WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am not holding out hope about some cards police are keeping close to the vest. I've seen no evidence whatsoever that this is so.

I appreciate IndyAnna's intelligent post above, well done.

Other posts have suggested the police are doing nothing. I just have to say that is not true. They are playing their cards close to their bullet-proof chests until they have enough to nail Julia's *advertiser censored** to the wall for good. Plain and simple. Keep talking Julia, they gonna figure it out girl.

One day closer sweet boy. We are not going anywhere, or giving up on finding out what happened to you, ever. Period.

I agree, and believe they are also waiting for M to say something that they can go with. Just like those poor little boys of Susan Cox's, she will talk soon. Also, maybe soon one of J's family or a close friends will finally open their eyes and see that they've been duped and it's time to tell what they know (or think they know).

I agree, and believe they are also waiting for M to say something that they can go with. Just like those poor little boys of Susan Cox's, she will talk soon. Also, maybe soon one of J's family or a close friends will finally open their eyes and see that they've been duped and it's time to tell what they know (or think they know).

Amen!

One day closer, Sky baby.

Its been a while since I posted my favorite picture of our Little Man.

My Oh My what a handsome fella !! :heartbeat:

Attachments

• Sky.jpg
    Sky.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 26
Going down the mountain this morning,on my way to work,a bunny family hurried across the road! I got all crazy excited (Im weird that way) and grabbed one of Skys flyers from the dashboard. I yelled ..."OH my gosh Sky,look at the bunnies!!!!".

Im not so sure that was "healthy". But..it is,what it is. :eek:

Going down the mountain this morning,on my way to work,a bunny family hurried across the road! I got all crazy excited (Im weird that way) and grabbed one of Skys flyers from the dashboard. I yelled ..."OH my gosh Sky,look at the bunnies!!!!".

Your post absolutely warms my heart!

Looks like its my turn to take our boy up the slide!!!

UP UP UP we go!!!! :giggle:

Hey could someone help me out . I remember this case but then i lost track and just found it again now so i know the basics and strange thing mom did and so iam asking is that the thought pattern for most on here . Do most of you think what mom did is just to suspicious .Do you all believe mom did this ..?

Hey could someone help me out . I remember this case but then i lost track and just found it again now so i know the basics and strange thing mom did and so iam asking is that the thought pattern for most on here . Do most of you think what mom did is just to suspicious .Do you all believe mom did this ..?

I have NO doubt in my mind. NONE.

I don't know if I can follow this any more. How can someone leave a sick 2 year old (or any minor sick or otherwise) in a car alone. How can she only take one child with her? If you run out of gas (or have car trouble) why leave anyone behind?

It's all bulls**t - how can she live with herself. How can others live with her In their lives. The only saving grace will be that she never has her other child ever again.

SHE NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL for at the very least endangering a minor by leaving him in e car!!??

I LOVE that picture of our boy! :heartbeat:

Thanks neverletgo!!! You made me smile :)

A new and improved Craigslist posting in response to the ad Julia posted a while back.

Hi Julia Biryukova!

I just saw your ad here http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/com/3695991238.html on craigslist. You are "heartbrokenly single"??? What about being heartbroken about what you did to your son Sky Metalwala??? You're still complaining about being single?? I guess the seekingarrangement.com site didn't work out for you. You should be careful when posting ads on Craigslist looking to exchange "favors" for pay or housing. Plus, it is just tacky and illegal in most states. Have you considered moving to Nevada instead? I think there is work for you there.

If you tell us what you did to your son Sky Metalwala and you can get free room and board for the rest of your life. No work is even required.

I hope that you let any of your prospective employers know that you shouldn't work around children since you lost custody of your little girl who almost starved to death while in your care.

You also had a son who no one can find after you gave the police a story that has been proven to be one lie after another. What did you do with him? Did you kill him and then throw him in the garbage?? Did you shove him down the garbage chute at your apartment where a cadaver dog picked up his scent? Why? What did he do that was so bad? Why didn't you love him enough to do the right thing for him? At the very least, he should be allowed to have a proper burial if you murdered him. Where is he?

Shame on your for trying to go on with your life as if nothing ever happened.

Where is Sky????

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/com/3735587909.html

This is just another reason why you rock! :rocker:

A new and improved Craigslist posting in response to the ad Julia posted a while back.

Hi Julia Biryukova!

I just saw your ad here http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/com/3695991238.html on craigslist. You are "heartbrokenly single"??? What about being heartbroken about what you did to your son Sky Metalwala??? You're still complaining about being single?? I guess the seekingarrangement.com site didn't work out for you. You should be careful when posting ads on Craigslist looking to exchange "favors" for pay or housing. Plus, it is just tacky and illegal in most states. Have you considered moving to Nevada instead? I think there is work for you there.

If you tell us what you did to your son Sky Metalwala and you can get free room and board for the rest of your life. No work is even required.

I hope that you let any of your prospective employers know that you shouldn't work around children since you lost custody of your little girl who almost starved to death while in your care.

You also had a son who no one can find after you gave the police a story that has been proven to be one lie after another. What did you do with him? Did you kill him and then throw him in the garbage?? Did you shove him down the garbage chute at your apartment where a cadaver dog picked up his scent? Why? What did he do that was so bad? Why didn't you love him enough to do the right thing for him? At the very least, he should be allowed to have a proper burial if you murdered him. Where is he?

Shame on your for trying to go on with your life as if nothing ever happened.

Where is Sky????

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/com/3735587909.html

OH my gosh ppjs...you're so sleuthy!! :pcguru: How do you keep finding this stuff? Amazing.

OH my gosh ppjs...you're so sleuthy!! :pcguru: How do you keep finding this stuff? Amazing.

I dunno. :dunno:

But, since JB apparently reads Craigslist I think it's a good place for people to keep posting about Sky.

:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member