WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I lean towards the mother doing it as well, I'm just stumped as to how, why, where etc?

In my mind, Julia's story was hinky on the very day the story broke. It just didn't add up. Still doesn't.

Good moring little man.

We need to know where you are and these darn candles don't seem to be helping.

Back up the slide you go!

How bout one more trip up the slide Buddy?

I pray youre safe and snuggly tonight..its sure cold outside.
God bless your little heart..hugs and smooches from all your Sky Crew:heartbeat:

More angels went to heaven today Sky. I don't know for sure that's where you are but I think you are. You have playmates that joined you. Please be happy little man, be strong and know that if love could have kept you around longer, you'd be here with us.

Up you guy Sky. Have a restful night little one.

At little help up Sky. Where are you baby boy??

Hi Bree! :seeya:

(respectfully snipped for space)

Would a single person who has no children so is no longer a...ahem... "full time single Mommy" :sick: still qualify for the 2 or 3 bedroom luxury apartment that she is living in?? If so, where do I sign up for that?

Why does she get to just sit back in the comfort of her free luxury apartment and say and do nothing? :sweep:

When I read that quote from this article
KIRO 7 Eyewitness News reporter Deborah Horne tried to contact Biryakova for her side of the story. Her mother emailed Horne back, saying, "I'll appreciate it if you and/or any of your colleagues will never contact me again!!! Find yourself something else to write about!!!"

When I read those words, I got :furious: all over again. I saw that the article said that it was the mother who responded with that email. I don't really care which one of those cold hearted bitc...family members wrote that email. They are both to blame for why we can't find Sky. IMO, They are ALL Anthony family crazy. CArazy if you know what I mean. :furious:

BBM: Exactly!!!

BBM (and I removed your bold of the quote)

Hi Princess!! :seeya:
Sorry for a late response, but I'm visiting family out of state.

A person looks for a home that fits their needs. Who knows what Julia told the Section 8 place. Does it deserve a review? Absolutely! For a person to obtain Section 8 on a particular residence, the worker has to go out and do a physical inspection on the unit to ensure that it meets Section 8 guidelines. When I worked for Section 8, many recipients lived in what was considered "luxury" rentals. There is a limit on how much the landlord can charge for the unit based on Section 8 rental amounts. As long as the landlord is willing to accept a (mobile) Section 8 voucher, the Section 8 office completes the mandatory (annual) inspection, and certification is completed based on the information provided by Julia (documentation would be required, not just her word) then she likely would qualify. Isn't her unit a 2 bedroom? I'm not 100% positive, but I believe so. She has a right to choose where she wants to live as long as all the checks are in the blocks with what Section 8 requires.

I've had tenants in the past that were paid to live in their unit. Free rent and a check to pay towards their utilities. :what: Remember, last year there was a woman busted in Seattle for receiving Section 8 living in a million dollar lake home.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Fed...t-lived-in-million-dollar-home-134943613.html

Check with your local Housing Authority Section 8 Office. ;)

ETA: YES...I know what you mean about "Anthony Carazy"! A good description of Julia and her family/friends.

If I had just one wish this christmas it would be to know what has happened to this little guy. He is on my mind all day every day.

Lets all just have one wish this christmas. This new year will bring justice for little sky, M and solomon and that the guilty person stands trial for this crime.

This was posted by summer_breeze in the support forum

Fathers' Group Criticizes Julia Biryukova, Mother of Missing Sky Metalwala
An advocacy group for shared parenting, Fathers and Families, posted an article critical of Julia Biryukova, the mother of missing toddler Sky Metalwala.

On Fathers and Families, Robert Franklin, Esq., wrote:

[Biryukova] got rid of a child and managed to get the state to pay her living expenses into the bargain. She’s charged with nothing, has paid no price. The same system that takes children from parents for letting them play outside unsupervised gives a pass to Julia Biryukova.

http://kirkland.patch.com/articles/...lia-biryukova-mother-of-missing-sky-metalwala

It's been hard for me to think about posting because the past few days have been so sad, with the loss of 20 innocent children's lives at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

But, reflecting on those lives made me realize that no life is insignificant. Sky, your life was not insignificant. I cannot believe that your mother would just move on, pretending like you never existed, like your future wouldn't amount to something. Who knows? You could have been our future President. You could have invented a cure for cancer. You could have just been a great father and husband to a very lucky family. But, we will never know. Because Julia robbed the world of knowing your future significance.

For now, we are left with the ways you were significant while you were still with us -- that brilliant, contagious smile. Those deep, thoughtful eyes. The way you made your daddy and sister feel loved. And, perhaps, the way you will help future fathers gain access to the children they are rightfully entitled to help raise. Your life was -- and will always be -- significant, Sky.

Up, up we go Sky. Hugs and kisses to you. Goodnight. :heartbeat:

Bumping for you sweet boy. You are on our minds and in our hearts. One day closer sweet child.

Hey little guy. Giving you a boost up. Be happy little Sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487