WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's our little man as a baby:

And another pic that is too cute:

I used to think that perhaps the reason Julia isnt upset or concerned or any of the other "normal" emotions...is because she knew that Sky was somewhere else,allive and waiting for her to travel to be with him.
But,the more Ive seen and learned about Julia...Im a bit more inclined to think shes just bat $hit crazy.

Im pretty sure Im goin straight to hell for all the bad things I wish on that women.

Sorry Mom....:facepalm:

AWWWWW Thank You for the pictures Bree!!!!
What a little doll baby!!!

Funny how Julias fb states she works as a "Full Time Mommy" ~ really? Well, lady, you are FIRED!!!

Sky baby thinking of you and hoping you are safe and sound, cuddled up and sound asleep right now ~ the alternative is too dreadful!! xox

May 25th is National Missing Childrens Day....as we all know.
Solomon will be representing our Little Man. Theres more info on Facebook,but Im not a "Facebooker", so as best I can tell...he"ll be at the Walmart in Tumwater.

If anyone else can get more info...Id appreciate it.

I pray for a break in this case, I want to see Sky reunited with his Daddy and M. One day closer, little man.

Up you go, Sky! :beats:

xHIy8eV.jpg

'He said......that Biryukova's uncle had visited from the Ukraine the previous April, and may have taken the child home with him at his wife's request'

http://m.upi.com/story/UPI-62831332360782/

I've been reading through the media links and saw this. I also saw in another article that before Sky disappeared, Julia had been trying to take him to the Ukraine.

If Uncle returned to the Ukraine on a plane, it would have been easy enough for LE to check records to see if he was travelling with a child or not. I'm guessing this has been done? In order to fly with a child living parents must both give their permission, or a death certificate must be produced. Entering Europe on a plane from the US will definitely have produced records, as well.

The intricate details of how children may be taken from the US to Europe without one parent's permission are being discussed on Jennifer Ramsaran's thread. I'll just link the post because someone's explained a lot better than I can. The children in question there are of Dutch-Indian and US heritage. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #11 *ARREST*
Europe has just issued its first, Europe-wide Amber Alert by the way and it worked, spreading the news quickly from country to country. The bad news is it doesn't exist in the Ukraine.

This article here in the English language Ukrainian newspaper seems to be discussing the problems families with missing loved ones have there (can't see it all as I'm not a subscriber). Finding this has made me wonder if we could submit a story about Sky to them though. It might make it out into the wider press then, and might result in a bit of pressure coming from the homeland for Julia and her family to help more with the investigation? What do others think?
http://www.kyivpost.com/content/ukraine/a-message-board-missing-people-and-broken-hearts-115393.html

This brings me to another little point; many of the articles we have say Sky is of Indian heritage, and others say Pakistani. How did that mix up happen? These two countries are not interchangeable at all. It seems to me it should be Pakistani, but does anyone know for certain?

The reason I think it's important to be clear is that people can often feel a special affinity with a missing person with the same heritage as themselves. They might do something to publicize the case, when otherwise they wouldn't......Well, to be honest, I don't really see how anyone in the world could look at this little chap and not want to do everything they can to help, but sadly mom has shown it's possible.

Did Julia ever take her trip back to the Ukraine, or did her reason for returning disappear along with Sky?

There's a bump and a half for you, little boy, all the way from Germany. Let's bring you home.

...and again: posted in "Eastside Household Services"....posted 05/11/2013 at 6:04 a.m.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/hss/3789862946.html

It's the same ad as before, Secrett and princesspjs, only newer.

I can't open this add, can you please write what it was about.
thanks.

Sky you are big boy now. Can you remember your sister and father.
If you can it looks as wonderful dream. I hope you will be with them soon.

I can't open this add, can you please write what it was about.thanks.

Sky you are big boy now. Can you remember your sister and father.
If you can it looks as wonderful dream. I hope you will be with them soon.

BBM
The add was like the previous ones she has been posting. Go back in the thread and you'll see some screen shots that princesspjs posted!
None of us can see the ads anymore because they have been flagged and removed or expired. But...there'll be more :facepalm:
She is posting ads looking for a "job"....OMG,I feel my blood pressure go up every time I think about that women. GRRRRRRR

I find it strange that Julia is just concentrating on these kind of 'jobs'. She has excellent English and Russian and I'm guessing she has a fairly decent education, but she seems to be intent on becoming a kept woman. I'm sure if she does become one, she will end up resenting the person because she will be so reliant upon them and have little control over her own life.

It sounds like she just wants a lot of money. Right now. I can't help wondering if she believes that money will drive away something else that might be bothering her, deep inside. In my opinion, all the money in the world won't be able to do that.

Just dropping by to check on our Sky. I heard some very sad news this week - one of the original detectives/investigating officers in Sky's case suddenly passed away this week. When he didn't report to work on Monday his Commander found him @ his home in his garage. I believe he had been on the case since the very beginning. If nothing else I believe he will continue to be looking out for little Sky and will do everything to help guide the other detectives to help us find closure. RIP - Bob.

Just dropping by to check on our Sky. I heard some very sad news this week - one of the original detectives/investigating officers in Sky's case suddenly passed away this week. When he didn't report to work on Monday his Commander found him @ his home in his garage. I believe he had been on the case since the very beginning. If nothing else I believe he will continue to be looking out for little Sky and will do everything to help guide the other detectives to help us find closure. RIP - Bob.

I'm sorry to hear this, RIP Bob.

One day closer Sky, we love you no matter where you are.

Thinking of you today Sky. Where are you sweet boy??? You need to come home now.

Thank you wenwe for letting us know...good to see you.

This really is sad news... :(
But,maybe we have an angel on our side now...a little extra special help,to bring our little man home.

I'm sad to hear this. My condolences to his loved ones.

I was thinking about 'perfect health'. If any person really did have perfect health, that would have to include mind as well as body, right? Because if it was just the body, it might be like one of those perfect, rosy-red apples with a disgusting maggot nestling in the rotten core.

Holding a buried secret, you might say. Not healthy at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
detectivegotcha