WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is just freaky that she would even post an ad, does she NOT understand that people know who she is? Does she NOT understand that her child is missing, likely dead and it all points to her? She is just really creepy for even thinking anyone would welcome her in their home or their life.

Instead of looking for Sky or telling LE what happened to him, she's posting ads on craigslist! And that picture of her smiling....how can she be happy about this situation?! Her now 3 year old son is missing!

We know you did something, Julia. Now tell us what happened!

Well, she removed her ad. I guess she didn't like this one http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/com/3708368847.html :dunno:

But, here is her latest picture that she posted on her ad. How can she look so happy???? :furious:

3E33Kb3La5Ge5Ec5Jcd3l8eb8aac5c2e01630.jpg

HUGE Thank YOU to whoever posted this to C's List! Brilliant, exactly what I would have said. I don't know how C's lists works much, but hope she and others saw it.

HUGE Thank YOU to whoever posted this to C's List! Brilliant, exactly what I would have said. I don't know how C's lists works much, but hope she and others saw it.

Thank you isn't enough! SUPER BRAVO is more like it!!! :great:

Julia, you will not ever be at peace. Ever.

Three's just old enough to be toddling round the garden, hunting for Easter eggs. Poor little soul. I can't think what he must have gone through. Or what Sky's Dad is still going through.

Hope JB sticks to touting for the kind of work that won't bring her into contact with children now. Whoever posted that 'Hi JB' ad...well done. Very well done.

Good to know she's "getting over labels of any kind." Does that include "mother," "child-murderer," and "criminal"???

She is such a narcissistic whack-job (that is not my clinical opinion, btw -- just my personal one). I can't believe she even thinks this way -- we all know she starved her children, perhaps one of them to death, and here she goes on espousing the wonderfulness of her "perfectly healthy" eating lifestyle! Ridiculous!

I can't even write anything more because her self-centered, victim-stance advertisement has left me so boiling hot mad.

Thank you, Tripmap, for bringing this to our attention. She is truly despicable.

ETA: "I can wear many hats with my job! I am willing to do most things if asked!" Oh, REALLY.......

:banghead:

Don't forget where she added this towards the bottom of her "ad": :furious:

Please don't lie.
Please be a sensible adult.
Please be nice.

Her ad sounds like a dating site profile.

re: The quoted line above, I think that's a nice way to say she's willing to do sexual favors with the person who hires her. In other words, the craigslist version of www.seekingarrangement.com

Can I respond to her ad and tell her if she tells me what happened to Sky, I will help get into a position where she can have full room and board paid in full where she can work on-site with no driving required??

I just won't mention it's in :jail:

I think she's looking for a hook-up too. I did notice her subtle (or not so subtle) jab at Solomon at the bottom.

Well, she removed her ad. I guess she didn't like this one http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/com/3708368847.html :dunno:

But, here is her latest picture that she posted on her ad. How can she look so happy???? :furious:

3E33Kb3La5Ge5Ec5Jcd3l8eb8aac5c2e01630.jpg

Did anyone get a screen shot of her ad? It could be sent to Solomon's attorney or the BPD. They would at least know she's still active online. As well, they would have a more recent photo of the "mother of the year".

She doesn't sound so upset now. Maybe she could finally meet with LE and take a LDT? :jail:

If I lived in her area, I would've responded to her ad just so I could meet with her. :blushing:

I still have no idea what it means to blow the margins but, apparently it is a bad thing. If I did that, I'm sorry but here is the screen shot.

Feel free to send it to anyone or post it anywhere. It might be time for a new item to get posted on the Julia is guilty facebook page as it looks like there has been nothing new posted there in a while.

Solomon's posts there are beyond heartbreaking!!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Julia-Biryukova-Sky-Metalwalas-Mom-is-Guilty/301845393166680

JBcraigslistadpt1_zps7fb7f091.jpg

JBcraigslistadpt2_zpsdd83bdb6.jpg

What the heck?? She posted a poem before an ad to be a maid? She's seriously off her rocker. Freakishly (her word) is right.

Cases like these really get to me because she is just off scot free, charged with nothing even though she Sky is missing and she has no good answers to how or why. If she is teklling the truth ( I dont believe it) that she just left Sky and he disappeared, then she is guilty of neglect, abandonment or SOMETHING!!

She apparently left the kids alone for 12 hours during mediation, how is that NOT a crime. Even is she wasn't ultimately charged for found guilty, she should be grilled and investigated and much more. I just don't get how she just claims Sky is gone, oh well, and has little to say about it.

Cases like these encourage other criminals that they can get away with it too. That's how I feel !!

princesspjs, you didn't blow the margins. AFAIK, it's when you post a pic that's so big, all the posts on the page get really elongated and the writing gets tiny and hard to see.

Even if you had, it would have been worth it. That poem.....at least I'm not worried that a parent might hire her to look after a child now. If I was a Mom looking for someone to care for my young ones and I saw that, I'd run a mile!

I'm used to ironies but I don't think I've ever come across so many in a single case. Little Sky's Mom is Ukrainian born, where family traditions are still particularly strong.

'Mother Ukraine' is the revered national symbol and a healthy, well-cared for child is a traditional source of family pride there. I knew about that, and the 'Hunger Years" of deliberate, mass starvation that left such a scar on the national consciousness.

But there's more. Traditions and rituals have a very strong hold there, it seems. Coming up at Easter they'll be baking paska bread, it is very important and there's a little chant you have to sing to ensure it comes out of the oven well-risen. Part of it, roughly translated, goes:

' Holy Paska, be as grand and beautiful as the sun.....let all members of our family be healthy. Let our children grow up as quickly as you grow.'

http://www.brama.com/art/easter.html

Perhaps a Ukrainian bakery in the US could be encouraged to bake some Paska in Sky's honour this Easter? A newspaper or two might want to write about that.

Poor little Sky. He can't even be honoured at Provody (it's still widely practised) because he hasn't been brought home. What a burden on the family that must be.

http://www.encyclopediaofukraine.com/display.asp?linkpath=pages\P\R\ProvodyIT.htm

I would recommend the traditional Ukrainian Easter eggs. I'm Ukrainian through my maternal line and traditionally we make the eggs during the week before Easter.

Cases like these really get to me because she is just off scot free, charged with nothing even though she Sky is missing and she has no good answers to how or why. If she is teklling the truth ( I dont believe it) that she just left Sky and he disappeared, then she is guilty of neglect, abandonment or SOMETHING!!

She apparently left the kids alone for 12 hours during mediation, how is that NOT a crime. Even is she wasn't ultimately charged for found guilty, she should be grilled and investigated and much more. I just don't get how she just claims Sky is gone, oh well, and has little to say about it.

Cases like these encourage other criminals that they can get away with it too. That's how I feel !!

BBM. She even admitted to leaving Sky and M alone for those 12 hours! Even if they can't charge Julia with neglect in Sky's case (since there is no proof Sky was still alive at this point), she should at least be charged with neglect of M.

There won't be any double jeopardy issues, since neglect of M isn't the same as charging Julia with the murder of Sky. Two different crimes, two different victims.

I am SHOCKED, but still not so shocked.

Didn't expect anything else from JB. She is a Casey Anthony!

How many times did she write "perfect health"? Did she forget that perfect health also has to do with ones mental state??

Also, it sounds to me like she is very open to prostitution. Just saying.

Maybe she should try to find a job as a nanny.

Thinking of you at Easter Sky.

Attachments

• eggs.jpg
    eggs.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors