WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to continue hoping and praying that Sky has survived. Thats just something I need to do.

UP UP UP the slide Little Man...

Happy Thanksgiving to my Sky Crew family.

This is my first Turkey Day without my DD. She went with her beau to the other side of the mountains. They went to visit his family. And I miss her.
Im so proud of her for including herself in his families traditions and such. Its been a bit of a struggle for her...but I know she will enjoy herself and come home with stories and memories. She is my "brave girl".
My heart aches for the parents that are "left behind" when their babies go missing. I think about those Mamas and Daddys often. God Bless those parents who continue on.

Happy Thanksgiving Sky

Good Morning, Sky Crew! I am sorry for my absence -- I got walloped by the first flu of the season and it lasted for more than a week! But, I'm back on the grid now and rooting for justice for Sky.

I wanted to thank Polevaultpower for that new information. I don't know how housing works in Washington State, but where I'm from (on the East Coast) -- AND the way Federal housing subsidies work -- is that you pay roughly 30% of your income towards rent and the voucher pays the rest (the money either comes from the state or federal government).

It appalls me to no end that Julia may be receiving money to help support two children whom are no longer in her care -- one of which was severely emotionally abused by her and neglected; the other of which may be dead as a result of similar actions. And she's getting PAID for this??!! And the government is subsidizing her rent in the apartment where Sky likely died??!! This is outrageous.

I also wanted to warmly welcome aujum9 to the group -- we need all the fresh eyes we can get!

Up we go little Sky. I pray one day we know where you are. I would love to know you are safe and happy someplace. You need to come home my little love, home to your daddy and sissy. <waving> Hello Sky Crew! I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful. Sorry to hear some of you have been ill, that nasty bug is going around. Just wanted to give our Sky a little bump.

I cannot believe she is stupid enough to claim child support for children she doesnt have. Does the govenment pay for the child support or is it the mony she receieves from Soloman.

It also shows she has no feelings for sky as she is happy living in the same building where he and M lived.

I think she may have found her sugar daddy or even receieving help from relatives in russia.

ONe day closer still little sky

Reading the last 2 pages, I sit shaking my head in disgust with her. How can she get away with all this?? It makes me so mad. I have to trust LE is doing all they can and that she'll be locked up very soon.

I'm not giving up on you Sky, never ever little man.

BBM

Makes me think of Terry Horman.....grrrrrr.:furious:

Makes me think of the the same "person". Ick, I don't even want to call her a human being. She belongs down yonder in the depths of fire along with JB!!! Sick people :furious::furious:

800 Posts, SKY, and 90% of them were for you, buddy. I joined Websleuths after years of lurking as a guest because your case hit home for me. You are the reason I am now here, working on other cases, trying to bring other children home. I may be on the East Coast, I may never have met you. And, yet, you occupy such a special place in my heart. I wrote this little poem for you.

If I could let you into my heart
you would see it is filled
with mothers who love their boys,
with carnivals,
with joy.

you would see it is populated
with so many strangers
who etch your name on trees
and see your face in clouds --
in every rainbow,
in every balloon,
in every time they see
the color blue.

you would know how deeply
you are loved
by those who never met you

and, somewhere,
there are hundreds --
maybe thousands --
of mothers
who collect blankets
in cozy places,
who sing lullabies
and wipe tears;
so many mothers
who have a special place
reserved in their hearts.

Just for you, Sky.

Just for you.

How is this woman claiming child support as income since she no longer has either child? I know from personal experience that you have to list all of your sources of income to receive housing assistance and it has to be verified. Rent is dependent on income, but there's a minimum amount you have to pay. I haven't heard of anyone receiving free rent to begin with, but if they accepted the child support as income, then why would she not have to pay rent? Someone must be paying rent for her.

Why don't they just give her a nice plush room at the psychiatric hospital? If she's under medical care and placed on a medication regimen, she may just begin to open up about what happened to Sky.

I used to work for the Section 8 program as well as I managed Section 8 apartments.

With Section 8 (HUD) it is based on your income; however, if you have no income, often times you receive money to live there - IN ADDITION TO your rent being paid. I had several tenants that had their full rental amount paid and received a utility allowance (more free money to be applied to their monthly utility bill).

I'm baffled at how Julia can get by with claiming child support as income when obviously this isn't the case. With that said, do we know for certain that she is claiming anything as income? She could have completed a modification of certification - which would financially benefit her

It appears that she is still living in the Veloce Apartments. HOW can she stay in that apartment knowing that was [most likely] where Sky drew his last breath?

Welcome to the members who have joined in!!! We can certainly use another set of eyes. It's interesting to read the thoughts of those who have joined later :seeya:

A good night bump for our little Sky. Sweet dreams precious little one. Where are you baby boy??? Where are you??? We want you to come home, to have peace, to be in the arms of your loved ones. I wish you could visit us, I wish you could tell us where you are and what happened to you. I have so many wishes for you little Sky. Good night little one. :heartbeat:

I used to work for the Section 8 program as well as I managed Section 8 apartments.

With Section 8 (HUD) it is based on your income; however, if you have no income, often times you receive money to live there - IN ADDITION TO your rent being paid. I had several tenants that had their full rental amount paid and received a utility allowance (more free money to be applied to their monthly utility bill).

I'm baffled at how Julia can get by with claiming child support as income when obviously this isn't the case. With that said, do we know for certain that she is claiming anything as income? She could have completed a modification of certification - which would financially benefit her

It appears that she is still living in the Veloce Apartments. HOW can she stay in that apartment knowing that was [most likely] where Sky drew his last breath?

Welcome to the members who have joined in!!! We can certainly use another set of eyes. It's interesting to read the thoughts of those who have joined later :seeya:

Maybe she is on some kind of disability? She certainly seems able to clean her house. Maybe she could get a job doing that.

Also, up the slide you go Little Dude.

moo

Maybe she is on some kind of disability? She certainly seems able to clean her house. Maybe she could get a job doing that.

Also, up the slide you go Little Dude.

moo

That's what I was thinking - she is receiving a disability check based on her obvious mental illness.

Thinking of you, Sky!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member