WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
also, respectfully snipped...

Originally Posted by Allusonz
This precious guy needs to find his way home and soon. I pray that MM has been of help to LE. Soloman is one special man
Just once I wish LE could get a break in this case..

I wonder if she HAS been able to help the LE in anyway. It's been over a year and I'm wondering too about hypnosis - :dunno: I don't know, maybe she's too young?

Happy Holidays to you all! Hope it's a safe and fun one for you! :seeya:

back to... :lurk:

Respectfully snipped to address

I truly do wonder if MM has been able to give LE some information. I believe that at her age, and once deprogrammed and feeling "safe", that she may of.

I know my head tells me that there is little chance for Sky.

My head also has me wondering what LE knows/may know, that is causing them to take the approach they have been. Many have made some very valid posts with respect to their thoughts.

My heart wants me to believe there is a chance for Sky.

If MM did indeed have some critical information for LE, note the "might", this might explain why LE is acting in the manner they have been.

MM is the only true explanation I have been able to come up with.

Bree I totally love the picture and it did bring a smile to this lady.

Wishing you all a Joyful Christmas season, and a Blessed New Year filled with love and happiness.

BBM: Thank you for saying that and I agree. Every time I say it I get chomped out so I quit posting it. There are things she can be arrested for and I think a little :jail: time might do her some good, maybe loosen her buttoned up lip a little.

Absolutely agree with you, Seajay!

I don't think they should charge her with anything related to Sky's disappearance YET. By charging her with leaving him in the car is them agreeing with her "story" (aka lies) about what happened on November 6th. If he was later found, or evidence of a murder was found, they wouldn't likely be able to charge her for the murder IF she was previously convicted on neglect (related to his disappearance).

BUT, there are things she could be charged with! That's what aggravates me more than anything at this point. She is living in a luxury apartment, on the taxpayers dime, while we all believe she is guilty of harming her beautiful little boy. Yet she is going on with life as though nothing happened. She didn't even go to court to pursue visitation with her beloved daughter. :banghead: What I wouldn't give to have another baby and she had TWO and could care less about them, obviously.

She reminds me of a cross between Casey Anthony and Terri Horman. That's a dang scary combination! Maybe we will see progress in 2013.

Julia- yes I know you are reading this- you are too vain not too.

Little M. misses you. You are her mother. Do you miss her?

I wish we could have you here with us Little Man...Sky Crew would spoil you rotten this Christmas season...no doubt.
I found a little purple stocking for you! Its hung with care and love. Perhaps we will all recieve the miracle we have been wishing for.

:christmastree:

Sky - Sweet Child . . . . . may you be filled with wonderment and delight this Christmas Eve! May your heart be filled with anticipation of sweets, gifts, toys, laughter, love, and sparkle in a child's wide eyes! My children are grown but I would give anything to experience the Spirit of Christmas once again through a child's eyes! Alot of loving care givers are here to help you find your way to be found. We are here to treasure the sweet child that you were to your Dad and Sister. Happy Holidays little boy!

Sky - Sweet Child . . . . . may you be filled with wonderment and delight this Christmas Eve! May your heart be filled with anticipation of sweets, gifts, toys, laughter, love, and sparkle in a child's wide eyes! My children are grown but I would give anything to experience the Spirit of Christmas once again through a child's eyes! Alot of loving care givers are here to help you find your way to be found. We are here to treasure the sweet child that you were to your Dad and Sister. Happy Holidays little boy!

Beautiful sentiments, wen...and then there are those who are surrounded at this very moment with their grandchildren snuggled in bed...(wishing they'd fall into quick slumber...cuz I'm tired, lol!)

Yet, find this perfect moment to read your words, understand your sorrow. It is a cross I choose most daily...to think about and feel a missing child's plight.

I am only a silent member following lil Sky's story. I read all your words, and share your pain.

Merry Christmas to Sky, and to all of you. I trust he is in a comforted place, we must allow our minds to imagine.

I thought they had that section of the landfill marked in case they needed to search it. BUT, they have never searched there because there apparently was no evidence to support him being there. Not to mention the expense of searching it. I don't care how much money it costs to search it, I would have rather them spend the money and rule it out as opposed to not searching it. :twocents:

With that said, we have no clear knowledge of WHEN Sky actually went missing. A neighbor said she believes she saw him 2 weeks prior (around October 23rd, IIRC).

Of course, I'm relying on my memory and I believe I have the flu, so I could definitely be wrong.

I just wish they would arrest her and put her lying :behind: in :jail: and maybe just maybe she'll start to talk. They have plenty to arrest her on that wouldn't interfere with Sky's disappearance. She neglected MM, to include leaving her home during a 12+ mediation just days before Sky "disappeared". According to her, she left both children home during that mediation. If she felt comfortable enough to leave them home that day, for that amount of time, it certainly wasn't a first.
I think a problem with a potential landfill search is that LE cannot pinpoint a date, and AFAIK they don't have sufficient evidence that Sky is in a particular landfill. Searching a landfill is a hazardous task, and looking through the tons of debris is like looking for a needle in a haystack. LE in Glendale, AZ were certain Jhessye Shockley's remains were in a particular landfill and were able to narrow down the time frame thanks to eyewitness testimony. Still, Jhessye's remains weren't found after more than 4 months of meticulous searching. But, LE can build a case against Jhessye's mom based on forensic evidence found in the apartment and the eyewitness testimony. In Sky's case, AFAIK there were no eyewitnesses (except perhaps M) and no forensic evidence other than a supposed HRD dog alert in the apartment.

If LE can't find reason to cart the Spic and Span Queen off to jail, I wish she would be relocated to a dirty little cockroach-infested apartment -- something to rob her of her smug sense of peace in that luxury apartment, so that maybe she would feel compelled to talk. An even better scenario for Julia, as I said before, would be a room in a psychiatric hospital where she can be medicated, observed and receive counseling (they often use techniques that encourage people to open up).

ETA: I hope you're feeling better, Bree!

Merry Christmas Sky.. today I felt so blessed to be surrounded by my children, family & friends.. a place you should be surrounded by unconditional love ♥♡♥♡

Merry Christmas Sky. We love you Little Man! :santahat:

Merry Christmas Sky Crew. :grouphug:

Bumping ths picture . . . Merry Christmas Sky Crew!

I was just on Soloman's Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/metalwala) and saw the sweetest photo he posted this past summer of our precious Sky. I hadn't seen it before so I had to share it here with the Sky Crew. His most recent post is also very touching (a prayer for Nov. 6th).

523595_400179920041409_545795604_n.jpg

Merry Christmas wonderful Sky Crew. I cannot post often, but I still follow daily. I love that there are so many in our crew that are faithful and wonderful about keeping Sky's thread up high. I wish that Sky could have had the excitement and wonderment of the Christmas season today. My heart goes out to Solomon and little M today as they miss little Sky for another important family holiday.

:bump: our little guy back to the top of Page 1!

Thinking of you Sky!! Can't wait till your Dad finally has the answers he is most deserving of. Hang in there, Solomon, you are not alone!!

I would just like to thank the Sky Crew for reminding me that there are kind, caring, and compassionate people in this world. I may never catch up on this thread, but it is so obvious how much love there is here from the little I have read....

Unbelievable that Julia is being supported by the state and living it up in an expensive apartment. She is despicable. The only government supported housing she deserves is a prison cell.

Bumping up for our sweet little man......we will NEVER forget you sweetheart.....not a day goes by that you are not thought of <3

Sky's story was on Nancy disgrace yesterday. My mom is in bed for 4 more weeks and she was watching the story. I heard his name and I had to watch. What a precious boy.

Sky's story was on Nancy disgrace yesterday. My mom is in bed for 4 more weeks and she was watching the story. I heard his name and I had to watch. What a precious boy.
I'm sorry about your brother, cocomod. :hug:

I hope your mother is better soon.

Hoping Sky's case doesn't go cold (like the weather...brrrrr. we had nearly a foot of snow yesterday).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487