WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it. She has her mom and brother to help out. What about friends? Neighbours? Why in the world would she leave her children alone? Has this world gone mad? WTF is wrong with people?
:furious::furious::furious:

Why does mom have 140 pics of her daughter and none of her son on FB? Asks a reporter.

And it sounded like the woman giving the PC intimated that looking into Facebook is the duty of one of the officers involved in the investigation.

Ooh. Asked if everyone's story has remained the same - Mom, 4 year old - spokesperson says Moms story has remained the same.

Hmph. Another child disappears while ill. What are the chances?

That poor little girl. She must be so frightened. And Sky?

These poor kids. I'll never understand. :cry:

Is there a top secret contest somewhere for the most outrageous missing child story you can come up with? Because there's been some strong contenders in the past month or so...

Growing belief child was not in car Sunday morning is one of the possibilities. Appealing to the public to call in tips. Doesn't know about visitation arrangements with 4 year old. There could be charges down the road (sure as hell hope so!). Detectives are talking to family - everyone appears to be cooperating. Mom not on suicide watch.

Family members appear to be cooperating.

Person who looked in the car and didn't see Sky did it within the hour of mom leaving the car, before 911 was called.

Another briefing tomorrow betweet 11-11:30 tomorrow. Will send email to everyone for another presser around 12?

Another briefing tomorrow. Will email reporters beforehand. Looks like 11-11:30am is the target time. I think - she confused the heck outta me with that.

En Route to Overlake via 112th? Really? From her apartment?There is a reason that the spokesperson implied she was "kinda" headed for Overlake.

Why would she be at 112th and 24th?

This route and her location make NO SENSE!

Any Eastsiders have insight on this? She would have had to go the opposite direction from the hospital on 520 and backtrack down 112th, no? Instead of jumping onto 405? Seriously, she's been in Bellevue since she was 12, that's a pretty notable interchange.

If you're going to the ER, your kid is pretty sick. Leaving him and taking that long to cover 1.3 miles? Uhg. Thing is, she is clearly neglectful and thoughtless enough to actually do it. I still don't buy it, but it's horrifying that it's possible.

I'm flabbergasted no one has come forward and said they babysat the kids for the 11 hours of mediation.

Seriously, the one time I couldn't find a sitter for a child support hearing I took my son to the baby sitting service AVAILABLE AT THE COURTHOUSE. Yes, they DO provide those at the courthouse.

Any words I have for the mother would get me timed out or banned.... I hope she breaks under interrogation and fesses up what she did to and with Sky. :furious:

Another update tomorrow around 11:00, unless there is a reason to have one sooner.
The first time the 4-year old was interviewed she said Sky was in the car with them. The spokeswoman said that the mother's story didn't change, implying the daughter's did change, but she also said she hadn't heard much about the second, more extensive interview with the daughter.

Family members appear to be cooperating.

Person who looked in the car and didn't see Sky did it within the hour of mom leaving the car, before 911 was called.

Thanks - couldn't type fast enough - LE spokesperson also said they turned around and drove back past the car again I think. :waitasec:

Mom was en route to hospital b/c Sky was ill.

ETA: Then why in the HELL would you leave him alone in the car?!? If he was so sick you were taking him to the freaking hospital? You wouldn't. You'd flag down a car to help you finish getting your child there.

:furious:

Oh what bs. This women is starting to sound more and more like..ahh nevermind..

And she had custody of these babes? What on earthh?

So shes trying to make herself out to be caring and loving of this child and she only left him in a car cuz hes asleep and sick gmab. Where did she learn to deflect like this? One scary women I say.

Is there a top secret contest somewhere for the most outrageous missing child story you can come up with? Because there's been some strong contenders in the past month or so...

Yep. Some very strong contestants and this one could take the cake.

The four year old's story changing might mean something, or it might not. Not all four year olds are great with time and sequence, or reality for that matter. She could mean that the daughter has divulged important information, or she could mean that the daughter has been coached to revise her story, or she could just mean that the daughter's story keeps changing because she's four, imaginative, and traumatized. Still, interesting.

The mother said she went to the farther, out of the way hospital because she was more comfortable with that hospital.
It is a possibility that someone has Sky and is not cooperating.
They have had to broaden the search in both the area around the mother's apartment in Remond as well as the time frame since nobody has seemed to see Sky in the two weeks since Sunday.

I'm flabbergasted no one has come forward and said they babysat the kids for the 11 hours of mediation.

Seriously, the one time I couldn't find a sitter for a child support hearing I took my son to the baby sitting service AVAILABLE AT THE COURTHOUSE. Yes, they DO provide those at the courthouse.

Any words I have for the mother would get me timed out or banned.... I hope she breaks under interrogation and fesses up what she did to and with Sky. :furious:

She may be a REALLY good liar. If so, it might be way too hard to break her.

Gotta run home for the night. Time to hug my baby boy. Thanks for the running update guys. See you all tomorrow, and hopefully by then we have some kind of news on little Sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman