WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Little Sky, I am bumping up your thread. I can't get you out of my mind. I am sitting in my office at work, and I have large windows. The sky outside my windows is clear and very blue today, quite beautiful, but it is very cold outside. I think of the coming months, and you do not deserve to be out in the cold weather little Sky. Where are you darling?

I was at the QFC in Bellevue Village earlier this week, the car next to us had three toddlers left alone in the car! I couldn't believe it! It was SO cold that night too! Ugh.

*Edit- It wasnt even 3 toddlers like I said, it was 2 toddlers and a BABY

I was at the QFC in Bellevue Village earlier this week, the car next to us had three toddlers left alone in the car! I couldn't believe it! It was SO cold that night too! Ugh.

Did you contact the police?

Little MM will get her relationship back with her Daddy very soon . . . . little Sky you deserve to have the very same. Please bring Sky home so hearts can begin to heal.

When you see something like that and there is no parent right next to the car, you can just call 911 immediately and tell them the license plate number, and let the police sort it out when they get there, which will be very fast, probably before the parent returns, even if they were "just running in for a minute" which is what they all claim. :banghead: And if the parent gets back before the police arrive, they will follow up with the license plate number.

The thing is, people who leave their kids in the car are almost always repeat offenders. I have a good friend who got a visit from DCFS for leaving her kids in the car, and she still did it again. I like my friend and she's a very loving mother, but she has poor judgment on this subject (and fortunately her kids are now teens and out of danger). So don't take pity, just report it when you see it, because some parents will only learn through repeated reinforcement.

Of course I called the police! Sent my hubs into the store to page the owner too. Unfortunately the *advertiser censored* came out before the cops arrived but I gave them his car make and model and tag info. Jerk had the nerve to yell at me to mind my own business though! He should be thankful someone actually cared. But yeah he sped off quick

Of course I called the police! Sent my hubs into the store to page the owner too. Unfortunately the *advertiser censored* came out before the cops arrived but I gave them his car make and model and tag info. Jerk had the nerve to yell at me to mind my own business though! He should be thankful someone actually cared. But yeah he sped off quick

That is great you did it! After I posted, I hoped I didn't sound like I was talking only to you, it was a comment for everyone. When my friend got reported, she didn't even know who reported her. DCFS just showed up at her door unannounced. And another time when a lady yelled at her in the parking lot, she didn't call police so my friend got away with it.

You're right, jerk should appreciate that someone cares about his children. Hope he gets a friendly (or not-so-friendly) visit from DCFS soon.

As we saw in the Metalwala case, people who leave their children unattended are frequently repeat offenders.

Solomon, hold little M tightly and let her know how much she is loved. I hope with counseling you two can heal. She is so youg, she will like forget some of the bad she has endured. I hope that with the bad that happened here, something good can come out of it. I sincerely hope that the investigation into the family court brings about some changes. I hope that important matters, mental health histories, and threats are receive more attention.

I don't think people should be able to silence themselves and their surroundings into a cold case.

Why is it so quiet?

Praying for a weekend that will yield results...

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

Thanks for bumping Norwegian. I can't stand to see Sky's thread way down the page. I too am praying for something to happen very soon so that Sky will be brought home.

I hope that they do a presser or another article is released soon. I can't stand that thought that someone thinks that the relative quiet about Sky means that they got away with it. keep the pressure on, someone will break!

Thinking of Sky, Solomon, and Miss M this morning. Can't stand to see his thread halfway down the page. Hoping for good news today!!

I agree. I keep coming here checking to see if our little sweetie has been found.

:bump:

Bumpity, bump, bump for you little Sky. I had hoped to hear something, anything today. I only wish that those without conscience would grow one and admit to wrongdoings. One of my Christmas wishes this year is for you, our little Sky, to be found. I hate going into another weekend without knowing where you are. :(

Sky baby....some of us have not given up on you! Praying they find you, soon!

Me too! And with no new leads on the case, I am beginning to think that Sky will never be found....either dead or alive...

I agree, but try to remember that LE won't tell us everything and that while we are waiting, they are working. At least I hope and pray they are - this is a very solvable case. Prayers that Sky is home SOON!!

Salem

Don't mean to sound preachy, just hoping LE is working hard.

Well, another week has passed without finding Sky or arresting Julia. I sure hope that M is home with her daddy or getting very close to being home with her daddy!

I can't stand that this case has gotten so quiet. A baby - just a little baby boy all alone out in the cold somewhere. What kind of a person can live with them-self knowing their baby boy is alone in the world, lost? Breaks my heart.

Sky, you are loved by so many I hope you can feel the warmth of our love for you.

I wonder why the LE can't find anything to charge Julia with? i mean, if they run out of leads and Julia is still not talking, why don't they just charge her with something like neglect to punish her rather than just allow her to get on with her life? i trust the LE knows what they're doing, but so far, they haven't seemed to have done anything other than to search for areas where Sky might possibly be with little success. if they can't charge Julia for the big stuff like murder, coz they don't have the body, shouldn't they just go for the lesser charge then so at least she won't get off the hook? i mean, they won't even name her as a person of interest, even though a lot of things she has said have been proven to be false by the police. this case frustrates me because it seems to have gone cold, and no one is trying to get the mother to talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member