WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be interesting to see her checkbook and see how much money was spent on food in recent months.

Thanks. That's exactly where I was going with that question. I just don't know what legally LE can or can't do since she isn't willing to cooperate. Also, I was thinking if LE found out she was at a particular grocery store during a certain time maybe they could request surveillance video from them and see if anyone was with her. It would also be interesting to see what food items she did buy. I highly doubt she went to any grocery store in the last few months. Maybe her banking records could prove when she stopped shopping for any food.

Thinking of Sky today and praying for him and his daddy and sister!

IF LE checked her computer - and found the photos that she posted on Flickr - OR checked her cell phone - and found the photos that appear to be the others - it is very easy for them to easily and accurately tell when the photos were taken.

Hopefully they did this. (And maybe that's why they are re-looking the timeline?)

My understanding is it's Soloman and his attorney who are re-looking the timeline and not LE.

LE believe Sky could have gone missing in October rather than Nov 6th when Julia reported the kidnapping.

I agree that LE would have the timeline as close as they can at this point by putting the pieces together including the bank surveillance and the latest photographs of Sky.

My understanding is it's Soloman and his attorney who are re-looking the timeline and not LE.

LE believe Sky could have gone missing in October rather than Nov 6th when Julia reported the kidnapping.

I agree that LE would have the timeline as close as they can at this point by putting the pieces together including the bank surveillance and the latest photographs of Sky.

LE did ask at one time if anybody had seen Sky before Oct 1st. It's in a MSM article somewhere. I'm not sure what prompted that. They might feel unsure about the Oct 15th and 16th sighting by the neighbor. But I really don't know. I think it came out around the same time as the video surveillance pics.

LE did ask at one time if anybody had seen Sky before Oct 1st. It's in a MSM article somewhere. I'm not sure what prompted that. They might feel unsure about the Oct 15th and 16th sighting by the neighbor. But I really don't know. I think it came out around the same time as the video surveillance pics.

One MSM article I skimmed through this morning mentioned police were looking for any sightings that may have gone as far back as Oct 1st.

I don't recall which article it was though and I wasn't sure if the reporter was the one speculating on the date considering it wasn't a direct quote from LE.

I was pretty sure that the Mediation was the 2nd because it was 2 days later, the 4th, when she called trying to back out of it. Then 2 days later of the 6th he was reported missing. Of course, I can't find any documentation of that, but IIRC :)

By the way, prncsskc....Welcome to our group! If I do say so myself, it's the most wonderful group of dedicated, selfless people I've met in a long time.

I joined websleuths for the sole purpose of helping to find Sky and I am bowled over each day by the amount of time, energy, and love everyone on this forum devotes out of the goodness of their hearts. I hope you enjoy working with these sleuthers as much as I have.

:welcome4:

Another poster (on facebook) mentioned that JB left her apartment at 1:30am on November 4th, two minutes after posting the Justin Bieber video on facebook (and insinuated that this was common knowledge). Does anyone have information on whether or not this is true?

Another poster (on facebook) mentioned that JB left her apartment at 1:30am on November 4th, two minutes after posting the Justin Bieber video on facebook (and insinuated that this was common knowledge). Does anyone have information on whether or not this is true?

I haven't seen this information anywhere Rougelatete. Maybe someone else can chime in if they have heard this before. Her pull out from the mediation was on 11/4 via her attorney so based on this information (if true), did something happen on the evening of 11/3 that would cause her to leave the apartment with Sky at this hour on 11/4, disposal, drop off, etc., thereby causing her to contact her attorney and say that she changed her mind? Interesting info to say the least.

o/t How does a missing child/person get added to the NamUS database? Does the family submit a request or is it done through LE?

I did a quick search and found Holly Bobo, Lindsey Baum, Haleigh Cummings but nothing came up when I searched Lisa Irwin, Hailey Dunn, Jennifer Kesse...just curious.

Anyone can sumbit them, although if you're not family or a member of LE they may ask you about it. I registered with them about a year and a half ago and any time I have spare time I enter cases, usually those that are older and not on NCMEC or ones where a group of people went missing together and not all are listed.

The facebook rumor is certainly not common knowledge. Police haven't said anything of the sort. Who knows where the author got the idea from, and obviously it could be totally false.

just popping in to let you all know im still here. we are gathering all of your great ideas and sending them over to Mr. Terry and Solomon. some great questions and amazing detective skills right here! good job!!! thanks for everything you do!

We are planning a get together with Solomon and M. if anyone wants to send letters of encouragement, or small gifts to M, maybe we can arrange something... just an idea. I know Solomon is very appreciative of the support he is getting here!

I remember mention of the Justin Bieber video and a discussion about it here but don't recall anyone mentioning she left the apartment at 1:30 am.

I think he couldn't see the kids because there was a protection order against him. Judge had to lift it in order to allow him to see M after Sky went missing.

"In June 2010, Biryukova filed for a protection order on behalf of herself and their two children, saying Solomon Metalwala had a severe anger problem, was verbally abusive and that he had beat her for the first time the previous Christmas. The reason was that she had allowed Sky - just 4 months old at the time - to sleep later than expected, she said."

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/...-fight-for-custody-of-daughter-135038493.html

Protective orders do not usually bar supervised visitation. I'm wondering why he didn't even have that. If he had had supervised visitation, at least he could see how the kids were doing and report what he observed to CPS or the court, if needed.

The court basically ignored Julia's medical records, her "severe" diagnosis and ensured that Solomon could not even see the kids in a supervised setting. So, the court left those two kids with a mother they knew was mentally ill, and no way for anyone to monitor how they were doing. Horrible.

Sky's scent was not detected outside the vehicle nor do we know if there was "smell of death". After following Casey Anthony case, one would assume that if a body was placed in the car, it would emit decomp smell especially if one feels Sky was dead prior to Nov 6th.

If that's the case, where did she hide him from Oct 1 to Nov 6th?

Maybe he was already dead and disposed of by then. Maybe she never had Sky in that car at all and just wanted to borrow it so she could stage an abduction. Maybe she held onto the car for 10 days because her OCD kept rolling the plan over and over in her mind and she could not execute it until she had no more time left (trial was coming up), and had no other choice.

Maybe there is no reason for them to check landfills. One would think cadaver dogs would've been brought in when they searched the home but we have no confirmation that they did or did not nor whether or not any other evidence was found pointing to murder.

All we know is they believe Sky is in their "own backyard" which means they don't believe he was taken out of State, fwiw. Not sure how they arrived at that conclusion considering all other possibilities.

All the other possibilities, other than that Sky was killed by his mother or died due to her neglect, would be illogical under the circumstances unless LE found some kind of proof - phone records, e-mails, text messages, account charges, passport applications, visa applications, surveillance video from airports, flight manifests from airlines, etc. - that showed such a possibility was more likely than not.

Solomon warned that the mother was seriously unstable and had dreams of strangling Sky. She was granted sole custody with no visitation to dad. Sky went missing days before a parenting plan was to be put into place that she tried to renege on (and was probably told the court may order anyway) and days before trial when some sort of visitation would likely be ordered. Julia's story about leaving a sick toddler in an unlocked car on a quiet Sunday morning while she went for gas for a car that didn't need it, is bizarre and not well thought out. M, the one she accused Solomon of molesting, is not missing.

Solomon also believes his son is still alive so must be just he and I then. No theory is illogical. LE doesn't always tell the public everything as we've seen many times following these cases.

I've been shocked many times believing it was a parent and then turned out to be a complete stranger.......so...........

We've had some miraculous recoveries of missing children so I'm not about to give up hope on Sky.

Solomon also believes his son is still alive so must be just he and I then. No theory is illogical. LE doesn't always tell the public everything as we've seen many times following these cases.

I've been shocked many times believing it was a parent and then turned out to be a complete stranger.......so...........

We've had some miraculous recoveries of missing children so I'm not about to give up hope on Sky.

BBM

Make that 3 of us. :) I'm not giving up hope either!!!

I don't believe a single one of us here is wishing for anything more than Sky to be found alive and well; however, you have to look at all available history and all available options and sadly, as we've seen way too many times, the outcome is not always what we wish that it would be.

Even if Julia sold, traded, or gave Sky away, it is still a crime. The unliklihood of this senario makes it difficult to discuss because of a lack of direction, and lack of clues. I would love for a happy ending here as much as the next person; however, the clues just do not lead me in that direction. Even the SVU episode ended with the child dead not sold. The clues that are available without LE releasing their knowledge include severe OCD, Solomon's court documents, M's weight, and Julia's own admissions that she left the children alone.

:sigh: Where are you Sky? Julia, where is Sky?

I personally think that the motive was purely financial. If she could get rid of Sky somehow and keep him away from Solomon, that would mean she would get child support for 2. She wasn't about to get rid of little M. She adored her. The catalyst was most likely the end of her maintenance support checks every month. When did the maintenance checks stop?

ETA: That's why she dug her heels in for 11 plus hours at the mediation and then reneged. She wanted full custody with no visitation.

I personally think that the motive was purely financial. If she could get rid of Sky somehow and keep him away from Solomon, that would mean she would get child support for 2. She wasn't about to get rid of little M. She adored her. The catalyst was most likely the end of her maintenance support checks every month. When did the maintenance checks stop?

I believe on the radio program it was stated that the maintenance support stopped in October.

By the way, prncsskc....Welcome to our group! If I do say so myself, it's the most wonderful group of dedicated, selfless people I've met in a long time.

I joined websleuths for the sole purpose of helping to find Sky and I am bowled over each day by the amount of time, energy, and love everyone on this forum devotes out of the goodness of their hearts. I hope you enjoy working with these sleuthers as much as I have.

:welcome4:

Thank you so much. My mother and I are long time members, I am a long time lurker though. Sky's case hits me so hard because I am a mother of a 19 month old son, and I just can't wrap my head around this case. I truly enjoy being a part of this community. I just wish I had more time/resources to help with these cases. I jump in where I can, but mostly I just read. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave