WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping our little guy back to the top of page 1. Page 2 is no place for you, little one.

Praying for a break in this case SOON!!! :please:

Bumping our little guy back to the top of page 1. Page 2 is no place for you, little one.

Praying for a break in this case SOON!!! :please:

Found you near the bottom again. Up, Up You Goooooooooo!!

I so desperately want this baby boy to be found alive and okay, but as each day passes it's hard to stay optimistic.. :(

I missed the article about the ransom email, its crazy how quickly my heart jumped. Thanks for the posting article Bree.

Did y'all read the comments? :what:

I just went back and read the comments. :what: The last 3 (from the same poster "MotherNatureWolfGirl") are from July 1, 2012 which means she/he was on that page within the past 5-6 months offering info on areas to search. Strange! I seriously doubt he has his mothers nightshirt on though. Julia doesn't strike me as the "motherly" type with Sky.

ETA: Have police searched Lincoln Heights Reservoir and Thornton Murphy Park woods?

ETA2: Both of those places are in Spokane, WA. It's nearly 275 miles (approx 4 hours) to Spokane from Bellevue.

ETA: Have police searched Lincoln Heights Reservoir and Thornton Murphy Park woods?

ETA2: Both of those places are in Spokane, WA. It's nearly 275 miles (approx 4 hours) to Spokane from Bellevue.

Definitely something I want to know. Who would have taken him there? That is quite a distance for someone that didn't own a car. I need to reread about the Acura.
I also can't imagine Sky wearing her clothes.

I just want this little guy to come home. :praying:

Good morning sweet boy!!
Im hoping this coming year will bring you back to us. One day closer to finding you Handsome.

Love you Sky :blowkiss:

Happy New Year Sky Crew!!!

May 2013 bring us the answers we are searching for -- WHERE IS SKY???

Bumping for our boy. Sky may your case be solved soon, justice be served, and your mother held accountable for her actions, or inaction. We love you . You are not forgotten.

I missed the article about the ransom email, its crazy how quickly my heart jumped. Thanks for the posting article Bree.

Did y'all read the comments? :what:

HAPPY NEW YEAR, SKY!! May this new year bring some answers and resolution in your case.

Reading over the comments from that article, it sounds to me like a 'psychic' posting her insights on the case....especially given the poster's username. I have forwarded the info along to LE just in case -- I suppose there's some off chance that it's one of Julia's comrades who does have inside knowledge on the case and is trying to let the cat out of the bag without being directly involved, but I doubt it. Anyhow, it's in LE's hands now to follow up or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fat Cinnamon