WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Member of the SKY Crew :bump: ing up this thread...

Nothing new, eh? :thinking:

Great to hear BPD reviewing the case. The idea of Julia being homeless makes me happy. Witch. They should take that baby away before he disappears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking about Sky a ton lately.

I read the thread about "parents who killed their child and covered it up". It is amazing how many times this has happened. :cry:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...who-killed-their-child-and-then-covered-it-up

I believe that JB knows what happened to Sky and where he is. I unfortunately do not believe he is still alive. I do wonder if what happened in this case was an accident - not feeding him enough, leaving the kids home alone (and something happened). I would like to believe that Sky's disappearance wasn't a violent one. But, I do wish beyond belief that she would be held accountable!!! And, for heavens sake, I wish she would just tell the TRUTH about what happened to Sky and where he is!! His sister and his father deserve to know.

Sky Crew still here!!

So... nothing "new" from BPD that's been published? Didn't know Julia was homeless - with her baby??!! :scared: Poor kid...

cocomod - I too think something happened to Sky when he was alone, when she had that meeting with the lawyers and all. Unfortunately, I believe she put it him in dumpster, and made up the whole story of leaving him in the car...
Am I remembering correctly on this case, that the police have "marked" the landfill where Sky might be - at the beginning of this case, or am I thinking of another one... just too many kids missing...

We're still here SKY!!

I don't understand WHY the mother has not been charged and arrested for she stated she did. She said she left Sky in the unlocked car, along side the highway, all alone. That is a crime. Even if she lied...and something else happened to the boy, the mother should have been charged with a crime.

(Maybe she has been charged? I haven't read about this case in a while.)

Lord, please help us try to inderstand what happened to this poor little sweet baby Sky.

I don't understand WHY the mother has not been charged and arrested for she stated she did. She said she left Sky in the unlocked car, along side the highway, all alone. That is a crime. Even if she lied...and something else happened to the boy, the mother should have been charged with a crime.

(Maybe she has been charged? I haven't read about this case in a while.)

No, she hasn't been charged [emoji853]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:bump:

Thinking of Sky, little M, and his dad a lot lately. Wishing there would be a break in the case and an arrest.

This little boy needs some justice. :cry:

I've been catching up with this in the past few days... I'm still on the eighth thread (I know...), but damn. So sad to know that, after all these years, he's still missing (and probably worse). My thoughts to the boy and the ones who love him.

Did she ever loose custody of the new baby? I really hope so for that childs safety! Was hoping for some updates, but sadly, nothing new.

There is mention of sweet Sky in this article about the Redmond Police Chief's retirement. http://www.redmond-reporter.com/news/redmond-police-chief-gibson-is-ready-for-retirement/

There are also cases in which there has been no resolution that have stuck with Gibson.

The case of Sky Metalwala, the then-2-year-old boy who went missing in November 2011, is one of those cases. Gibson said while Bellevue police took the lead on that case, Redmond detectives have been and are still involved in the case. He said he knows the family, as well, as the police want closure on the case.

“I always think about what happened to that boy,” he said, adding one final plea to the community for anyone who knows anything about the case to come forward.

Someone knows something about what happened to Sky, Gibson said.

Oh I just realized we missed Sky's birthday this year; he would have turned 7 on September 2nd. We're coming up on the anniversary of the date he was last seen, November 6th.

This is the case that brought me to WS. I'm sad that it's still unresolved.

Sunday will mark five years since 2-year-old Sky Metalwala vanished from his mother’s care in Bellevue.

Julia Biryukova has lived under a cloud of suspicion in her son’s disappearance, but to this day she has never been arrested or charged with a crime. She has refused to speak with investigators or the press.
http://q13fox.com/2016/11/04/sky-metalwala-disappearance/

My favorite quote of this article was "“You know what? I’m going to go there,” he said. “Yeah, I do think she was not telling the truth to our investigators. Whatever the motivation was at the time, we need to go back and find out what exactly happened.”

Yep, she is a liar, liar...

Where is Sky?? :cry:

Finally, they admit she's lying ! :thud: I don't get why they can't arrest her. She claimed to have abandoned him in her car, what mother would even do that ? They should be at least able to charge her with abandonment and neglect, maybe then it would be to her advantage to start talking. I just don't believe they will ever find him unless she's interrogated and / or deposed. Then, just maybe..... JMO
And this:

"I am convinced you hold the key to finding Sky. The employees of the Bellevue Police Department will not stop searching for Sky, but I cannot emphasize enough the role you play in successfully locating your little boy."
http://q13fox.com/2016/11/04/sky-metalwala-disappearance/

I just learned about this case from the latest episode of the Generation Why Podcast http://thegenerationwhypodcast.com/feed/category/podcast

It is so sad. I would like to hope Julia would admit to what happened but if no one, including her own family, is pushing her, I doubt she ever will. She is mentally ill but what is the excuse for the rest of her family's reaction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice