WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another day closer to finding you...

Bumping for you, baby boy. We love you and won't stop 'til we find you. Give us a clue, we're watching and listening.

I am so sad that we have had no news for so long . . . we are here daily (sometimes three or four times a day) and our hearts are hopeful. LE searched the landfill for maps and books thrown away by Josh Powell . . . but not even trying for this small child? I am begging LE to give us some hope, some clue, some inkling that they are stilll working on this case of this missing boy! Please, please, please, let us know you are doing some thing for Sky. Give us hope that you haven't given up on looking for and finding Sky. LE, if you cannot do this on your own - then ask for help! Sky . . . we are here and won't give up on you!

What's going on is not right!

How to open it again for investigation and makes JB to talk! She is key to find our little innocent bird.

Where are you baby?

Am I wrong, or isn't the FBI involved in Sky's case? I mean, he is obviously missing, yet I couldn't find him on their Kidnappings & Missing Persons page. This really upsets me, or could I just missing something....:dunno:
Could someone shed some light on this? TIA

Am I wrong, or isn't the FBI involved in Sky's case? I mean, he is obviously missing, yet I couldn't find him on their Kidnappings & Missing Persons page. This really upsets me, or could I just missing something....:dunno:

The FBI was involved at the least, early on in Sky's case. I don't know in what capacity they may still be involved, if at all. I know they were being used as a resource but I don't know how involved they were and for how long.

Johnson acknowledged other agencies helping out in the investigation, including the use of FBI profilers and the FBI’s Child Abduction Rapid Deployment team, or CARD.

I doubt CARD is still heavily involved, as LE does not seem to believe that is a likely scenario.

http://www.king5.com/news/cities/be...in-Sky-Metalwala-disappearance-133902548.html

Few treads ago I have read that this case is listed but I didn't find it when I opened link. Just after balloon's ....... if I remember right.
My computer is old, I can't open some site because I can't use new software. Also for same reason is to slow that I can browse.

BTW:
Can we somehow engage some organization as KlaasKids Foundation?

I also do not find him listed on the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children website. I just don't get it. :confused:

I also do not find him listed on the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children website. I just don't get it. :confused:

That may be because they know he's not 'missing'; in other words, possibly they have enough information to believe he is deceased(?)

Not giving up on finding you, Sky. Whether you are with us on earth, or in heaven. We love you. One day closer...

:seeya:

Thank you, I don't know why it didn't come up when I searched. That makes me feel a little better that he is not just forgotten. I still don't understand why he's not listed on the FBI missing persons page. Robyn Gardner is presumed dead but she is on the FBI MP page. Oh well.... :sigh:

I still don't get the confusion around Sky's DOB. Clearly, it's September 2, 2009. So, why is it more often reported as October 2, 2009? It infuriates me that there is not only confusion around this little boy's actual date birth....but also immense confusion around when he actually was last seen!

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

RIGHT ROUGE!
I have impression that any date in documentation about our man, does not have proof:

~last seen by neighbor ............. week
~day of "kidnaping" .................. week
~pictures if we carefully look at, we can find that he wasn't seen -or photographed more than few months back from day of fake abduction

There was someone on Flickr account who has all photos of Sky which were posted by JB. I can't find that site anymore. I fave a few as link for further viewing, but they disappear.

Love you baby! I wish you have better mama.

PS: Now there is one link with 12 pics of Sky!
Not from JB site!
Can LE or we contact Flickr to get to source? JB pics are still on Flickr but hidden for public.

Bumping for you baby boy. One more day closer to finding you. We're here for you.

I posted this a few threads ago, thought it would be good to add to in case we have found out more evidence. Feel free to add.

JB has severe OCD and has been committed 3 times.
SM and JB married in 2003 after 14 years together, according to JB this was only because SM was being deported back to pakistan.
They were both caught leaving sky in Target car park for 55 minutes in Dec 09.
They were both currently divorcing, in fact sky went missing 3 days after a 12 hour mediation session involving both parents.
SM has not seen either of his children for 10 months.
Date of temporary protection order 09-27-2010.
JB told SM that she had dreams of strangling her younger child.
Jb has admitted to leaving the children alone while she had her hair done, went shoe shopping and of course the 12 hour mediation session.
CPS was informed of SM had struck his daughter hard enough to cause bruises "preponderance of evidence"
They also received six referrals about the family between late 2009- and late 2010.

JB account of events on the day sky disappeared.
Lafrate people said there was no child in the car between the hours of 8am-10am.
Sky was last seen by a neighbour a couple of weeks before the day he disappeared.
No gas can near vehicle even though julia said she went for gas.
LE say the car still had 2.2 gallons of gas in the car, also the car started straight away by the LE.
JB stated she locked the drivers door, but wasnt sure of the rest.
Dogs picked up no scent of sky outside the car.
SO was the friend who picked up JB from gas station.
Surveiliance pictures show JB at a bank and a store hours before sky dis
appeared.
Sky was dressed in A grey hooded sweatshirt and blue and grey striped pants on the day he disappeared.

Julias address Veloce Appartments 8000 block of 161st Avenue, NE, Redmond WA.
JB Refused lie detector test.
JB profile on sugardaddy site
Christian Mingle site profile

What we dont know

Skys illess (if any)
The content of the 911 call
Sky's and M's medical records at the moment it is reported that there are none for sky since may 2011
JB Car accident cleared up, was months before sky went missing, not relevant.

RIGHT ROUGE!
I have impression that any date in documentation about our man, does not have proof:

~last seen by neighbor ............. week
~day of "kidnaping" .................. week
~pictures if we carefully look at, we can find that he wasn't seen -or photographed more than few months back from day of fake abduction

There was someone on Flickr account who has all photos of Sky which were posted by JB. I can't find that site anymore. I fave a few as link for further viewing, but they disappear.

Love you baby! I wish you have better mama.

PS: Now there is one link with 12 pics of Sky!
Not from JB site!
Can LE or we contact Flickr to get to source? JB pics are still on Flickr but hidden for public.

Yeah, it's always bothered me that no one had seen Sky for so long and didn't wonder why? Was it normal for JB to keep him in seclusion for long periods of time away from family?

Yeah, it's always bothered me that no one had seen Sky for so long and didn't wonder why? Was it normal for JB to keep him in seclusion for long periods of time away from family?

That's my confusion with this case. How could she go months without anyone asking "where is Sky and MM?" It just makes NO SENSE to me! Someone knows something - other than Julia - IMO. Maybe not about his "disappearance" but surely some dang body saw them or at least questioned it.

I just don't "get it".

Good Friday evening Sky Crew!! I am SO excited! I finally have my computer back! I can now check on Sky more often, and I can begin to sleuth again. I love our crew here - always wondering, always checking, always worried about Sky. What can't his own mommy feel the same?? I will just never understand. I mean - look at his beautiful little face:

sky-metalwala-missing-poster.jpg

A face to love! I hope that our little man is found soon.

<modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members