WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, there is no law against leaving a child unattended in a car?

Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, not public opinion. Lack of charges or evidence doesn't make a person innocent. She did something with Sky.

That's what I said in my original post so I don't understand why it's even being discussed and disputed.

Originally Posted by ~n/t~
bbm

She hasn't been charged nor arrested for anything. She may be guilty in the eyes of the public but not in a court of law.....yet.

That's what I said in my original post so I don't understand why it's even being discussed and disputed.

LOL, sorry. I should have read back. Skimming threads right now, watching all of these unsolved cases is stressful.

JMO, I think everybody in this thread is aware that JB hasn't been proven guilty in a court of law.

No one has been proven guilty of Sky's disappearance in a court of law. Everybody must be innocent then. So what happened to him? Did he decide to emigrate?

JMO, I think everybody in this thread is aware that JB hasn't been proven guilty in a court of law.

No one has been proven guilty of Sky's disappearance in a court of law. Everybody must be innocent then. So what happened to him? Did he decide to emigrate?

What if she is telling the truth and he was abducted?

It can't have happened because no one has been proven guilty of abduction in a court of law. Everybody is innocent until proven guilty. So, since everybody is walking free and innocent, nobody abducted Sky.

There is. Reckless endangerment. Both Julia and Solomon had to take parenting classes.

http://www.redmond-reporter.com/news/133391228.html

Julia blew off whatever parenting classes were required as part of their divorce procedures. Most counties have some kind of classes which both parents are required to take. IIRC I read this from comments on one of SMs' interviews. I don't have working computer speakers so hopefully someone can refresh my memory and perhaps link the video.

I'll bet my last 10 dollars Julia blows off the supervised visitation with M. If she wasn't willing to follow the requirements of the court during the divorce proceedings, there is no way she will now that she is under investigation for the disappearance of Sky.

jmo

Sky could be off visiting friends. Not missing at all.

The reason I am leaning towards this being the case:

JB has yet to be arrested. If LE had any real indication that she killed Sky (and I don’t think they do), don’t you think they would’ve arrested her by now? They have enough to get her on child endangerment. I can’t see LE letting someone who they believe killed their child walk the streets for this long. It is in LE’s best interest to keep JB out of jail right now and let her do her thing (which seems to be playing around on the internet). At some point, she will do something that will lead them to the person that has Sky, they are just patiently waiting. There is one search going on right now, but there hasn’t been any in weeks. Why aren’t LE out searching more thoroughly? Because they don’t think there is a body to search for. It’s also pretty clear that JB isn’t a very good liar, this was made obvious after LE found the car to have gas in it. Do you really think she killed her son and has been able to elude police for this long? I don’t.

I know it's hard to tell from an email but grandma didn't seem concerned about M nor Sky. As a matter of fact, Sky seems to have been forgotten after dad got custody of M. Nothing new in 15 days.

It can't have happened because no one has been proven guilty of abduction in a court of law. Everybody is innocent until proven guilty. So, since everybody is walking free and innocent, nobody abducted Sky.

Sadly, many abductions go unresolved. This may be another one. Doesn't mean it didn't happen. As far as I know, it is still classified as an abduction.

Sadly, many abductions go unresolved. This may be another one. Doesn't mean it didn't happen. As far as I know, it is still classified as an abduction.

Yep, and some filicides go unresolved as well.

Just because someone is innocent in a court of law doesn't mean that they're factually innocent.

Julia blew off whatever parenting classes were required as part of their divorce procedures. Most counties have some kind of classes which both parents are required to take. IIRC I read this from comments on one of SMs' interviews. I don't have working computer speakers so hopefully someone can refresh my memory and perhaps link the video.

I'll bet my last 10 dollars Julia blows off the supervised visitation with M. If she wasn't willing to follow the requirements of the court during the divorce proceedings, there is no way she will now that she is under investigation for the disappearance of Sky.

jmo

As of Nov 23rd, both parents haven't been ruled out nor any possible theories.

http://www.kirklandreporter.com/news/134426738.html

jmo

Sure she will, just like Terri Horman would have done in a similar situation.

I'm one who is beginning to believe that LE's strategies in all of these missing children cases is sorely lacking...seems that the parents or adults w/last known contact with the child are more than willing to wait it out and keep their mouths shut. I don't have an answer...but it is becoming clear to me that LE really does not have many options or viable plans in these cases. They don't seem to be able to rule out any scenarios or prove any specific one, when the person remains missing. Sadly, I don't think Sky's chances of being found are any better, or worse, than a dozen or so other children here on the boards. I'm not blaming LE, but it makes me wish for a new law that puts some legal responsibility on the adult who was in charge when a child becomes "lost". Again, I don't have any answers...just fruitless wishes.

There is a 9 week old baby missing here in Canada - the mother has been charged. Seems like some of the charges laid against this woman, would be suitable for Julia, from the information I have heard/read. Just my opinion.

23-year old Nadia Ayyad, the mother of George Doodhnaught, has been charged with indignity to a dead Body, failing to provide the necessities of life and obstructing police.
Read it on Global News: Global Toronto | Mother of 9-week old George Doodhnaught has been charged

http://www.globaltoronto.com/mother...naught+has+been+charged/6442546698/story.html

As for the video of M screaming about going with dad, I can't make up my mind. I Know that children her age are very susceptible to influence. One day my opinion is that mom spent a whole lot of time speaking meanly about dad and 'reminding' M of how horrible he always was. On the other hand, I never want to ignore the cries of a child, just in case. Why hadn't dad seen the kids for so long? I have no energy to look, but could someone tell me, please, what the court order was? Did he have visitation? Supervised? And why didn't he comply with his appointed right? or do we know for sure, or just what he has said?

I'm one who is beginning to believe that LE's strategies in all of these missing children cases is sorely lacking...seems that the parents or adults w/last known contact with the child are more than willing to wait it out and keep their mouths shut. I don't have an answer...but it is becoming clear to me that LE really does not have many options or viable plans in these cases. They don't seem to be able to rule out any scenarios or prove any specific one, when the person remains missing. Sadly, I don't think Sky's chances of being found are any better, or worse, than a dozen or so other children here on the boards. I'm not blaming LE, but it makes me wish for a new law that puts some legal responsibility on the adult who was in charge when a child becomes "lost". Again, I don't have any answers...just fruitless wishes.

I think LE is pretty much stuck unless they find a body. No body, no crime.

I hate the assumption of "the parents acted funny so they must have done it" and don't think that it's something people should jump to when someone goes missing.

But in this case, she claimed her car broke down/was out of gas, and neither are true. She claims her son was sick and still left him in a car for an hour, by her own admission. She's not talking to LE at all and is not talking to the media or otherwise pleading for her son, except when she wrote an email to the media bashing her ex-husband. She claims her ex was abusive but supported him getting custody of their daughter rather than foster care. She has documented mental issues, although the courts concluded that they did not hamper her parenting.

Smoke does not mean fire, but that doesn't mean I'm going to deny seeing a fire burn because I didn't see someone light the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skeeter1031