WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
... He said an email sent by Biryukova to a friend Sunday morning is the only evidence police have that Sky was ill.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2016724529_missing10m.html

Note the use of the word only. This tells me LE can not confirm her story by way of a pediatrician who had spoken with mom regarding Sky's alleged illness.

Additionally, it's quite apparent to me the email was sent as an attempt for an 'alibi' to confirm the childs illness. Who has the time to send an email, but forgets their phone, their purse and does not call a pediatrician prior to driving their very ill child to the hospital? And then thinks they've run out of gas when the idiot light comes on?

I'll put my money down now that LE finds nothing mechanically wrong with the car.

I hope LE has taken cadaver dogs into that apartment and used them on her car and has simply not made that info public.

all jmo

Sorry to quote myself, but I will further add with as many times as mom has left these children alone, my money is on something happening to Sky, mom leaving the daughter alone, likely during the middle of the night, while she disposed of and hid Sky and then set this charade up for Sunday morning because she knew she could not produce both children.

My money is on something happening to Sky between the time of the 11 hour mediation and when called to back out of the mediated agreement.

jmo

I agree but also I wonder if mom just did not realize they would take her daughter from her? And when it happened, mom realized that the daughter would be better placed with her dad, than with stangers. I'm not sure I'm saying this right....

I think Mom could very well be hiding Sky, not because she feared for Sky, but to get back at dad and punish him, thinking he only cares about his son.

I think mom knows dad did not and would not hurt the children - but she is angry with him and so she took Sky (in one way or another) from him.

Hope that makes sense - foggy brain this morning. And praying that Sky is safe and sound and will be home soon.

Salem

I don't think mom thought this far ahead, frankly. Other parents have had kids "kidnapped" while in their care and they still have their other children. It's possible she thought she'd be able to keep M**** even though Sky was "kidnapped". It happens often enough.

In fact, other parents have recently had an infant "kidnapped", lied to police, failed a poly, then stopped talking to the police altogether; and they still have their other kids. It's not all that farfetched that mom wasn't anticipating CPS taking her daughter, and maybe at that point she decided dad was better than total strangers.

I don't know if I'm saying this right either, but I got your point!

Anyone consider the judge ruling the child stay in foster care and have supervised visitations with dad so the child might be further questioned and dad could not 'taint' the childs statements by further questioning her?

Not sure I am phrasing that correctly, but it may be to protect any additional information that may be gained from the child in the criminal investigation.

ETA: I'm not saying the dad would deliberately taint the childs recollection, but based on moms obvious alienation of the child from her daddy, they don't wish to further traumatize her.

I can't say enough how much this mother has infuriated me, as do ALL parents who can not put their childrens best interests first! -And that is the childs right to BOTH parents, provided neither parent is a danger to the child.

Anyone consider the judge ruling the child stay in foster care and have supervised visitations with dad so the child might be further questioned and dad could not 'taint' the childs statements by further questioning her?

Not sure I am phrasing that correctly, but it may be to protect any additional information that may be gained from the child in the criminal investigation.

Maybe, maybe not? Look at Baby Lisa's case. Her brothers still have yet to be interviewed again and the parents have custody of them. Even after mom admitted being drunk on the night in question.

However, it could just depend on each individual police department and their protocol.

Foxnews reporting LE has said there was enough gas in the car, it shouldn't have run out.

Cubby - I think this is exactly what is going on. If I remember correctly, Dad has extended family in area that is supporting him, right? Previous CPS charges were cleared according to Dad's attny. There is really no reason to keep the child from dad at this point, except to protect the child's memory of the events. There appears to be a lot of anomosity (sp?) between the parents and they probably don't want dad saying things about mom at this point.

Salem

... He said an email sent by Biryukova to a friend Sunday morning is the only evidence police have that Sky was ill.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2016724529_missing10m.html

Note the use of the word only. This tells me LE can not confirm her story by way of a pediatrician who had spoken with mom regarding Sky's alleged illness.

Additionally, it's quite apparent to me the email was sent as an attempt for an 'alibi' to confirm the childs illness. Who has the time to send an email, but forgets their phone, their purse and does not call a pediatrician prior to driving their very ill child to the hospital? And then thinks they've run out of gas when the idiot light comes on?

I'll put my money down now that LE finds nothing mechanically wrong with the car.

I hope LE has taken cadaver dogs into that apartment and used them on her car and has simply not made that info public.

all jmo

It IS really strange to me that she would send en email to a friend about him being sick. I feel like lately, all of the babies that go "missing" are claimed to have been sick prior to disappearing.

In my own case that involves a family member, the mother claimed the baby was not feeling well and she thought he may have had a cold or something. My grandmother had talked to her over the phone about it, and immediately bought a humidifier and dropped it off. The next morning, the baby was found dead.

Maybe with these situations, the perpetrator sees their child as there's something wrong with them (imagined or real) making bonding impossible for them, so the child then becomes this burden. As seen by the parent involved, a burden who has a growing and ever expanding presence in their life. And by telling others that their child is sick, it's like an external manifestation of their thought process regarding harming their child.

Maybe it's forethought that if they are already sick, when they disappear there's an even more likely chance people will not expect to find them alive. (This next one really only applies to babies in the SIDS range) Or if they are reported dead by the perpetrator, being sick beforehand could explain why the child just dies in the middle of the night. Without other evidence (as in deliberate suffocation being difficult to distinguish) it could easily be attributed to SIDS since one of the listed characteristics is having a low grade fever, maybe a cold right before.

IMO I feel like its a subtle clue that they consciously or subconsciously throw out there. If they in fact know their child is already dead or about to be, of course they were ill when they last saw them.

Again, all just speculation and thinking out loud!

All MVHO of course :)

Thanks. I suck at figuring out time zones. In two hours then?

Maybe, maybe not? Look at Baby Lisa's case. Her brothers still have yet to be interviewed again and the parents have custody of them. Even after mom admitted being drunk on the night in question.

However, it could just depend on each individual police department and their protocol.

I think the difference may be the circumstances. Lisa was reported kidnapped from her bed. Sky was left in a cold unlocked car sick for over an hour and his parents have a history of neglect AND a custody battle.

The initial interview with M was described as "frustrating" and I believe it was reports LE said it sounded coached.

I think they are hopeful to gain insight from her once she is deprogrammed a bit. She is the one who has seen everything. She will be the key. And a child who is left to fend for themselves as often as we think, is incredibly mature and will be helpful.

Still really new to WS, but I've been reading about Sky and Baby Lisa obsessively. One thing that stuck out to me about JB's story that I don't think anyone has mentioned yet is this: How did JB call her friend if she left her cell phone at home? I know it has been mentioned that she went to a gas station and presumably borrowed their house phone to make the call. But I don't know about you folks -- I, for the life of me, would not be able to call a single person (other than my husband or my mother) because all my friend's numbers are programmed into my cell and I just pick the contact I want to dial. The phone does all the work. I'm 37 and can remember life before mobile phones; JB is 30 (?) and is firmly in the cell phone era. She probably has never had to remember a phone number in her life, they've all been programmed into her phone.

I think I'm rambling, but did anyone else notice this?

I believe the friend has a business and JB could have had her business card in her wallet, or per chance...memory. Which leads me to another open question to anyone.... that prolly has an open answer. Does OCD effect memory...and if so how?

By the way....:greetings: :welcome5:

I believe the friend has a business and JB could have had her business card in her wallet, or per chance...memory. Which leads me to another open question to anyone.... that prolly has an open answer. Does OCD effect memory...and if so how?

By the way....:greetings: :welcome5:

It does for my brother, who is severe...he has a "Rainman" kind of memory, he can recite back anything he has ever learned, basically, especially to do with stats and numbers...of course he doesn't communicate with very many people...but he does have amazing recall, FWIW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member