WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://mynorthwest.com/108/2125002/One-year-later-vigil-for-baby-Sky-near-Julia-Biryukovas-apartment

The gathering happens to be a block away from where Julia Biryukova lives.
"I don't mind saying that it is very close to where Julia lives. Is it a coincidence? All I know is I was looking for a place, and that's what I wanted."

SO....does THIS mean we DO know where Julia is living?????? If so,I think it was a brilliant move on Solomons part. I hope Julia saw it all....

God Bless you Sky.

Wish I could have been at the vigil but I am with all of you in embracing Solomon in white healing light. Sweet child . . . . there are many who have never given up on finding you. Help us to locate you - we will follow through!

http://mynorthwest.com/108/2125002/One-year-later-vigil-for-baby-Sky-near-Julia-Biryukovas-apartment

SO....does THIS mean we DO know where Julia is living?????? If so,I think it was a brilliant move on Solomons part. I hope Julia saw it all....

God Bless you Sky.

That has been my understanding since I spoke with Clay Terry at the last vigil (last May)--that is what he indicated. She comes out every so often, but is keeping a low profile. The police watch her closely. DSHS is leaving 'her be' for now even though she's on assistance sans children in her care. Her family must also be subsidizing her existence, that's a pretty nice apartment.

And another post... WTF! Not only is her family enabling her, there must be friends and relatives (even beyond the close inner circle) that know something. Something's got to give. I have no doubt it will. Like Solomon said yesterday, please don't bash the police, they are doing a great job. It is taking time, but they have not given up. I have no doubt they are careful and strategic in all they do. This is a fine PD. I grew up in Bellevue, I can say that :)

One day closer, Sky baby. We will find out what happened to you dear child.

I don't think she could be doing much of anything without a lot of help from her family and friends. They seem to have circled the wagons around her to insulate her. Wonder how much of that has to do with a different culture and how much of it has to do with them all really knowing what happened to little Sky??? Just thinkin..........

And with her mental health issues it amazes me that she has not had some sort of breakdown. Then again, maybe she has...

Absolutely--some of the early posts discussed this and, as I recall, a LE briefing discussed their global search for Sky. The police do not believe he ever left the country.

I remember them saying that they spoke with the family in Russia, but are they still watching to make sure? Did they physically check the grandfathers home or just take his word for it?

It's very easy to take a child out of the country. Happens way too often with International Child Abduction cases.

At the end of the day...we know that this precious baby has to be some where. Sadly, he could be anywhere - even the landfill that they haven't searched.

I hope the vigil haunts Julia. But, then again, if her child being "missing" hasn't haunted her, I question whether she even cares.

What bothers me about this whole situation, is that everybody seems to be tip-toeing around Julia's mental illness. Her friends and family seem to be 'protecting' her and the PD seems to be not wanting to 'upset' her. Why isn't anyone considering treatment? Treatment is available for extreme OCD/anxiety and many other mental illnesses. From experience :blushing:, it can be debilitating. Why not get her the treatment she needs to feel 'normal'?

I realize that if she is treated, she may realize the enormity of what has happened and it may be painful, but a CHILD is MISSING!

Letting Julia sit and suffer with her thoughts and behaviors doesn't do anyone any good. Everybody is harmed by allowing her to continue this behavior.

Where is Sky?

jmo

ITA mikkismom. She should be getting some kind of help if she's that messed up. And if getting treatment means she has to face a few facts about herself, then it needs to be done. That precious boy's life is worth more than his mothers feelings. People need to stop treating her with kid gloves and start treating her like the irresponsible woman she is.

Where is this sweet baby boy?? Please, come home baby Sky, you are missed so much!:please:

bringing you back up the slide Sky . . . .

I was hoping the little bit of press activity would have stirred something here on his thread. :(
Always in my heart and on my mind, Sky!

:bump: back to the top as I go to bed to snuggle with my little man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member