WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exactly what I thought -- I just couldn't confirm it because facebook lists "recent activity" for JB going back to March, 2010 since, I think, it's dependent on the number of posts, not on how "recent" time-wise the post actually was. Frustrating. But, if you think she added that friend (he went to school with her, I believe) in the past week (I know I check her page at least once a week), then she's around and trolling the internet.

Can anyone check the seeking arrangements site and let me know if she accessed her profile recently?

I think she could have friended him earlier and he just now confirmed it. So maybe it doesn't necessarily rule out her being without Internet access.

I think she could have friended him earlier and he just now confirmed it. So maybe it doesn't necessarily rule out her being without Internet access.

The thing that makes me lean away from that is that this new facebook friend recently added Bellevue Senior High as his former place of education (this was added in the last couple weeks) and it makes me think he started friending people who also had Bellevue Senior High listed on their facebook page....like JB, since a list would pop up.

REQUEST FROM SOLOMON: we have photos of Sky from June of 2011. Can someone please take those photos and sketch an age progression of Sky? the sooner the better. please email it directly to me at: jennifer.sas_family@yahoo.com

PLease reply if you are able to do this for us. thanks so much!

Gosh SandS, I wish I could help with this but I'm definitely not an artist. There are some good age progression software out there. I'm looking through some of them and see what I can find and how well it works. Maybe one of our other wonderful members has a better talent at art than I do.

CarlK is a great goto for drawings. I will check with him to see if he can help.

Was it confirmed when the watermelon photo was taken and whose house it was? Do we know it was Julia's?

He looks to be 2 years old in the photo, imo I don't think there would be much of an age progression in 3 months if the photo was taken in October or November. He may be a little taller and perhaps losing more of his baby fat. Was there a big change in M excluding the alleged weight loss? Would she have been recognizable if she was the one abducted?

628x471.jpg

If this is Solomon's wish, then hopefully we can help grant it. Obviously he has his reasons for this since he's the one who is diligently trying to locate his son. If he thinks an age progression drawing would be beneficial, then I hope someone is able to help him. I'm relatively certain that Solomon and LE are well aware of when this photograph of Sky in the sink was taken and if the last known photos of Sky were in June 2011, then that's a 6-7 month difference, quite a bit of time for him to change and look more child-like as opposed to looking like a baby.

If this is Solomon's wish, then hopefully we can help grant it. Obviously he has his reasons for this since he's the one who is diligently trying to locate his son. If he thinks an age progression drawing would be beneficial, then I hope someone is able to help him. I'm relatively certain that Solomon and LE are well aware of when this photograph of Sky in the sink was taken and if the last known photos of Sky were in June 2011, then that's a 6-7 month difference, quite a bit of time for him to change and look more child-like as opposed to looking like a baby.

I agree. In 6-7 months there is a huge difference but not 2-3 months. At this time, there is no reason to believe the photos that LE claim were taken days leading up to his disappearance were photos taken in June.

I understand Solomon's anguish and frustration but we have to remember that he also thought some of the photos of Sky were of M dressed up as Sky and that doesn't seem to be the case. At least not with the ones released in the media.

I believe this one is also a more recent one (approx 2 years old)

article-2059870-0EBFB16400000578-919_468x321.jpg

In the fall of 2010 he would've been 1 so it is my opinion that this was taken in the fall of 2011.

It is my understanding NCMEC does age progressions for missing children every so often. I've read they do them once a year for younger children and every 3 years if the missing child reaches adulthood still missing because the changes aren't as drastic. (can't confirm that as being 100% accurate, it is just what I have read.)

There is a site, phojoe, that does both age progressions and age regressions. I found this several years ago looking for information for another case. There is a fee associated with ordering age progression photo's.

Perhaps, Solomon wishes to have age progression photo's done of Sky on photo's he can verify the date and he is comfortable/confident with having confirmed the actual date. I can't blame him for questioning the accuracy of the dates of certain photo's. He's the father of a missing child whose mother is providing zero assistance whatsoever. If he wishes to have aged progressed photo's, I fully support his doing so. It won't hurt for him to have that information and decide on whether he wants to make them public.

Here is the link for the site which provides age progressed photo's at a fee for their customers. I don't know if they provide services at a discount for parents of missing children. That is something for those closest to Solomon and working directly with Solomon to look into themselves. There is one age progessed photo of missing adult Cynthia Day age progressed to age 53. Her daughter either posts here at WS or is in contact with members working her mothers case here at WS, and commented about her mothers age progressed photo at the site.

http://www.phojoe.com/forensic_compositing.html

hth

ETA: I don't know if Search and Seek is able to read each post in Sky's thread so sent her an email with the link to this post.

National Center for Missing and Exploited Children

A good source for Solomon

“Cold Case” Assistance

Just because a case remains unsolved for many years doesn’t make it less important—to the family or to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC). In the cases of long-term missing children or child homicides, NCMEC can assist by:

Age progressing photographs of children missing for two years or more and strategically disseminating them;

Having the cases reviewed by former homicide detectives; and

Developing a set of investigative steps to recommend to law enforcement.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/ServiceServlet?LanguageCountry=en_US&PageId=174

It is my understanding NCMEC does age progressions for missing children every so often. I've read they do them once a year for younger children and every 3 years if the missing child reaches adulthood still missing because the changes aren't as drastic. (can't confirm that as being 100% accurate, it is just what I have read.)

There is a site, phojoe, that does both age progressions and age regressions. I found this several years ago looking for information for another case. There is a fee associated with ordering age progression photo's.

Perhaps, Solomon wishes to have age progression photo's done of Sky on photo's he can verify the date and he is comfortable/confident with having confirmed the actual date. I can't blame him for questioning the accuracy of the dates of certain photo's. He's the father of a missing child whose mother is providing zero assistance whatsoever. If he wishes to have aged progressed photo's, I fully support his doing so. It won't hurt for him to have that information and decide on whether he wants to make them public.

Here is the link for the site which provides age progressed photo's at a fee for their customers. I don't know if they provide services at a discount for parents of missing children. That is something for those closest to Solomon and working directly with Solomon to look into themselves. There is one age progessed photo of missing adult Cynthia Day age progressed to age 53. Her daughter either posts here at WS or is in contact with members working her mothers case here at WS, and commented about her mothers age progressed photo at the site.

http://www.phojoe.com/forensic_compositing.html

hth

I just posted same thing about NCMEC. LOL:seeya:

REQUEST FROM SOLOMON: we have photos of Sky from June of 2011. Can someone please take those photos and sketch an age progression of Sky? the sooner the better. please email it directly to me at: jennifer.sas_family@yahoo.com

PLease reply if you are able to do this for us. thanks so much!

I took a shot at adding about a year to Sky's appearance.

I took the watermelon photo and grew his hair out, turned his eyes toward the camera, darkened his eyebrows a tad, gave him a slightly more developed chin and cheeks, and a slight bit more on the tip of his nose.

2082335340045078242S600x600Q85.jpg

His mouth probably needs a little more work to make it look more realistic. But this is what I have so far.

I took a shot at adding about a year to Sky's appearance.

I took the watermelon photo and grew his hair out, turned his eyes toward the camera, darkened his eyebrows a tad, gave him a slightly more developed chin and cheeks, and a slight bit more on the tip of his nose.

2082335340045078242S600x600Q85.jpg

His mouth probably needs a little more work to make it look more realistic. But this is what I have so far.

Awe Carl, your picture of Sky made me cry.

Has Solomon or his attorney ever said anything about why there's been no arrest of Julia?

I'm guessing it would have to be the state to move forward with charges of neglect/abuse - but could Solomon file a civil case against her?

*sigh* I guess I just wish someone could do something to force her into a different position then the one she's in right now.

I did a little more clean-up, and increased the image size.

2486554780045078242S600x600Q85.jpg

The mouth still looks a little painted in, but it should be fine for your purposes.

I believe this one is also a more recent one (approx 2 years old)

(respectfully snipped image)

In the fall of 2010 he would've been 1 so it is my opinion that this was taken in the fall of 2011.

Robert A on FB that had all the Sky info (some erroneous) posted that this pic was from April 1, 2011. I've attached a copy of Robert's photo. [Mods - hope that's appropriate, if not, please remove.]

In comparing the carousel to the pool photos from when G-pa was here in April (I believe), it's possible it is during the same time frame. The biggest difference is his head is tilted in the carousel photo, but otherwise it appears to be within the same time frame.

ETA: I've snipped your picture and attached a more clear carousel photo of Sky. Hope that's okay, ~n/t~.

CarlK - that picture brings tears to my eyes! He's still so beautiful.

I can't believe that a mother would do this to their child. She's sick alright, but not insane. I'd love to spend a few minutes with her to ask her:
"WHERE IS SKY, JULIA???!!!!"

Attachments

• Timeline_Sky.jpg
    Timeline_Sky.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Sky_Pool3.jpg
    Sky_Pool3.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Carousel_Sky.jpeg.jpg
    Carousel_Sky.jpeg.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 19
Status