WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There wasn't a lot in Thread #15. Mostly just discussion around theories that everyone was batting about.

Hambirg posted about JB’s car accident, which occurred on 8/8/10, as evidenced by a police report that was filed. It said the car was rented from Aero Rentacar in Redmond, WA. I wonder if LE has checked with this company to see if JB has rented a car from them any time since June 15, 2011.

Places to search: the waterways along Beer Creek Parkway (posted by Hambirg -- can you speak more about why this is a good search site?). King Street Cafe 1-mile radius.

More discussion about how JB likely does not have a mood disorder (i.e. Bipolar, Depression) and likely has an anxiety disorder (OCD, Anxiety) coupled with a personality disorder (Antisocial or Borderline) -- Anxiety disorders and Personality Disorders (especially APD) are highly comorbid.

All of the hoopla around the June 15th photo was discussed in this thread.

Sounds good! I will probably have time to start tomorrow, but it all depends on my daughter's willingness to nap. Never a sure thing lately...

One thing I did want to point out regarding my second post. On item #2, that was a statement made by LE. They actually offered to transcribe the 911 tape. Might it be worth calling the reporter or media source that asked that question and getting them to follow up on this promise by LE? Or did I overlook it and this has already been done? If not, this would be a fantastic way to maybe get Sky's story back out there and perhaps something that the msm overlooked in the flurry of pressers in the beginning. Someone braver than myself would have to do it, but it could be one way of letting people know, hey, Sky is STILL missing and Julia is STILL walking around. Just a thought...

The 911 tape transcribed is a great idea if it hasn't been done yet...and I haven't seen anything about it, IIRC!:seeya:

I haven't been able to post on here for a while but I wanted to stop by and give a huge "THANK YOU!!!" and virtual hug to all of you dedicated Sky Crew members who are combing through old threads and forwarding tips.

You never know what might pop up and be worth a second look.

I am still reading threads . . . .it occurs to me that "we" - "SKY CREW" are working harder than Sky's Mama, Julia, has ever tried to work to find her son. This speaks volumes to me!

I want to see:
1) Transcript of 911 tape
2) What was found @ Watershed Park (related or not to Sky's case)
3) What organized searches have been done by LE to find Sky?
4) What (if anything) was found from the search of 50,000 tons of garbage? Did they even do that search?
5) Any evidence that Sky has been seen since the haircut last summer?
6) Charges brought on JB for criminal child neglect for leaving M home during the 11+ mediation hours and her weight falling under the 5th% for children her age (only to increase dramatically once placed into foster care).
7) LE organizing searches with trained volunteers in areas
8) Access to the declarations made in the divorce proceedings (not just SM's)
9) Any and All evidence that JB has made ANY attempt to help find her son.

Amazing raw video of the day Sky went missing. You can see Julia's Acura being towed towards the end.

http://bellevue.komonews.com/news/687138-raw-video-searching-2-year-old-sky-metalwala

Thanks for video. Sad. still I can not believe that someone can leave baby in car for two hours, mother???
Thanks to all, I am following as much I can without computer. You all are heroes.

I am very sceptic, surprise with slow motion of investigation in this case,
what makes that some cases get more attention than other, not only from public but also from official.

I think that this Sky's case didn't have enough. This baby all alone lost in space need help.

I am still reading threads . . . .it occurs to me that "we" - "SKY CREW" are working harder than Sky's Mama, Julia, has ever tried to work to find her son. This speaks volumes to me!
I want to see:
1) Transcript of 911 tape
2) What was found @ Watershed Park (related or not to Sky's case)
3) What organized searches have been done by LE to find Sky?
4) What (if anything) was found from the search of 50,000 tons of garbage? Did they even do that search?
5) Any evidence that Sky has been seen since the haircut last summer?
6) Charges brought on JB for criminal child neglect for leaving M home during the 11+ mediation hours and her weight falling under the 5th% for children her age (only to increase dramatically once placed into foster care).
7) LE organizing searches with trained volunteers in areas
8) Access to the declarations made in the divorce proceedings (not just SM's)
9) Any and All evidence that JB has made ANY attempt to help find her son.

thanks! me too1

From whole story it looks like JB is more than well protected! Absolutely better than little man Sky is/was!
How?
Why?
Who?

Good afternoon Sky Crew!!

I am back from camping with my kids over Easter weekend. It was beautiful to be in the mountains and enjoying my boys.

I see that our crew has been extremely busy over the weekend!! Wow! That is all I can say! You all show how much love you have for our little Sky and it completely amazes me. I stand in awe!

Sorry I am late for the work, but can I pitch in on a thread? When I returned home, my home computer has completely crashed, so I am working on reinstalling Windows to see if it can be salvaged. However, I can work a little bit here at work (during breaks and lunch). Please let me know where to begin.

Love to all of our Sky Crew. Thank you for all that you do. Now, I must read and catch up with what you have discovered!!

Wow, I had no idea how long some of these threads are! Here are some points of interest I found in my review, FWIW:

Poster Sassy Benton lives in Seattle, has a friend that lives across the street from SB, saw police cars in the area after "disappearance," surveillance? Reference post #92.

A poster found an Amazon Christmas wish list, identified by Julia's email address. Poster noted item on list was a playpen of sorts. Many chimed in thinking JB might have wanted this item to contain the children in.

Post #168 gives link to actual written police report from when JB & SM were arrested for leaving Sky in car at Target.

Post #244, states "...Someone familiar with OCD speculated that she would have to check, recheck and check again, the site where she dumped her son. I thought that was a brilliant insight and I hope LE has thought of that."

Poster #283 transcribed for readers the Ron and Don Show. In this show SM said that JB admitted she left the kids alone during the mediation, the rest of the show is transcribed throughout thread #12.

Post #351 transcribes a radio talk show where there is discussion about the family court commissioner for this case being sued for consistently making poor decisions/rulings.

One poster, princesspjs, #466 posts photos of watershed park around the time of the search (or day of) and notes activity of dogs in search. Very detailed photos with descriptions.

It was also discussed that when JB was 16 she was arrested for felony theft (shoplifting from Nordstrom at Bellevue Square).

Not sure there are any leads in here, but not having read all the threads some of this was new to me. We need a break in this case, SOON!

:banghead:

Has Julia been online anywhere lately?

Good Question Shelby! In fact . . .has anyone heard from Julia in the past 3 months? Can anyone verify that she is still alive? Is it time that LE do a "welfare check" on Julia? I am asking these questions because of her history of suicidal ideation and the recent stressors in her life. (ie: her missing son, loss of parental rights for little M, loss of all income, loss of housing, recent divorce). All of this on top of her own issues of OCD that kept her cleaning for hours, not eating properly, and up all night, I think it is a prudent question. Has her Atty heard from her? Is she in touch with family members, church members, friends, anyone?

Julia, for once in your life do something for someone else! Where is Sky? :cry:

Just poppin' in to bump up for the little man......

Thinking of you Sky!!

Thanks so much to the Sky Crew for keeping this thread alive. This case has haunted and infuriated me. How is it that a child can disappear and the person responsible just walk off with no repercussions? HOW???

I haven't had any coffee, so bear with me. Just brainstorming here... What can we as a community do to reinvigorate LE's investigation? I do not plan to sit quietly and let this go cold. A precious baby is gone and there's a very likely suspect. I can't stand it.

Is it Rougelatete that is compiling tips from the thread reviews? Could we ask to meet with LE to provide these to them? I want to be believe they are doing everything possible, but no word for so long is discouraging.

I haven't had any coffee, so bear with me. Just brainstorming here... What can we as a community do to reinvigorate LE's investigation? I do not plan to sit quietly and let this go cold. A precious baby is gone and there's a very likely suspect. I can't stand it.

Is it Rougelatete that is compiling tips from the thread reviews? Could we ask to meet with LE to provide these to them? I want to be believe they are doing everything possible, but no word for so long is discouraging.

Hi,

Yes, Chelacat, I am compiling the tips to send to LE. I am not local so I couldn't deliver them in person. My plan was to get in touch with the detective I spoke with a couple of weeks ago and give him the head's up that there are a bunch of tips to be sent in and ask him what's the best way to go about doing that. In the past, I've been sending in my tips to the email address Bellevue PD provided but I've never heard anything back so I don't know 100% for certain that they've been received. If he says to email them through that address, then that might be the most we can do.

My gut tells me LE is onto something and my hope would be that these tips would just assist LE in coming across more evidence to help build their case against JB. I really think they would charge her with SOMETHING if they felt like they couldn't charge her in Sky's disappearance. I can't imagine them just going completely silent forever with no final word on the case. Just my :twocents: :cheerful:

Many, Many Thanks to SKY CREW For Keeping The Faith And Working So Hard To Bring Our Little Man Home!!

Review of Thread 14

Lots of great ideas/discussion in this thread

OCD

Dirt
Cleaning
Shopping

Places the family went to for searches

Underground for sold/adopted children

1. November 28, 2011

Solomon Metalwala, the boy's father, doesn't seem to think he was abducted.

"this is some kind of game she's playing," he said about the missing child's mother, and his estranged wife

2. November 29, 2011
JB sends an extraordinarily helpful e-mail to a reporter to let him know SM is a sadistic Pakistani Muslim

3. November 29, 2001
Lab results from Watershed Park, as I think they may have found something out there.

4. November 29, 2011
Sky went with Grandpa and what we have is an international kidnapping
JB was changing M's appearance to hide her away somewhere...it was June 15, 2011.

Was date changed on camera? It looked to be a place just for kids with the fun seats, like a Kids Kutz. There was a picture of the woman who cut her hair. I wonder if LE has already spoken to her? Weather for date does not match picture.
JB's brother's and friends' silence in this

5. November 29 2011 Some of Julia's family members are cooperating with the investigation, but LE is not releasing their identity to the public

6..December 1st Per Julia, Solomon has family in Pakistan.
Per LE, Julia has family in Canada, Russia and Ukraine

7..December 1, 2011 rag in Julia's exhaust pipe, and then followed them until her car quit running like Maura Murrey case

8. December 1st post SM and his attorney stated LE asked them to ask the public for anyone who had seen Sky since October 1st, which expands, not narrows the timeline.

9. December 1, 2011 no one has come forward and said when they last saw JB and the children at church

10. December 3, 2011 Did Julia disposed of Sky by SM's house.
Kingsgate park-and-ride lot in Kirkland, law enforcement and volunteers canvassed residential areas, parks and trails

11. December 5, 2011 New Facebook = new life, new sugar daddy, someone else behind it??

12. Scottsdale connection

13. Sugar daddy or Christian connection

14. 10/23 - 11/4 dates - 10 day time frame between posts

15. December 12 LE looking at Facebook changes of JB

16. December 12 Determine significance of unsolved photos bank/post office/ etc

17. December 14, 2011 Questions regarding vehicle accident

SM GETS CUSTODY OF MM :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online