WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm used to ironies but I don't think I've ever come across so many in a single case. Little Sky's Mom is Ukrainian born, where family traditions are still particularly strong.

'Mother Ukraine' is the revered national symbol and a healthy, well-cared for child is a traditional source of family pride there. I knew about that, and the 'Hunger Years" of deliberate, mass starvation that left such a scar on the national consciousness.

But there's more. Traditions and rituals have a very strong hold there, it seems. Coming up at Easter they'll be baking paska bread, it is very important and there's a little chant you have to sing to ensure it comes out of the oven well-risen. Part of it, roughly translated, goes:

' Holy Paska, be as grand and beautiful as the sun.....let all members of our family be healthy. Let our children grow up as quickly as you grow.'

http://www.brama.com/art/easter.html

Perhaps a Ukrainian bakery in the US could be encouraged to bake some Paska in Sky's honour this Easter? A newspaper or two might want to write about that.

Poor little Sky. He can't even be honoured at Provody (it's still widely practised) because he hasn't been brought home. What a burden on the family that must be.

http://www.encyclopediaofukraine.com/display.asp?linkpath=pages\P\R\ProvodyIT.htm

I'm thinking about you tonight little Sky.

Don't give up on us sweet boy, we will find out what happened to you. Just give us a little more time.

Thinking of you Sky.

I'm not giving up on your Baby Boy. I think of you every day.

Do we know what "mother" is doing these days? Vacuuming her conscience 20 times a day?

Appears that Julia has posted this on C-List: http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/com/3695991238.html

Looking for work...

I am 31, a recent divorcee after being married for 12 years. I am originally from Ukraine. I speak Russian/English fluently. I've lived in Meydenbauer Bay, Bellevue for 16 years. I recently moved to Redmond after the divorce.

I trust in peace, sovereignty, awareness, consciousness, perfect health, wisdom, fortitude, gratitude, heart, infinite LOVE.

I am a bit unconventional. I eat plant-based, try my best to stay perfectly healthy. I do not own a television, nor do I watch that mindless banter.

I'm not liberal and I'm not conservative. I don't pigeonhole well, and I'm okay with that. If I had to give a political label to myself, I would say libertarian/ constitutionalist, but I'm kind of getting over labels of any kind. I believe in individual liberty, sovereignty.

I speak/write fluent English, US citizen. I am seeking dependable stable employment. Overtime is not a problem if necessary. Overnight is not a problem either. I have full schedule availability, without limitations. I absolutely do NOT drink, do NOT smoke, live consciously, aware and have perfect personal health habits. I am neat and tidy, calm, orderly, kind, reliable, will maintain confidentiality.

Let me be your housekeeper! I will organize and scrub your house clean. I can assist with your home and office projects and be a great companion. I have a passion for nutrition and a commitment to perfect health. I can happily do your meal preparations! I will be your home-helper! Your maid! Your personal/office assistant! I am open to any possibilities. I am in great need now. I am a hard worker. Healthy, strong, creative. I genuinely enjoy providing support and assistance. I am detail oriented, perfectionist. I can do all your daily household organization and chores, housekeeping duties, washing, cleaning, dusting, sweeping, vacuuming floors, dishes, ironing clothes, linens, laundry, cooking. I am freakishly neat, LOVE a clean and organized house and I think people feel better when their spaces are properly nested and comfortable at any given moment.

I can wear many hats with my job! I am willing to do most things if asked!

I am hoping to find one full-time *home-helper* domestic type position and work with only one household.

I am in a tough pickle. PLEASE HELP. Desperately need stable work near-by as soon as possible.

Hoping to hear from a kind soul.

Please don't lie.
Please be a sensible adult.
Please be nice.

THANK YOU kindly!

Blessings.

-nice lovely vegan girl

PS: My limitation is, I don't have a car. I am a bus dependent girl. I have a current driver's license, lived in Bellevue all my life, never tickets, had my own car and drove since I was 16. I lost my car to my former husband in the horrid divorce process. My former husband left me destitute. I am moving forward, struggling financially to start my life anew. I live in downtown Redmond. Since I don't own a car, I prefer to find employment around where I live in downtown Redmond so I can ideally WALK or quickly get there by bus. -thanks!
161st AVE. NE at Redmond Way

Good to know she's "getting over labels of any kind." Does that include "mother," "child-murderer," and "criminal"???

She is such a narcissistic whack-job (that is not my clinical opinion, btw -- just my personal one). I can't believe she even thinks this way -- we all know she starved her children, perhaps one of them to death, and here she goes on espousing the wonderfulness of her "perfectly healthy" eating lifestyle! Ridiculous!

I can't even write anything more because her self-centered, victim-stance advertisement has left me so boiling hot mad.

Thank you, Tripmap, for bringing this to our attention. She is truly despicable.

ETA: "I can wear many hats with my job! I am willing to do most things if asked!" Oh, REALLY.......

:banghead:

Good to know she's "getting over labels of any kind." Does that include "mother," "child-murderer," and "criminal"???

She is such a narcissistic whack-job (that is not my clinical opinion, btw -- just my personal one). I can't believe she even thinks this way -- we all know she starved her children, perhaps one of them to death, and here she goes on espousing the wonderfulness of her "perfectly healthy" eating lifestyle! Ridiculous!

I can't even write anything more because her self-centered, victim-stance advertisement has left me so boiling hot mad.

Thank you, Tripmap, for bringing this to our attention. She is truly despicable.

ETA: "I can wear many hats with my job! I am willing to do most things if asked!" Oh, REALLY.......

:banghead:

BBM. "Except telling LE where my 2 year old son is." That lady makes my skin crawl.

Wouldn't a person replying to that sort of ad be likely to have young children, that needed an after-school meal cooked for them too?

Sky is never far from my mind, although I rarely post on his thread. Its just so disheartening to see no progress after all of this time. It haunts me to think that little boy is out there somewhere and his mother just does not care in any way, shape or fashion.

"I can wear many hats with my job! I am willing to do most things if asked!"

Her ad sounds like a dating site profile.

re: The quoted line above, I think that's a nice way to say she's willing to do sexual favors with the person who hires her. In other words, the craigslist version of www.seekingarrangement.com

Can I respond to her ad and tell her if she tells me what happened to Sky, I will help get into a position where she can have full room and board paid in full where she can work on-site with no driving required??

I just won't mention it's in :jail:

Well, she removed her ad. I guess she didn't like this one http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/com/3708368847.html :dunno:

But, here is her latest picture that she posted on her ad. How can she look so happy???? :furious:

3E33Kb3La5Ge5Ec5Jcd3l8eb8aac5c2e01630.jpg

I hope everyone ever considering hiring an unknown housekeeper - ESPECIALLY - if they will come into contact with children, will always check references.

I noticed references were about the one thing not mentioned on that ad. I am relieved to see it has been removed.

I hope everyone ever considering hiring an unknown housekeeper - ESPECIALLY - if they will come into contact with children, will always check references.

I noticed references were about the one thing not mentioned on that ad. I am relieved to see it has been removed.

I honestly think her ad was more of a shot at a single man household looking for a household helper but, she probably wouldn't turn down working with kids. She probably thinks that she did a fabulous job as a mom and it's all Solomon's fault.
She blamed him for everything else in her CL ad.

I read through all of the threads regarding Sky. There is so much information to look over, but one thing I could not find is where was the mother going that morning when she supposedly ran out of gas? I don't think I have come across an answer. How can that piece of information be missing when it seems there should be a very simple answe? Even if she lied about where she was supposedly going it would be something that could be picked apart. Also who leaves their home with two small children and no cell phone with a car that is almost empty? Was is on empty when the police checked it, I know they said it started but was the gas gauge actually on empty? One more question I have is how much was the friend who picked her up from the gas station questioned? Not suggesting that they were involved, but as to what the mother's reaction was when she returned to her car and Sky was gone. I haven't seen a whole lot of information about the friend who picked her up. What was the friends reaction when he/she was told by the mother that she left 2 year old Sky in her car alone? The mother seems to be the key to answering a lot of questions that LE and the concerned public have. Hoping they find him soon so we finally have some answers.

I read through all of the threads regarding Sky.

There is so much information to look over, but one thing I could not find is where was the mother going that morning when she supposedly ran out of gas? I don't think I have come across an answer. How can that piece of information be missing when it seems there should be a very simple answe? Even if she lied about where she was supposedly going it would be something that could be picked apart.

She said that she was going to take Sky to the hospital because he was sick.

Also who leaves their home with two small children and no cell phone with a car that is almost empty?

She also left her purse/wallet at home so I don't know how she was going to show insurance/ID to the hospital when she got there.

Was is on empty when the police checked it, I know they said it started but was the gas gauge actually on empty?

There were a couple of gallons left in the tank when it was checked out by police.

One more question I have is how much was the friend who picked her up from the gas station questioned?

Yes she was questioned.

Not suggesting that they were involved, but as to what the mother's reaction was when she returned to her car and Sky was gone. I haven't seen a whole lot of information about the friend who picked her up. What was the friends reaction when he/she was told by the mother that she left 2 year old Sky in her car alone? The mother seems to be the key to answering a lot of questions that LE and the concerned public have. Hoping they find him soon so we finally have some answers.

And I'm sure people in the Bellevue-Redmond area know who JB is. Is she hoping that maybe someone in the area isn't aware of who she is?

Yes, I am also relieved that the ad has been removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston