WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I was thinking - she is receiving a disability check based on her obvious mental illness.

Thinking of you, Sky!!!!
Wouldn't she have to undergo a new psychiatric evaluation for disability determination? And, would they require that she take medication?

For our sweet Sky:

O fire, within that shines,
with so intense a flame, and bright,
that in some deep place where senses turn,
which through this life, obscured,
derives less light,
wherever a lost child may be tonight,
I let one candle burn.

View attachment 28199

Wouldn't she have to undergo a new psychiatric evaluation for disability determination? And, would they require that she take medication?

She would need to routinely undergo a psychiatric evaluation in order to maintain her benefits but this evaluation can either be conducted by someone (i.e. a psychiatrist) whom sees her regularly and can testify that her mental illness is ongoing or, if she does not see a mental health professional regularly, she can be evaluated by someone provided to her by the local social security office. How often these reviews take place is determined by the severity of the illness and whether or not it is expected to improve. So, for some people, it is every year and for other people it is more erratic. She is not required to take medication. Hth!

800 Posts, SKY, and 90% of them were for you, buddy. I joined Websleuths after years of lurking as a guest because your case hit home for me...

Same for me, Rouge. This little guy 'disappeared' in the town where I grew up and reminds me of my nephew at that age. Thank you for sharing your precious poem for Sky.

Sky, up the slide you go and yes, we are one day closer to finding justice for you precious child. We love you.

One last boost up the slide little guy, before I go to bed and ask God to help others to find you and bring you home. Some day little Sky, whoever took you will pay for what they did and you will get the justice you deserve.

One last boost up the slide little guy, before I go to bed and ask God to help others to find you and bring you home. Some day little Sky, whoever took you will pay for what they did and you will get the justice you deserve.

AMEN!!! :please:

Back to page 1 you go little man!!!

I've been working on the Dylan Redwine case lately and have seen some familiar faces over there, also trying to share their thoughts and expertise. As I scroll through Dylan's forum, I keep seeing candle lights -- blue and purple -- flickering here and there. It's as if Sky is sharing his candlelight to help bring other children home and it warms my heart.

Thanks for everything all of you are doing for Sky and for all of the missing persons....

:heartbeat:

Up the slide Little Man...up up up!!

We're one day closer to finding you baby boy! There are SO many wonderful folks here praying and waiting for you. You are VERY loved!

Sky Crew - what can I say? You are all amazing. I am still here. I check in often, but my RL is taking it's toll so I am not here much.

I think about you Sky. I wonder where you are. I wonder when we will get answers. Up the slide you go little man!!

Always checking the news for updates on your case Sky. Nothing today, but we're not giving up. One day closer...

Thinking of our sweet Sky tonight, like always. You have so many people who love and care for you, precious one. Such a beautiful little boy you are. I would give anything to have had you in my family and cared for you myself. We will NEVER give up looking for you sweetheart, NEVER!! :praying:

:bump:

Attachments

• SkySlide.gif
    SkySlide.gif
    9.3 KB · Views: 5
I've been working on the Dylan Redwine case lately and have seen some familiar faces over there, also trying to share their thoughts and expertise. As I scroll through Dylan's forum, I keep seeing candle lights -- blue and purple -- flickering here and there. It's as if Sky is sharing his candlelight to help bring other children home and it warms my heart.

Thanks for everything all of you are doing for Sky and for all of the missing persons....

:heartbeat:

What a wonderful way to look at it. Sky sharing his light to help other children find their way home.

I love that it's easy to find the Sky Crew on other cases just by seeing their candlelight.

Sky missed another holiday with his father and sister. Christmas is coming up next, to the delight of all little children like Sky. He should be with people who love him.

Thinking of you baby boy and hoping that some day we will have answers and you will get justice.

http://q13fox.com/2012/11/20/2614/

Just like rougetette. I have been here with sky since day one. I will also continue to be here until he is found.

I believe JB has some rich relatives in russia that are providing for her.

Just a little help up before I go to bed. Sleep tight little man. I so pray that your mother didn't end your life but instead whisked you out of the country and you are living with relatives, until she gets caught and you can be brought back home to your Daddy and sister. Please be ok Sky. We love you here, more than you will ever know. So many people love you here little guy.

Just checking in on our little guy -- making sure he's warm, safe, and loved.

Thank you, Sky Crew, for an awesome month of candlelight, hope, and positive energy. I pray it is enough to bring Sky home.

Come home Sky......you have so many people who want to meet you and cover you in hugs and kisses!!! :please:

Back to page one little guy *advertiser censored*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members