WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What burns me up is that Julia is spending her time on the internet making new friends on facebook while I'm spending my time on the internet trying to find her son!

:maddening::rage:

Thanks for that tidbit Rougeletate. It's just floors me that she is too distraught to talk to LE about her missing son but can take the time and effort to update her FB page. I want her under the jail NOW!!

Hi Sky, Little Dude!
We are praying for you daily!
You are not forgotten!

What burns me up is that Julia is spending her time on the internet making new friends on facebook while I'm spending my time on the internet trying to find her son!

:maddening::rage:

It really makes me angry that she hasn't done anything to try to find her beautiful son! But, I suppose if she wanted to get rid of him, there would be no reason for her to look for him. :furious:

IIRC, she had 127 friends the last time I looked at her page; prior to this new friend being added. Now there is only 126...so, somewhere along the line she has lost 2 friends from her FB page.

I just noticed something else she (or someone else) changed on her Facebook page. Under 'Family', her brother's name no longer links to his page and doesn't show his photo. I know earlier this week it wasn't like that as I had noted he had a new profile pic. He's still one of her 'Friends' (and his page/photo can be seen that way) so I'm not sure why the change was made.

I just noticed something else she (or someone else) changed on her Facebook page. Under 'Family', her brother's name no longer links to his page and doesn't show his photo. I know earlier this week it wasn't like that as I had noted he had a new profile pic. He's still one of her 'Friends' (and his page/photo can be seen that way) so I'm not sure why the change was made.

I think the reason that we can't link to her brother's page anymore is either that he deleted his facebook page or he made it private.

The new friend is a recent change to her facebook, I'm sure that we all know that Beiber has been the latest public post for quite some time. (Remember that we can only see what she has chosen to make public so she may have been using her fb all along but has been hiding the posts so that only her friends can see them.)

Also, I think Julia has created a new facebook page for herself because this one never came up when I've searched for her before. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000479656287&sk=wall . This page is set to private so we can't see anything unless we're her fb friend.

Since all of this happened at the same time, it seems to me that they're having some "quality" bro/sis time online trying to create new profiles that are private.

The thing that gets me is that Julia/Stan have all the time in the world to hole up in his apartment and try to create "secret" online profiles while we are here at WS trying to untangle the web of lies to find our precious Sky while the Biryukova family does nothing to find him.

Sky Metalwala's Dad Is Victim of Family Court Bias, Activists Say

In this week's cover story, we write about the way flimsy domestic violence allegations can be used in family court to separate dads from their kids. Some dads' rights activists say that's just what happened in the case of Sky Metalwala's father.

http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/dailyweekly/2012/01/sky_metalwalas_dad_is_victim_o.php

According to this post on JB's facebook wall, it looks like Veronica Freitas was her attorney.

wallpost.jpg

http://www.freitaslawgroup.com/about.html

Quotes From The Case

Julia's Text Message: March 10, 2010

"Please, please I'm begging with my whole heart, help me find a peaceful way to die. I cannot live ANOTHER day and cause you, M and Sky anymore suffering. I am dead inside anyway & have been dead for a long time. You will not miss me at all and M and Sky have the best daddy in the world so I know they will be ok. Please understand I cannot live like this another day I cannot. I hurt everywhere I'm so tired so tired. I'm so tired of crying all the time I hurt so bad inside and its like U don't even care! Please don't ask Judah or our church for money or I promise u I will kill myself. If u want me to to treatment find another way to pay for it. I don't want anyne in my church to know I'm crazy."

Declaration of Solomon Metalwala: January 20, 2011

"Julia is sick. She is suffering from a severe form of obsessive-compulsive disorder (primarily cleaning and fear of dust)....This obsessive cleaning took hours of her time every day. She would not even sleep at night she was so fixated on cleaning....I am not exaggerating when I state under oath that Julia cared more about cleaning a countertop than she did about feeding our daughter. The child was ignored and it became a matter of great concern....Julia would clean the empty refrigerator twice or more every day but she would not store any food in the refrigerator....Our child could have nothing to eat in the house."

Statement from Nadia Biryukova: March, 2010

“Neither your husband nor I would like for you to live with us at your current conditions … All of us (your children including) are suffering from your abuse."

Dr. Stephen S.'s assessment of Julia: July 2, 2010

“Although Ms. Biryukova is dealing with a severe form of OCD, I do not believe that this interferes with her ability to be a compassionate, effective parent to her children.”

Julia's self-perception: September 23, 2010

“I do not suffer from severe OCD and I never have.”

Julia's facebook page: September 22, 2010

“Justice was served today. I am the PRIMARY PARENT for my babies! Hallelujah! My babies are happy and I am HAPPY!"

Clay Terry: January 9, 2012

"When M was picked up by the police, she looked gaunt and weighed only 29 pounds."

Thanks Rougelatete!

That's really IT in a nutshell, isn't it?

The question is where did she put Sky? :(

Quotes From The Case

Julia's Text Message: March 10, 2010

"Please, please I'm begging with my whole heart, help me find a peaceful way to die. I cannot live ANOTHER day and cause you, M and Sky anymore suffering. I am dead inside anyway & have been dead for a long time. You will not miss me at all and M and Sky have the best daddy in the world so I know they will be ok. Please understand I cannot live like this another day I cannot. I hurt everywhere I'm so tired so tired. I'm so tired of crying all the time I hurt so bad inside and its like U don't even care! Please don't ask Judah or our church for money or I promise u I will kill myself. If u want me to to treatment find another way to pay for it. I don't want anyne in my church to know I'm crazy."

Declaration of Solomon Metalwala: January 20, 2011

"Julia is sick. She is suffering from a severe form of obsessive-compulsive disorder (primarily cleaning and fear of dust)....This obsessive cleaning took hours of her time every day. She would not even sleep at night she was so fixated on cleaning....I am not exaggerating when I state under oath that Julia cared more about cleaning a countertop than she did about feeding our daughter. The child was ignored and it became a matter of great concern....Julia would clean the empty refrigerator twice or more every day but she would not store any food in the refrigerator....Our child could have nothing to eat in the house."

Statement from Nadia Biryukova: March, 2010

“Neither your husband nor I would like for you to live with us at your current conditions … All of us (your children including) are suffering from your abuse."

Dr. Stephen S.'s assessment of Julia: July 2, 2010

“Although Ms. Biryukova is dealing with a severe form of OCD, I do not believe that this interferes with her ability to be a compassionate, effective parent to her children.”

Julia's self-perception: September 23, 2010

“I do not suffer from severe OCD and I never have.”

Julia's facebook page: September 22, 2010

“Justice was served today. I am the PRIMARY PARENT for my babies! Hallelujah! My babies are happy and I am HAPPY!"

Clay Terry: January 9, 2012

"When M was picked up by the police, she looked gaunt and weighed only 29 pounds."

Great post, thanks! Geeze it all sounds like a Lifetime movie or something, doesn't it? So sad :(

so where are the child neglect charges for leaving the kids home unattended?!!! I think it is about time something was finally done about that imhoo

so where are the child neglect charges for leaving the kids home unattended?!!! I think it is about time something was finally done about that imhoo

I agree -- especially now that we know it wouldn't be double jeopardy for LE to charge JB with neglect (and, possibly, more serious charges) for her treatment of M and still be able to press charges in relation to Sky at a later date. They're two separate kids. Two separate cases.

Charging JB with neglect for her treatment of M does not = jeopardizing their case with Sky. I realize JB may be a suicide risk but, frankly, even if JB kills herself in prison, they're not getting much from her at this point with her being alive, IMO. It's a risk they may need to take.

I sincerely hope she does not become suicidal while incarcerated, but LE may just need to up the ante at this point and hope she holds it together. From what we know, JB has not actually attempted suicide -- only threatened it -- and she does not have high-risk behaviors that we're aware of. This makes me hopeful that she's actually at a lower risk for suicide. Let's move forward and put her....
:behindbar

If you go into JB's friends, you can see that Stan has created a new fb page http://www.facebook.com/stan0625?sk=info

What are these people thinking?

Stan's is the same FB page. He changed his profile picture to show this new pic of him hiking in the snow (that's a recent photo, I'm sure given all of the snow we've had). The things on his wall, that are still public, were there when the photos of the friends furniture was shown. "Lunch with..." The furniture photos are no longer available to view, but that could be that they got rid of all the available furniture.

I think Julia deleted the family section from being viewable by the public, or all together. If she had him listed as her brother (and she initiated the request) and he deleted the "family connection" from his page, it would show his name with a dead link to his page. Which tells me she has been on her FB page recently. Or someone has.

I don't believe J, she is sick but not enough to stop searching for new friends. Just enough to not care about little bird Sky!!!!

I can't understand her, Caisy or any other mum who did hurt her own child.
Thanks for all informations here to all.

If we can only find him alive!!!!!!!!!!!
We love you Sky!

Bumping for Sky. Where are you little guy? I am sick that you have not yet been found and your mommy cares so very little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9