WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
EGADS! They appear to be multiplying exponentially! Holy Cannolli . . Quick . . . everyone "duck and cover"! (just like in the 50's & early 60's - not for any real purpose - just gives ya something to do). :what:

Maybe JB isn't comfy with the first 3 FB setups and wants to make sure everything in perfect lines before going through with the final edition. (her OCD setting in again?)

Unless JB has applied for SSI, she would have no means to support herself as she does not qualify for child support, welfare, unemployment (?), or any other income source that I am aware.

BBM: Is she still receiving maintenance from Solomon? I hope not! She should be paying Solomon for child support! I pray everyday for Sky, Solomon and M. Where is Sky????????

LOVE YOUR SMILE MY LITTLE BIRD
4645.jpg

I try not to open site for a few days in hope when I open it you will be here with your sister and father laughing.

But I couldn't resist, I get up from bed last night and again now. It is so cold outside, you don't have your blanket baby. I love to hug you.

Her unit is 319. It does not show for sale.

Unit 318 DOES show for sale.

[/b]

BBM: Is she still receiving maintenance from Solomon? I hope not! She should be paying Solomon for child support! I pray everyday for Sky, Solomon and M. Where is Sky????????

The only "maintenance" she would have received from Solomon would have been child support. Since she has no children in her care - there is no support due her. To my knowledge, Washington State does not have "spousal support" in cases of divorce or legal separation. The support would be for the care and keeping of the children.

DCFS began the paperwork for "child support" on both parents when M went into foster care. Since M has returned to Solomon, the child support enforcement would be against JB. If she has no means of any income, the lowest amount she can be ordered to pay is $25 per month. Children's needs continue each month, whether or not their parents have meaningful employment. JB can pick up cans on the side of the road and recycle them for (what I presume to be) her $25 contribution to MM's care.

At least, MM is now eating regularly and sleeping in a bed and has some semblence of a normal 5 y/o kid's life.

Her unit is 319. It does not show for sale.

Unit 318 DOES show for sale.

What does the red block mean? There are only 2 on this page that have that red block (and one with a purple block). Does this mean its in foreclosure maybe?

IIRC I thought both the condo and the home that belonged to Solomon and Julia were in foreclosure.

Oh my, oh my! I almost had a panic attack. I have been so busy at work this afternoon. I came in here to post, and I couldn't find Sky's thread! :whew:

Sky baby, where are you? Love - hugs - and kisses! That is what you deserved! That is what I am sending your way.

Julia - Where is Sky?

IIRC I thought both the condo and the home that belonged to Solomon and Julia were in foreclosure.

This is what I thought as well. I'm guessing the red block indicates foreclosure.

What does the red block mean? There are only 2 on this page that have that red block (and one with a purple block). Does this mean its in foreclosure maybe?
When you click on the address, to bring up specifics, then look at sales history, there is a red box indicating foreclosure.

Sky baby, where are you? Please Lord, let him be found!!

My heart aches for Solomon. To not know where your little one is has to be the hardest thing ever. Poor little M, she has a brother but now he's gone...how does Julia expect M to understand this??!!!

She is mentally abusive to M without even having contact. Julia - search your heart and do the right thing.

We love you Sky!!!!

It makes me sad when the only fresh news on Sky is our forum. We'll keep your story alive, Sky! We won't forget you!

I came across this craigslist ad....I guess people out there are still pushing the online petition to get JB to talk. They're up to 221 signatures as of this posting (if you do sign the petition, be aware that your name and city/state will be listed if you don't uncheck the box).

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/com/2840236172.html

SKY

You're on my mind

and in my heart.

:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

My turn little Sky.

Time to :bump: your thread!

We have NOT forgotten you! We are still worried about you little one.

:heartbeat:

I guess it's my turn now....

Little Sky, you are forever in my thoughts and prayers. We won't quit until you are found!! :rose: :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave