WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry for joining so late, but I just watched the police cheifs presser(from other day), So let me get this straight, she went to the hospital & Gas station with no cash,container, no id, and no cell phone???

She was not at the hospital. She claimed to have run out of gas on the way to the hospital. LE found 2.2 gallons of gas in her car (per msm yesterday). She had her wallet with her, but no purse and no cell phone, and she walked to a gas station in her former neighborhood which had been out of gas for sometime according to MSM reports. No gas can was found at or near her car. She also admitted to leaving the children from an unknown number of times for extended periods of time.

hth as a quick catch up.

I want someone to ask HOW Sky was "sick"... High fever? Throwing up? Coughing? I'd like to hear what mom has to say about his specific symptoms. :innocent:

not a lot new to report today.
in the absence of specific suspect information, the case does not fit amber alert criteria
mechanics of car still being looked at

Unfortunately, not much new today.

Addressing Amber alert. In this case, in the absence of specific suspect information, it did not fall in line with the Amber alert. Criteria did not fit.

The vehicle she was driving, they are still looking at that today. Hopefully, he'll have more information later today or tomorrow. It is in their secure vehicle bay.

I'm sure it's been said and I just missed it, but when was Dad to have his first visit with the kids? Was the visitation to start immediately?

I don't believe there was a date set, at least to my understanding since it does not appear the mediation agreement came up before a judge to be signed into an order. Just my guess though as a SP. To my knowledge there is nothing stating a court order had been signed by a judge giving dad visits (prior to Sky's disappearance).

Julia said she had difficulty with her car - ran out of gas and had been running badly. They will take it out for a test drive.

at what point does Julia or anyone become a suspect? Major Mike doesn't know. They will talk about that today. They are gathering information. Using all resources to try to find him. Eventually, he expects the detectives will ask Julia for another interview...days/weeks.

I want someone to ask HOW Sky was "sick"... High fever? Throwing up? Coughing? I'd like to hear what mom has to say about his specific symptoms. :innocent:

They did ask yesterday but he did not know, just that he was sick and she thought he needed to go to the hospital...

At this point, Julia is not a suspect. Haven't asked her about the Law and Order episode.

Any reaction from her "camp," her attorney from yesterday's PC? Mike hasn't heard.

He believes Julia holds the key to finding Sky.

No more additional searches planned.

Anything about dad's 2nd polygraph? He was supposed to take it yesterday.

TIA.

Uh oh, no more additional searches planned speaks volumes. :(

Consulting with a lot of experts and people with experience in this.

Julia's network of family and friends is out of this state and country. They have reached out to all of them.

Sky's father is going to do a second poly. A close friend ... something (I didn't hear it very well).

He doesn't know about her mental state in the past weeks.

No evidence to believe that he is any further away from the apartment or where the car was left.

Small storage locker associated with the apartment that was searched and there was no evidentery value.

Not a lot new to report. One thing that's come up, the Amber alert system. Reserved for very specific criteria. In the absence of specific suspect information, it's didn't fall in line with an amber alert. The criteria didn't fit and we didn't do an Amber alert.

Looking at the vehicle some more throughout the day, mechanical inspection. The car is in our secure vehicle lab.
What could a test drive tell? Could tell us how the vehicle is functioning, if it has any mechanical problems. It's something we need to check off in our investigation.
Julia's told us she's had difficulty in her car, told us not running right I believe, need to rule it out.

When will they say Julia is a person of interest? It's something they'll talk about today.
What are they doing to put pressure on Julia? Gather information, continue to use all of our resources to find him. Eventually they expect to set up another interview with Julia, doesn't know when or it.

They would extend an invitation. If the status changes for her, and she becomes a suspect, they could subpoena her. They haven't asked her if she's watched the Law and Order episode.
They may put similar amount of fuel in the car to test it, but he doesn't know the extent of the investigation.

They believe Julia holds the key to the investigation.
It's a fine line that we're walking in regards to the timing of the investigation and what's best to do. When the time comes and we feel we should ask for additional clarification from Julia, they'll do that.

Julia's network of family and friends extends beyond the US and this particular state and we've reached out to all those people for specific information.
Polygraphs: Another person that they haven't scheduled. A close friend. And the father, Solomon.
I don't know anything about Julia's mental state in the last couple of weeks.

I don't want to discuss what other people around her have said about her mental state in the past couple of weeks.
Is the investigation extended beyond Washington? They don't have any evidence to say Sky is beyond the area of the apartment or where the car was.
Searched a small storage locker at the apartment building—no evidentiary value.

We've heard about using drugs to put him to sleep and they are trying to document that as part of the investigation.

Okay, see you at 3:30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member