found on harness of car seat? Was M's car seat in the back or front seat of the car? An Integra is tight in the back and it wouldn't have taken much for M to reach over and touch "Sky". I wouldn't be surprised to learn M was actually sitting up front. Why didn't JB's brother see the kids when he dropped off the car? Did she give an excuse or deliberately set it up to avoid the possibility? What reason did she give police for calling SO that morning? If she had a sick child she was trying to get to a hospital, why not call a cab and deal with the car later?

*sigh* I know Sky will be found eventually but it's infuriating that she has the power to end this (and has for a month) but instead she's sitting in her brother's apartment playing on the internet.

:takeabow:

Awesome post ! Hitting the Thanks Button just wasn't enough.

Where is Sky, Julia?

I think this needs to be said daily.

Looking forward to America's Most Wanted tonite on Lifetime..is that 9:00 central?

I am praying that LE will get the tips they need for resolution.

Julia prolly thinks she has everything covered..but I guarantee you that someone saw her and noticed something off with her on the day she disappeared Sky.

It’s actually supposed to be sunny in Seattle this weekend. I already have a bit of cabin fever, I think I’m going to do some trekking around the eastside and see if there are other possible locations that haven’t been discussed yet. As a local, I too wake up every morning hoping there will be an update on the news. Maybe it’s just me, but Seattle seems to quickly forget about missing people in our area, we can’t let that happen to Sky!

Working backwards:

Excellent post! This makes a lot of sense. Especially the why about borrowing SB's car for 10 days. Mediation was on the 2nd. Sky disappeared on the 6th. Last possible sighting, by neighbor, according to LE around the 23rd of October. I'd really like to know exactly what date she obtained the car from SB and what reason she gave for needing it for a full 10 days. When was she originally supposed to return the car?

I too would like to know when the last time SB saw Sky and M.

FWIW, I think Sky was in SB's car, just not the morning he was reported missing.

It breaks my heart every day we don't have answers. I pray the tips come in tonight which solve Sky's disappearance.

Though inappropriate and childish, if I lived in the same building that she is staying in, I would be tempted to walk by the apartment she is in and make loud rude comments about her. It drives me crazy knowing that she is free eat, sleep and let’s not forget, play on the internet, while her child may very well be dead. She should be sitting in a jail cell for child endangerment and lying to police!

Though inappropriate and childish, if I lived in the same building that she is staying in, I would be tempted to walk by the apartment she is in and make loud rude comments about her. It drives me crazy knowing that she is free eat, sleep and let’s not forget, play on the internet, while her child may very well be dead. She should be sitting in a jail cell for child endangerment and lying to police!

That's exactly the way I feel and it's probably a good thing I'm thousands of miles away otherwise I'd probably be camping right outside the apartment door.

Thank you ilovepierre for the Halloween answer!! :seeya:

and etkey :welcome4:

I went to lunch today with a friend. While we were waiting for our food a woman walked in with a young girl and a baby. I would swear the young girl looked just like MM. I told my friend to look at her and emailed him a pic when we got back to work. He flipped about how much it looked like her.

I so wish it had been a boy that looked like Sky.

Where are you Sky? Always looking for you.

Does anyone know a way I could watch AMW online? I know you won't believe this -- but I only have 5 channels on my TV, and Lifetime isn't one of them, lol. Thanks!

Does anyone know a way I could watch AMW online? I know you won't believe this -- but I only have 5 channels on my TV, and Lifetime isn't one of them, lol. Thanks!

ETA: The episodes will probably be posted after the premiers.

I'm not sure Rougelatete. I know Lifetime will probably have the episode up after it plays tonight on their website but beyond that, I'm just not sure. Sorry.

Thanks Surfie & Adrienne! In the meantime, I'll look to my trusty sleuthers for updates and brainstorming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horrorgirl87