WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:cheesehead: Look Stormy...a cheesehead! ...like you!

Go Packers!!!

I come by frequently through the day to find news.. some news.. anything.. but still nothing.. Sky baby you have captured my heart..

♡♥

That article certain does reflect MY opinion on JB and what's happened to Sky. Just seems insane that nothing is being done with her. Nothing. Not even child endangerment or neglect or something. Give her something. Better than her living off the state of WA, scot free.

Im sure that the state must know by now that Julia is fraudulently recieving free houseing..etc.
BUT..Im in a nasty mood today so I made a phone call to the King County Housing Authority. I finally got to speak to two nice gentlemen who informed me that my report will be looked into. And I got the feeling that the second gentleman I talked to knew exactly who Julia is. I felt "heard"..and Im glad :rocker:
They are also sending me a standard complaint report form..snail mail,wow.

http://www.kcha.org/aboutus/contactus.aspx
If you believe misrepresentation is occurring with the Housing Choice (Section 8) program, please call KCHA's recorded fraud hotline at 206-214-1353 or the fraud investigator at 206-214-1353 and/or download a Fraud Allegation Complaint form - Section 8 (pdf), complete it and mail or fax it to:
Program Integrity, 700 Andover Park West, Tukwila, WA 98188, Fax: 206-357-2432.

I figure if we cant bring Sky home today..we can at least make Julias life "uncomfortable".

Up up up little man. Don't want you to stay at the bottom. We won't forget little guy. You own my heart now and I think about you all the time. I pray you can come home.

I would like to give a huge, warm welcome to Blessed!! Thank you for joining our group...and most especially for reading all of Sky's old threads. So much work was put into trying to solve his case and bring him home from day one and a lot of impressive sleuthing was accomplished by some very talented members. Blessed, you remind us all why we're here -- how compelling Sky's case is and how he captures your heart.

I've tried to help out on other cases but never have I found a group of people as loving, selfless, hopeful, and dedicated as those here on Sky's forum. Members get into bickering matches on other threads but I have rarely, if ever, see that happen here on Sky's thread.

Re: Solomon lashing out at Julia, I don't think that would happen even if LE gave him the permission to. We need to keep in mind that Solomon was a horribly abused man and I doubt we even know the half of it. Julia had him controlled, terrified, and manipulated to the point that he wouldn't even use his own toilet or eat out of his own house. Although he is now separated from her in all ways, I would not be surprised if that fear still had some element of control over him -- especially because he probably knows, deep down inside, that she holds the key to where his son is. I bet he doesn't want to rock that boat. Solomon is also a kind, gentle, somewhat passive man by nature and I just couldn't envision him lashing out, based on his personality type.

That said, I think LE could hold Julia a little more accountable!!

WELCOME BLESSED!!!!

:welcome: :greetings:

Im sure that the state must know by now that Julia is fraudulently recieving free houseing..etc.
BUT..Im in a nasty mood today so I made a phone call to the King County Housing Authority. I finally got to speak to two nice gentlemen who informed me that my report will be looked into. And I got the feeling that the second gentleman I talked to knew exactly who Julia is. I felt "heard"..and Im glad :rocker:

This is awesome, you rock! :rocker:

I came across this old article. You have all probably seen it already but, just in case...

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/sky-metalwala-vanished-1-year-ago/nSyR4/

KIRO 7 Eyewitness News reporter Deborah Horne tried to contact Biryakova for her side of the story. Her mother emailed Horne back, saying, "I'll appreciate it if you and/or any of your colleagues will never contact me again!!! Find yourself something else to write about!!!"

Are you kidding me??? You say that someone kidnapped your son out of your car but, you don't want to talk about it??? Hello....guilty much?

Thanks for the welcome :)

I don't mean Solomon so much as lash out at her.. but confront her. He would be able too read her better than anyone else (maybe, maybe not) any way I don't want this to turn into a "what Solomon should or shouldn't do" just throwing it out there as another way to try and obtain information.
I don't know, I'm just feeling desperate for Sky and thinking what would I do. Sometimes my heart overrides my head, and I don't know how Solomon has held it together!!!

I can't read that whole article Princess.. but honestly, that's the mentality of Sky's family members from Julia's side :( why oh why are they brushing his disappearance under the carpet!!!! Julia and her whole family are a compete disgrace, I cannot fathom the fact that they are supporting her unwillingness, they have no interest in finding Sky at all :( !! Arghhh it makes me so Angry!!!

GateKeeper: you are made of magic!! Thank you so much for pulling this together. It sounds like you made a lot of progress and I have my fingers crossed that Julia's apartment downgrade will look something like this: :jail:

That is awesome! I love people like you :D :great:!

I came across this old article. You have all probably seen it already but, just in case...

KIRO 7 Eyewitness News reporter Deborah Horne tried to contact Biryakova for her side of the story. Her mother emailed Horne back, saying, "I'll appreciate it if you and/or any of your colleagues will never contact me again!!! Find yourself something else to write about!!!"

Are you kidding me??? You say that someone kidnapped your son out of your car but, you don't want to talk about it??? Hello....guilty much?

Thanks for posting this ppj..I hadnt seen this before :what:

OMGosh...what the hell is wrong with these people?? I always think of some "creepy, cult type thing" when I read about her and her family members....ewww.

I think authorities really dropped the ball here. Even if one to believe her story, she left her child alone in the car, claiming the car run out of gas. They determined the car still had gas. At the very least, I would think they could have charged her with child neglect. But authorities have done absolutely nothing. And now she is living it up in subsided housing.

That article certain does reflect MY opinion on JB and what's happened to Sky. Just seems insane that nothing is being done with her. Nothing. Not even child endangerment or neglect or something. Give her something. Better than her living off the state of WA, scot free.

Not being snarky, but what are they going to charge her with? They have to figure out WHEN Sky went missing. They, and we, all know he was never in that car that morning. She used that as a way of explaining that Sky is no longer with us. Rather than admit that he died while under her care, she made up a story that doesn't hold water.

They can't charge her with child endangerment and/or neglect for leaving him alone in the car if he was never in the car. Whose word are we going to believe that he was in the car that morning? Julia? Hardly believable!

If they charge her with that, then they are admitting to believing her story. Should sometime in the future, Sky be found (deceased), then it would be difficult to hang a murder charge on her.

BBM: How is she fraudulently receiving free housing? They had to certify her income - whatever it may be. I've read (rumor) that she claimed child support, but we all know Solomon isn't paying her child support. If she was declared eligible for Section 8 housing assistance (which is mobile as long as she remains in a Section 8 eligible home), then how is she committing fraud? I've worked Section 8 before - both in a Housing Authority office and doing low-income apartment management.

That quote infuriates me! Although, it doesn't say Julia responded saying that, but her mother! Reporter Horne contacted Julia for her side of the store, but her mother emailed the reporter back. Either way...disgusting! "Find yourself something else to write about"??? Really? Do the right thing for this precious little boy!!!! :banghead:

I think authorities really dropped the ball here. Even if one to believe her story, she left her child alone in the car, claiming the car run out of gas. They determined the car still had gas. At the very least, I would think they could have charged her with child neglect. But authorities have done absolutely nothing. And now she is living it up in subsided housing.

I commented on this in my first post above, but at this point, there is nothing to charge her with in regards to Sky. She admitted that she left the kids alone for the 12+ hour mediation. Why don't they pursue neglect and endangerment charges against her for MM (Sky's sister)?

Not being snarky, but what are they going to charge her with? They have to figure out WHEN Sky went missing. They, and we, all know he was never in that car that morning. She used that as a way of explaining that Sky is no longer with us. Rather than admit that he died while under her care, she made up a story that doesn't hold water.

They can't charge her with child endangerment and/or neglect for leaving him alone in the car if he was never in the car. Whose word are we going to believe that he was in the car that morning? Julia? Hardly believable!

If they charge her with that, then they are admitting to believing her story. Should sometime in the future, Sky be found (deceased), then it would be difficult to hang a murder charge on her.

BBM: How is she fraudulently receiving free housing? They had to certify her income - whatever it may be. I've read (rumor) that she claimed child support, but we all know Solomon isn't paying her child support. If she was declared eligible for Section 8 housing assistance (which is mobile as long as she remains in a Section 8 eligible home), then how is she committing fraud? I've worked Section 8 before - both in a Housing Authority office and doing low-income apartment management.
That quote infuriates me! Although, it doesn't say Julia responded saying that, but her mother! Reporter Horne contacted Julia for her side of the store, but her mother emailed the reporter back. Either way...disgusting! "Find yourself something else to write about"??? Really? Do the right thing for this precious little boy!!!! :banghead:

I commented on this in my first post above, but at this point, there is nothing to charge her with in regards to Sky. She admitted that she left the kids alone for the 12+ hour mediation. Why don't they pursue neglect and endangerment charges against her for MM (Sky's sister)?

BBM
Thanks Bree
Yeah Im glad you brought this up. Ok,so when I finally got to talk to a "person",I was frustrated as heck. When I get flustered I have a hard time explaining myself. When I was telling this gentleman about Julia, Im sure I tryed using the word "fraudulent"..but,yes,you are correct. She really isnt recieving housing assistance by any fraudulent means. The folks I talked to gave no REAL answers..but they were very professional I was told they would review my report.
I think,more then anything,I was just trying to "put a bug in their ear". Maybe have her eligibility reviewed..IDK,something.

Up you go little man. Someone knows something. Somehow, some way you will find justice some day. It may not be now, but it will be some day and if not here on earth, then somewhere else. She was in charge of your welfare and well-being and she blew it.

Hi Bree! :seeya:

I wish they would charge her for everything she has done to Maile right now. The parental alienation, the abuse, neglect, child endangerment, mal - or could leaving them alone at home alone for that long be considered abandonment? :jail: Those charges could put her in jail for a long while.

In the mean while, maybe a civil suit for custodial interference could give her more jail time.:jail:

How is she fraudulently receiving free housing? They had to certify her income - whatever it may be. I've read (rumor) that she claimed child support, but we all know Solomon isn't paying her child support. If she was declared eligible for Section 8 housing assistance (which is mobile as long as she remains in a Section 8 eligible home), then how is she committing fraud? I've worked Section 8 before - both in a Housing Authority office and doing low-income apartment management.

Would a single person who has no children so is no longer a...ahem... "full time single Mommy" :sick: still qualify for the 2 or 3 bedroom luxury apartment that she is living in?? If so, where do I sign up for that?

Why does she get to just sit back in the comfort of her free luxury apartment and say and do nothing? :sweep:

When I read that quote from this article

When I read those words, I got :furious: all over again. I saw that the article said that it was the mother who responded with that email. I don't really care which one of those cold hearted bitc...family members wrote that email. They are both to blame for why we can't find Sky. IMO, They are ALL Anthony family crazy. CArazy if you know what I mean. :furious:

BBM: Exactly!!!

BBM: How is she fraudulently receiving free housing? They had to certify her income - whatever it may be. I've read (rumor) that she claimed child support, but we all know Solomon isn't paying her child support. If she was declared eligible for Section 8 housing assistance (which is mobile as long as she remains in a Section 8 eligible home), then how is she committing fraud? I've worked Section 8 before - both in a Housing Authority office and doing low-income apartment management

Either way...I just dont feel that its right what shes doing. Maybe I dont have a leg to stand on,whatever. I called them because I needed to do SOMETHING.

We are all (well at least I am) just so frustrated with JB and how she refused to do anything to help find her "missing" son. Furthermore, what we have learned about the rituals she forced Solomon and the children to endure so she could feel better about having things "perfect" were abusive and neglectful for everyone in that family.

I can honestly say that everyone of us here have felt more nurturing, loving, kind, and more "in tune" with what those children were feeling (enduring) while living with their Mother, than JB ever could possibly feel. She evidenced how distanced her emotions were from her children through her actions, pictures, words, and antics in all that she has done.

Throughout all of these threads we have imagined how we could feed, bathe, snuggle, play, giggle, encourage, and watch little Sky (and Maile) grow and thrive. JB never put her children's needs before her own enough that they were well cared for and thriving - evidenced by:
1) Maile's low weight when placed into foster care
2) Not allowing the children to play or sleep in their own beds (rooms)
3) Not allowing food in the home
4) Not allowing the kids to wear clothing other than the couple of outfits she washed 3-4 times each night
5) Not allowing their Daddy to eat or use the bathroom in their home
6) Not allowing the kids to eat at a table (instead in the sink or on a paper towel pallet on the floor)
7) Not deliberately taking multiple pictures of Sky
8) Not telling the truth to the courts/LE/media/friends & family, etc
9) Not lifting even one finger to try and find her child
10) Leaving her severely ill 2 y/o child in a car unattended while she walked a mile away with her 4 year old.
11) Not seeking appropriate medical attention for her children . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487