WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.redmond-reporter.com/news/282222671.html

"Every time, I just imagine where he will be, knowing that he was so young when this happened," Metalwala continued. "I still believe he's alive because there's no proof that he's not alive. That's enough proof for me to keep on believing that he's out there some place."

These days, Metalwala said his days are pretty active: he works, spends time with his now-7-year-old daughter and helps run the recently started nonprofit Washington Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

Comment by TenaciousGee is VERY interesting!! (1 hour ago)

Hi All! :seeya:

I haven't been on Skye's thread in quite a while...

But noticed there seemed to be some recent activity...

so I jumped on...

Very interesting posts by the commenter on this article...

:waitasec:

3 years later, police no closer to finding missing Bellevue boy
By KOMO Staff Published: Nov 6, 2014 at 9:15 AM PST

Snipped:

141106_sky_metalwala_660.jpg

http://www.kvi.com/home/featured/281789691.html

Awww.... :heartbeat:

I just wonder does she has heart, soul, brain or she is clone of stone. She enjoy her life as nothing happened. Even if she is not guilty for Sky disappearance I can't understand her.
How she can sleep, eat, live life not knowing what happened with her meat and blood, or she knows that he is somewhere safe and sound. I don't think that she is sick.

This is my own opinion.

It's unbelievable that after all this time LE is no closer to finding this child then they were when he first disappeared. What did she do to him??? Where is Sky??

I always felt that they had some hard concrete evidence and was waiting to make sure to charge her with the correct charge to not let her get away with it.

But yet how can a child be missing for long by her own negligence as she even admitted that she left him unattended. How can she not be charged?

I keep my candle lit (avatar) for Sky. Sweet child, you were loved and wanted. I hope Sky's Daddy & Sister have the best Christmas present ever - bring Sky home! Julia got away with murder (IMO) but short of that - she admitted placing her child in danger by leaving him abandoned in a car. FGS at least charge her with "child endangerment" and concealing information about a missing person. (and every other charge they can). She should be brought up on perjury or giving false information to a LEO. I understand wanting to protect the case - but there are lesser charges she is guilty of committing that don't have anything to do with murder or giving her child away or concealing a death.

Happy Holidays Sky Crew!

Something needs to be done about this. She is getting away with a crime and in our society it shouldn't happen. JMO

katydid I think she killed him or starved him to death and disposed of his body, but I think she just threw him out with the trash. I think she did it days (weeks?)before she reported him missing from the car. I still wonder if something didn't happen about the time she was in the mediation when she left the children unattended. Would she contain Sky in a room or leave him strapped in a car seat to do her cleaning routine and Sky died as a result? Did she take sleep medication? Would she give the children medication to make them sleep while she cleaned? Did she have some psychotic break and harm Sky? Does she even think about Sky now?

All those scenarios are possible :(

As for why his body hasn't been found yet: he was 2 when he went missing. It's easy to hide a body that small, especially if he was taken to the landfill in a trash bag :(

I just don't get why she hasn't been charged with ANYTHING!!! Surely the fact that she left them numerous times unattended, she could be charged with something!

I am kipping visits in hope that one day THIS CASE will be solved and that justice will won.

Just wanted to stop by and see if anything at all was ever done for this poor missing boy. I was just thinking that if LE was to charge her with murder and by chance she did senf Sky out of the country, perhaps to Russia where her father was when he was reported missing, maybe then she'd actually speak up and say where he is vs. Going to jail for killing the poor sweet boy. Any chance anything will ever become of this case? We're landfills where her trash was sent ever searched?? It's never to late to look for human remains if not!

There is a little boy in my daughter's class that looks so much like Sky's age progression photo. I think about Sky every time I see him.

Anyone ever hear any news on Julia? I wonder where she is living, what she is doing to make a living, if her OCD continues to control her life, and whether or not she will face criminal charges for child neglect (at a minimum) for "leaving Sky in the car" while she "went for gas". At least for lying to authorities - she never got gas IIRC.

I hope SM and MM are doing well and they have found a place of peace despite not having Sky in their lives.

New to this site but praying for Sky...bless his precious little soul. This is heartbreaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay