WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully snipped and bolded by me.

I had not thought this way before, but this in addition to rereading thread 4, is making me believe that her family helped her in some way. And, I mean PRIOR, to her reporting Sky missing but after having harmed Sky. Either that or I am drawing parallels between Sky's and Ayla's cases (her dad's family appears to be covering for each other).

Another statement from LE was that they were looking from cooperation from two other people, whom they would not name. It was in thread 4, too. Mom and brother?? Maybe we need to start looking around his apartment and stomping grounds. I know, I know. He is NOT a poi. And this is all my own opinion.

This made me think: hmmm...I wonder if JB is still friends with SB on facebook? I checked and...nope! It appears he doesn't even have a facebook page anymore. Or, if he does, it's under a code name (perhaps because he was getting harassed?). I'm going to want to sleuth this some more. Maybe he's breaking ties with his sister....

I can probably do another thread. Just not today. Let me know. We have a lot to get through!

I can probably do another thread. Just not today. Let me know. We have a lot to get through!

Thanks for everything you worked on today, Maedlamsmom!! Let's assign you thread #9 and you can just work on it whenever you have time. That way, it's reserved for you and you don't have to guess where to pick back up.

The earlier threads are a bit tedious, I know. But, I remember the more recent ones and once we get to those, I know there were some really good discussions going on about tips to send in to LE. Hopefully, this hard work will lead somewhere and we can forward all of these tips to LE in one big swoop!

:grouphug:

Alright, finishing up thread #2 - not much to go on in there, still lots and lots of discussion about Solomon which breaks my heart.

Julia was 7.3 miles from her apartment - 1.3 total miles from where the car was parked to the gas station (round trip).

Sky was either in a 4 or 5 point harness which would have made it impossible for him to get out of himself.

Solomon heard about Sky being missing on his way to church at 10:30 am.

Solomon stated that Julia was out at 8:50 a.m. in Belluvue that morning, couldn't understand why she was in Redmond since she doesn't live there.

Lots of discussion on this thread about the underground networks for abused children.

I'll take #10 if no one else has claimed it.

Updated run-down on thread assignments:

Rougelatete: Thread #1 (done)

Adrienne37: Thread #2 (done)

Wenwe4: Thread #3

Maedlamsmom: Thread #4 (done)

Rougelatete: Thread #5 (done)

SurfieTX: Thread #6

Mld5557: Thread #7

Rougelatete: Thread #8

Maedlamsmom: Thread #9

Adrienne37: Thread #10 (many thanks to you for picking up another thread -- especially after how emotionally-draining that last one must have been for you. Chin up, IIRC, the threads get much more interesting....)

I had gotten behind on this forum. Frustrating that it seems to be going cold like the others I have been following. I think the thread review is a great idea, would you like me to take thread # 11 ?

I had gotten behind on this forum. Frustrating that it seems to be going cold like the others I have been following. I think the thread review is a great idea, would you like me to take thread # 11 ?

We would love it if you could take thread #11!

Thanks for everything you worked on today, Maedlamsmom!! Let's assign you thread #9 and you can just work on it whenever you have time. That way, it's reserved for you and you don't have to guess where to pick back up.

The earlier threads are a bit tedious, I know. But, I remember the more recent ones and once we get to those, I know there were some really good discussions going on about tips to send in to LE. Hopefully, this hard work will lead somewhere and we can forward all of these tips to LE in one big swoop!

:grouphug:

Sounds good! I will probably have time to start tomorrow, but it all depends on my daughter's willingness to nap. Never a sure thing lately...

One thing I did want to point out regarding my second post. On item #2, that was a statement made by LE. They actually offered to transcribe the 911 tape. Might it be worth calling the reporter or media source that asked that question and getting them to follow up on this promise by LE? Or did I overlook it and this has already been done? If not, this would be a fantastic way to maybe get Sky's story back out there and perhaps something that the msm overlooked in the flurry of pressers in the beginning. Someone braver than myself would have to do it, but it could be one way of letting people know, hey, Sky is STILL missing and Julia is STILL walking around. Just a thought...

Sounds good! I will probably have time to start tomorrow, but it all depends on my daughter's willingness to nap. Never a sure thing lately...

One thing I did want to point out regarding my second post. On item #2, that was a statement made by LE. They actually offered to transcribe the 911 tape. Might it be worth calling the reporter or media source that asked that question and getting them to follow up on this promise by LE? Or did I overlook it and this has already been done? If not, this would be a fantastic way to maybe get Sky's story back out there and perhaps something that the msm overlooked in the flurry of pressers in the beginning. Someone braver than myself would have to do it, but it could be one way of letting people know, hey, Sky is STILL missing and Julia is STILL walking around. Just a thought...

From my vantage point, this is an AWESOME idea, Maedlamsmom. Does anyone else have further info on this -- do we know who the reporter was? I have some connections to other reporters and could put in a word (I'm either brave or stupid) but it might be nice to email that original reporter who asked the question. I don't, personally, remember anything about a 911 call transcript actually materializing. Does anyone else?

In the meantime, could you post some direct quotes about this from thread #4 so I know what we're dealing with? Many, many thanks in advance....

ETA: NO RUSH on this, btw! Sky's forum has been stalling for a while now. Just because we got a burst of energy doesn't mean we have to do everything all at once. I hope your little bunny goes down for a nap tomorrow, lol!

I could take thread 14 but due to RL commitments it may take me longer if that is ok with all of you. Just let me know.

I'm going to bed. It's past midnight over here on the East Coast. In the meantime, below are the thread assignments so far. Thank you a million times over to everyone who has volunteered to search through a thread, thank you to the new posters who joined Sky's forum, and thank you to the lurkers who give us the energy to go on by hitting the 'thanks' button or otherwise letting their lurking be known! It's refreshing to see some work being done on Sky's case again and motivating to know there is something more we can do.

Rougelatete: Thread #1 (done)

Adrienne37: Thread #2 (done)

Wenwe4: Thread #3

Maedlamsmom: Thread #4 (done)

Rougelatete: Thread #5 (done)

SurfieTX: Thread #6

Mld5557: Thread #7

Rougelatete: Thread #8

Maedlamsmom: Thread #9

Adrienne37: Thread #10

Neesaki: Thread #11

Chelacat: Thread #12

Allusonz: Thread #14

Rougelatete: Thread #16 (I know I posted a lot of stuff in this thread so I'd like to go back and wade through it)

This leaves 3 threads to claim (13, 15, and 17). TIA to anyone who signs up.

:eek:fftobed::tyou:

I could take thread 14 but due to RL commitments it may take me longer if that is ok with all of you. Just let me know.

Thread #14 is all yours then! If I finish with the other threads and have time, I'm happy to go through #14 if you haven't been able to get to it. Let's stay in touch. Many, many thanks for signing up!

From my vantage point, this is an AWESOME idea, Maedlamsmom. Does anyone else have further info on this -- do we know who the reporter was? I have some connections to other reporters and could put in a word (I'm either brave or stupid) but it might be nice to email that original reporter who asked the question. I don't, personally, remember anything about a 911 call transcript actually materializing. Does anyone else?

In the meantime, could you post some direct quotes about this from thread #4 so I know what we're dealing with? Many, many thanks in advance....

ETA: NO RUSH on this, btw! Sky's forum has been stalling for a while now. Just because we got a burst of energy doesn't mean we have to do everything all at once. I hope your little bunny goes down for a nap tomorrow, lol!

The quote was from Ingra1327's post on page 7 #170. She transcribed the 11/9/11 3:30pm presser. I was not able to watch the video myself bc I am on an IPad and it doesn't allow flash, but her post was appears to be a direct quote. Could someone watch the video of the presser and confirm who exactly from LE said it? It was toward the end of the press conference, and Ingra was not able to hear the question it related to. It seemed to be in passing so it's not surprising it has been overlooked. It is also possible that the context is different than my understanding, but as a stand-alone quote it does appear that LE offered to transcribe the 911 call. It could give us so much to sleuth if so and would be an incredible story for an ambitious reporter. It's something...

You are much braver than I, Rougelatete! I am so glad Sky has got you working for him! :rocker:

Thread #14 is all yours then! If I finish with the other threads and have time, I'm happy to go through #14 if you haven't been able to get to it. Let's stay in touch. Many, many thanks for signing up!

Thanks!!! Working on it now just know my next week is filled with a pile of meetings/conferences

I hate the idea that Sky's case may turn into a cold case. I keep trying to tell myself that LE will let us know when they're closing up shop, just like they did in the LI case. I'm trying to think of what we, as Sky's Crew, could do in the event that it seems LE may not ever give an update again. For now, I'm holding onto the hope that they found something out at Watershed Park but if a few more months go by with no word, we may need to re-strategize.

To that end, it might be helpful if people posted on here what tips should be called in to LE. Maybe we could go through Sky's old threads here on WS and see if there is stuff that should be called in to LE that hasn't been. I know we had talked previously about places to search and that the public computers at Veloce Apartments should be searched. If we compiled a list of tips, such as these, to be called in, I'm happy to get them over to that detective I spoke with a couple weeks ago. Anyone willing to help? Let's try to do something for our main man, Sky Metalwala!!!!

I am in.
Still from neighbor's computer. Soon I get mine I will start browse trough all informations I can find.

This made me think: hmmm...I wonder if JB is still friends with SB on facebook? I checked and...nope! It appears he doesn't even have a facebook page anymore. Or, if he does, it's under a code name (perhaps because he was getting harassed?). I'm going to want to sleuth this some more. Maybe he's breaking ties with his sister....

I know you can designate your FB profile to NOT show in search results. Mine is set that way. I found SB's page:

http://www.facebook.com/stan0625?sk=wall

There is nothing there, but it gives us a possible username he may have used for other profiles "stan0625".

I will take Thread #13. Good Morning Sky Crew!!!

Not much in this thread. Lots of great discussions and back and forth brainstorming, but very little solid info.

1. Pictures taken with grandfather at hotel: consensus is that they were taken at the Hotel Sierra.

2. Discussion regarding HIPPA laws.

3. Regarding dating site profile:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1097119.html

Wade told KTNV-13 the profile account was last accessed on November 14, by an IP address resolving back to a Seattle-area computer.

4.Quotes from brother:

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/missing-boys-mother-upset-whole-situation/nFfqn/
Biryukova’s brother told Quinlan he didn’t know what he could do to help in the search for his nephew.

“How’s your sister doing?” asked Quinlan.

“She’s upset with the whole situation. We’re just hoping for the best,” said Stan.
Again the distancing from the family. Moo...

5. Search for Sky (created by Kiro News)

http://www.facebook.com/SearchForSky
This is a great source for information, all in one place.

6. "An exclusive one on one with grandmother of missing child"
http://www.thenewtakhoman.com/111411.html
"Julia's problems have been slowly killing me alive for last few years and I'm not sure if I'll out live all of this madness, which started last Sunday."
I had forgotten this little gem. Now, reading it again, I feel even more that JB's family know something. IMO.

7. Discussion of OCD and other mental health issues.

8. Attempts to discover why JB was heading in that direction if she were going to the ER.

9. Discussions regarding "eating" in flickr pictures.

10. Mark Klaas has offered assistance to the family. Do we know if it was accepted? I know SM is working with S&S.

11. Some posts about Sky's clothing. Few outfits, ill fitting, lots of stripes.

12. Odd flickr uploads begin to be recognized, in particular after Sky goes missing and a large upload in the September before he disappeared.

13. Discussion over specific shots from the flickr account, including the Marina shot. It is believed by the majority of posts that the picture is in Tacoma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lizakind