WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched the Law and Order episode. I seen a post here somewhere (please don't make me go find it:) that said SIDS never happens in toddlers. So I looked it up and to my shock there is something called SUID, it can happen.

http://www.sidscenter.org/TopicalBib/UnexplainedDeath.html

THEORY ALERT!!!!
It mentions that some were caused by sickness. If Julia was doing homeopathic healing and she didn't go get help when she should have and he died, couldn't she be charged with neglect? Maybe she came up with this story so she would not loose her daughter or go to jail. They don't believe her like she thought they would, so she says "oh no, yes please just give her to her dad" MOO

Just a thought I had after reading about SUID. I have never heard of it before. Learn something new everyday..I'm just baffled!!!!

I hadn't heard of it either, but it makes sense since there are those rare, strange, unexplained deaths of seemingly healthy, non-elderly adults as well.

That being said, it's my personal opinion that she's shown way more indications that she neglects her children more often than going out of her way to care for them, even using holistic methods--which seems to me would take more effort. And...other than a seeming one-day series of photos at her daughter's 1st doctor check-up (where she looks to be over two) and the photo album title "My Oraganic Baby", do we really know that she was a gung-ho organic/holistic mama? Could this not have been a passing phase for mom? Cause I'm just having a really hard time reconcilling that a woman who repeatedly leaves her 4 and 2 year old unattended, even after being charged with it, is truly concerned about her children's overall health. :furious:

But I'm not negating your theory at all. You could be on to something. I just think it's statistically more likely something happened to Sky when mama left him/them unattended...since she seems to do that a lot. :seeya:

I cannot find the post. But,from memory the apartment she lived at (prior to moving to Redmond)was either on NE 28th Place or NE 29th Place or NE 30th place off Bellevue Way just north of the Chevron. Early on her husband wondered why she did not go to the Brief Encounters Cafe(they are open for breakfast) behind the Chevron. I thought at the time they must have ate there and knew people there. It is also a very children friendly place to eat.

Yes, there are apts at 29th & Bellevue Way

http://hotpads.com/apartments/1515-...,corporate&loan=30,0.0525,0&resultsPerQuad=24

http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=ry5h9f4tgxfz&lvl=19.245791202436923&dir=0.41777548986521306&sty=b&where1=10400%20NE%2029TH%20St%2C%20Bellevue%2C%20WA%2098004&form=LMLTCC

I hadn't heard of it either, but it makes sense since there are those rare, strange, unexplained deaths of seemingly healthy, non-elderly adults as well.

That being said, it's my personal opinion that she's shown way more indications that she neglects her children more often than going out of her way to care for them, even using holistic methods--which seems to me would take more effort. And...other than a seeming one-day series of photos at her daughter's 1st doctor check-up (where she looks to be over two) and the photo album title "My Oraganic Baby", do we really know that she was a gung-ho organic/holistic mama? Could this not have been a passing phase for mom? Cause I'm just having a really hard time reconcilling that a woman who repeatedly leaves her 4 and 2 year old unattended, even after being charged with it, is truly concerned about her children's overall health. :furious:

But I'm not negating your theory at all. You could be on to something. I just think it's statistically more likely something happened to Sky when mama left him/them unattended...since she seems to do that a lot. :seeya:

It's possible Julia could have been taking on the "earthy, holistic, organic" persona to impress her peers (when in fact that really isn't/wasn't reality).

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2016724529_missing10m.html

Lawyer defends mother

Freitas challenged the police characterization of Biryukova and said the mother has helped police in every way possible.

"She gave them her home, car, computer, cellphone. She talked to them for hours. What else is she supposed to do?" Freitas said Wednesday.

She says her child was kidnapped right? Well at LEAST she should be PLEADING to whoever has Sky on the news. It does not mean she has to answer any questions to reporters, just a plea that's all I ask...MOO

What else is she supposed to do? How about start telling the truth?

It's possible Julia could have been taking on the "earthy, holistic, organic" persona to impress her peers (when in fact that really isn't/wasn't reality).

That's exactly what I was thinking.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2016724529_missing10m.html

Lawyer defends mother

Freitas challenged the police characterization of Biryukova and said the mother has helped police in every way possible.

"She gave them her home, car, computer, cellphone. She talked to them for hours. What else is she supposed to do?" Freitas said Wednesday.

She says her child was kidnapped right? Well at LEAST she should be PLEADING to whoever has Sky on the news. It does not mean she has to answer any questions to reporters, just a plea that's all I ask...MOO

You know what that sounds like to me? It sounds like "Meh, I gave you what I got. You figure it out." :furious:

Reminds me of someone else with lots of crazy stories (read: lies) who wouldn't talk to the public. I swear, I am beginning to think more and more that this was practically orchestrated completely after studying the Anthony case.

We have a presser in 10 minutes...right?

I looked at *a lot* of pictures, and I think she was somewhat organic/earthy/holistic. Whether or not she was doing it to impress peers, I have no idea. But in those pictures, there was "wholesome" type of snacks, a heavy-duty juice machine, a picture of the children's homeopathic center where they took the daughter, lots of fruits on the counter, the kids eating salads, etc.

Just an observation...

Im sorry for joining so late, but I just watched the police cheifs presser(from other day), So let me get this straight, she went to the hospital & Gas station with no cash,container, no id, and no cell phone???

Can someone transcribe?

(OT: Between the cases this week I've been following and this whole effing Penn State mess, I'm doing "WS-Lite" today - and trying to cheer up by Christmas shopping on Amazon. I highly recommend it as a way to give yourself a breather... :hug:)

I'm sure it's been said and I just missed it, but when was Dad to have his first visit with the kids? Was the visitation to start immediately?

Can someone transcribe?

(OT: Between the cases this week I've been following and this whole effing Penn State mess, I'm doing "WS-Lite" today - and trying to cheer up by Christmas shopping on Amazon. I highly recommend it as a way to give yourself a breather... :hug:)

I will. :)

Im sorry for joining so late, but I just watched the police cheifs presser(from other day), So let me get this straight, she went to the hospital & Gas station with no cash,container, no id, and no cell phone???

It was corrected later on. She left her purse and cell phone at home, but she did bring her wallet.

Can someone transcribe?

I think Christmas shopping right now would send me over the edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie