WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great thoughts as usual guys! I'm so sad to hear about the snowfall. I wish we could find Sky. I can't bear to think of him all covered up with snow where ever he is.

I wonder if Julia is back in the hospital either voluntarily or involuntarily?

M's weight loss was NOT the result of a health problem or her being a picky eater. M suffered from not having access to food which is a direct result of JB's behavior. If there had been food in the house, M would surely have eaten it, as evidenced by her weight gain of more than a pound a week. JB deprived M of her basic need for food. That's neglect.

http://www.redmond-reporter.com/news/136975233.html

She was severely malnourished at only 29 lbs. for her age, imo. I am curious if Sky's "disappearance" had anything to do with being deprived of food, and illness resulting in death? A lot could happen since the last known photos of him.

:(

MOO

Great thoughts as usual guys! I'm so sad to hear about the snowfall. I wish we could find Sky. I can't bear to think of him all covered up with snow where ever he is.

In some ways, my thoughts are of it being a pristine blanket covering him, that is, hopefully if she did take the time and effort to bury him somewhere.

MOO

She was severely malnourished at only 29 lbs. for her age, imo. I am curious if Sky's "disappearance" had anything to do with being deprived of food, and illness resulting in death? A lot could happen since the last known photos of him.

MOO

This is the theory that we've talked a lot about especially after hearing about M and her weight when she was taken out of the house. I think it could very likely.

Thanks Panthera for your post about the snow, I'll think of it that way from now on. Lord how I wish we could bring that little boy home!

MOO

I've long thought the answer to this mystery will lie in JB's OCD behaviors and that it's likely Sky died of malnutrition or starvation if he didn't die from some kind of active homicidal violence.

Regardless, what we know JB did to little M is a horrific crime in and of itself. I can only imagine what that little girl's days were like minute to minute....

MOO

That thought has certainly crossed my mind. While the last photos of appear that he may be healthy, that's not necessarily the case. Even morbidly obest people can suffer from severe vitamin deficiency from eating all the wrong foods. If he was living off of eating watermelon in a sink, he would be in big trouble.

Long term loss of nutrients can cause a multitude of problems, including heart failure. I really wonder if Sky didn't succumb to something of that nature a while ago and JB had to play catch up with Malia so it wouldn't be suspected. It would make sense in that Malia was underweight (IMHO) when she went into foster care.

Also, if Sky had any type of illness (even a cold or flu) while malnourished, that would cause additional problems.

Mind you, I'm merely speculating and putting out my thoughts.

Thanks,

Mel

I wonder if Julia is back in the hospital either voluntarily or involuntarily?

I wonder where she is - period. Has she been seen in public? Or is she in some apartment with a toothbrush and a can of Comet?

Moo

Mel

I wonder where she is - period. Has she been seen in public? Or is she in some apartment with a toothbrush and a can of Comet?

Moo

Mel

With her vacuum cleaner as well Mel.

Last we knew, she was staying at her brother's apartment but that's the only tidbit of information we've had about that.

That thought has certainly crossed my mind. While the last photos of appear that he may be healthy, that's not necessarily the case. Even morbidly obest people can suffer from severe vitamin deficiency from eating all the wrong foods. If he was living off of eating watermelon in a sink, he would be in big trouble.

Long term loss of nutrients can cause a multitude of problems, including heart failure. I really wonder if Sky didn't succumb to something of that nature a while ago and JB had to play catch up with Malia so it wouldn't be suspected. It would make sense in that Malia was underweight (IMHO) when she went into foster care.

Also, if Sky had any type of illness (even a cold or flu) while malnourished, that would cause additional problems.

Mind you, I'm merely speculating and putting out my thoughts.

Thanks,

Mel

Wonder if Julia had to get M to be the same weight as Sky - so that Julia could dress M in Skys clothing.. that way.. the neighbour might think she/he saw Sky - wehn really it was M in Skys clothing....

In the previous thread, there was some discussion about JB maybe having changed the dates on the photos from grandpa's visit. Based on what a morning show host was wearing, visible on the hotel TV in the background of one of the photos, some of us concluded that the photo was actually taken at the end of April (video was found of the host wearing the identical outfit on a late April show) instead of March. Turns out we were wrong.

I just came across one of Hambirg's old posts where she was going through the Flickr account, back when it was still public, and noting the dates of uploads.

I don't think there's a way to change the Flickr upload date so it stands to reason that the photos from grandpa's visit were all taken prior to April 3rd. I guess the host of that show must have worn the same outfit twice in 4 weeks!

Hambirg also pointed out that the photos taken on June 15, 2011 were not uploaded until September, despite JB adding older photos of herself in July and August (those weren't uploaded from a camera).

Hi,

I have been following this thread (but just as a reader). A small point, in case it is relevant: Yes, you can change the upload date on flickr. In fact, people do it all the time because it is the only way to reorder your photo stream.

The only thing that you can not change is the "Date and time (original)" of when the photo was taken, which is in the exif data. This can be changed however, with additional software or in camera.

Terry said that he and Metalwala had no reason on the day of the 12-hour mediation to question whether the two children were at home safe with an adult during that process, but that Biryukova had arrived late to the mediation, saying she had had a problem to take care of, and the fact that no one has come forward to say they had seen Sky in the two weeks prior to his disappearance is a concern.

BBM. This is an old article but....wow.

http://mercerisland.patch.com/artic...-plans-to-distribute-fliers-saturday-279bd4c9

PLEASE tell me they still have that section of the landfill cordoned off!!!!

From November 14th:

At the request of the FBI, a portion of the Cedar Falls Landfill remains cordoned off to new shipments of garbage. Last week, police said they had been in contact with the landfill's managers and wanted to protect any potential evidence that may have been tossed out at Biryukova's Redmond apartment.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Sky...o-criminal-investigation-today-133807223.html

ETA: LE may have to dig back farther than they originally anticipated when going through this section of the landfill. :(

popping in. no new updates to share. sorry guys :-(
Im hoping for new developments soon.. great idea on searching a 1 mi radius of the resturant. i will pass that on as well and try to get it organized.

Wonder if Julia had to get M to be the same weight as Sky - so that Julia could dress M in Skys clothing.. that way.. the neighbour might think she/he saw Sky - wehn really it was M in Skys clothing....

M is about twice as tall as Sky is, and her being underweight is not going to change that.

Search & Seek -- No chance you're able to tell us which Ross store JB visited in those surveillance pics, is there? I'm really wanting to narrow down her travels in the "hours and days" (as LE put it) before Sky went missing. I think it would help pinpoint areas to search if we knew which one she visited.

Rougelatete - thanks for finding those two older articles. Somehow I think those were missed during the early part of following Sky's case because that is new information to me.

Rougelatete - thanks for finding those two older articles. Somehow I think those were missed during the early part of following Sky's case because that is new information to me.

I agree! I had missed this quote from Maj. Mike Johnson:
The search and rescue teams, their dogs search for live scents and cadaver scent, and we haven’t had any indications of either," he said.

I wonder if he was referring to the car (and surroundings), the apartment or both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892