WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would LE search landfills and not tell the public?
Would they bring in cadaver dogs and not tell us?
Would they search local water with sonar and not tell us?
Would they Lie to the media about any of the 3 above if they were asked?

IMO YES! Because they wouldn't want to show their hand until they are ready to make an arrest or have located Sky. Especially since mom hasn't cut off communication entirely, at least as of yet. If they have done the above and made it public knowledge, I can almost guaranty that would slam the door on LE's communication with mom.

jmo

Are you saying that the mom has gone through one attorney already?

As in they were fired or even quit?

hmm..

I'm not sure. Initially, I believe her divorce and custody attorney was speaking for her. Locals mentioned something about her hiring a criminal attorney who is known locally to be a "dirtbag" ( words posted as being used by the local radio DJ's discussing this on local radio, just repeating what I read upthread).

Hopefully the locals can chime in more on if this is the 1st or 2nd criminal attorney. Anyone?

tia

The last I heard is they brought in scent dogs. What about cadaver dogs? Have they been used in this case? I haven't heard if they did or not.

What about the home? Have they searched there extensively? Landfills, dumpsters, rivers, ponds? I know it sounds easier said than done and I'm not criticizing them. I just want to understand why? It's only been a week.

Do they still believe he's alive and someone has him?

yesterday he said only sar dogs had been used in the apartment in redford.. said no cadaver dogs...

(I personally think they need to use those as well!)

I would be surprised if the Veloce Apartments didn't have security cams. Some of the amenities are:
"controlled access buildings with reserved underground parking" and
"A technologically advanced community with fiber optics wired to each home".
You'd think there would at least be cameras in the parking area.

I would be surprised if the Veloce Apartments didn't have security cams. Some of the amenities are:
"controlled access buildings with reserved underground parking" and
"A technologically advanced community with fiber optics wired to each home".
You'd think there would at least be cameras in the parking area.

I'd bet my last 10 dollars that there are. I think that footage is going to be VERY interesting....

I'm also willing to bet she's been caught on a few surveillance videos at different places.

I'm not sure. Initially, I believe her divorce and custody attorney was speaking for her. Locals mentioned something about her hiring a criminal attorney who is known locally to be a "dirtbag" ( words posted as being used by the local radio DJ's discussing this on local radio, just repeating what I read upthread).

Hopefully the locals can chime in more on if this is the 1st or 2nd criminal attorney. Anyone?

tia

I'm not 100% positive, but I'm pretty sure during the press conference yesterday afternoon about the attorney he says that he's heard about a new attorney and the reporter refers to the new attorney as "him". In response, he says he doesn't know who the new attorney is and says he "doesn't know what kind of attorney Veronica is or was" (so seems like this one is a different one)

I'd bet my last 10 dollars that there are. I think that footage is going to be VERY interesting....

I'm also willing to bet she's been caught on a few surveillance videos at different places.

I'll split that 10 dollars with you! I think LE is just gathering up evidence and holding on to that, not wanting to tip her off as to what they know.:twocents:

I am wondering why Miss Homeopathic Organic mama would use drugs to get her child to sleep. I am not organic or homeopathic. I get my kids all of their shots and take them to the doctor when need be and put them on the meds they tell me to for the length of time they tell me to. But I try to keep drugs to a minimum and would never drug my kids for sleep purposes.

When I read the using drugs to get them to sleep I immediately thought of melatonin given her homeopathic leanings. I've used it myself and have given it to my husband to help him adjust to the night shift.

While I don't give them to my children because there are very few studies regarding safety and dosage. I know several mom's (great mom's if I had to class them) that give their children melatonin to help them sleep. One I know even crushes the pills and uses those little chocolate molds to make them their "night time" meds. (her son has ADHD and this was approved by her ped).

Perhaps that is what he meant?

http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2008-03-02-kids-melatonin_N.htm

When I read the using drugs to get them to sleep I immediately thought of melatonin given her homeopathic leanings. I've used it myself and have given it to my husband to help him adjust to the night shift.

While I don't give them to my children because there are very few studies regarding safety and dosage. I know several mom's (great mom's if I had to class them) that give their children melatonin to help them sleep. One I know even crushes the pills and uses those little chocolate molds to make them their "night time" meds. (her son has ADHD and this was approved by her ped).

Perhaps that is what he meant?

http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2008-03-02-kids-melatonin_N.htm

**raises hand** I use melatonin too. It really ramps up my dreams though in terms of colors and just general overall weirdness. ;)

If you look through the flicker photos you can see that apparently the organic foods stopped when the "mother" lost the nice big house. There are no fruits on the countertops of the apartment kitchen. Also M is seen eating from a bag of Goldfish. It appears to me that the "father" is the one that was pushing the organic route. He is seen in a shirt with something to the effect about real men eat raw. Once the "father" is not in the picture M gets a huge chocolate cake for one of her birthdays. This cake was at least a full sheet size. Completely chocolate, three layers.

As far as the homeopathic route goes, there is only proof that M went to see one at one time. The photos for that are titled her first dr appointment and she was at least a year old in the photo. Again, nothing showing that the "mother" still goes that route with either child and could have been something that the "father" insisted on when they were together.

MOO

Would LE search landfills and not tell the public?
Would they bring in cadaver dogs and not tell us?
Would they search local water with sonar and not tell us?
Would they Lie to the media about any of the 3 above if they were asked?

Yes, they would. I would certainly expect them to hold back some information including the fact that Mommy is not a suspect at this time.

Not even to run back into the house and grab something. If we forgot it and we can leave without it, we leave without it. If we can't leave without it, all three kids get back out of the car and come in with me. Pain in the butt, but easier than burying one of my kids.

I had it out with grandma (not my mom) for leaving my boys in the car while she went in to the gas station to pay for gas. She thought it was okay because she left them with her 19 year old daughter who has downs syndrome (high functioning). I flipped and told her that if it happened again I would call CPS on her myself. I was the same age as Adam Walsh and my mom put the fear of God in us. I don't remember much from being that age, but I do remember when he went missing...and when they found him. No way!

I don't know. I am going to keep checking back, but I have to get some school work done before my grade start dropping. Good work everyone! Thanks for keeping me up to date!

Amen!

She lived in the heart of downtown, as far as I can tell, so cameras on every corner, imo, as well as that apt complex. I just tried to view them on Google Maps Streetview to see if I could catch some of the external cameras on the bldg, but they were still under construction. Don't think I can with Bing, but I'll try.

Bouncing off my own post...

As a mental health professional and as someone who has suffered from debilitating anxiety coupled with depression in the past, I can tell you that there are many homeopathic/holistic practitioners who do not believe that medication is necessary for mental illness. We have a homeopathic pediatrician (who is also an MD) and she is very well balanced in her approach. However, I have seen others try to tell me to stop taking Prozac when I was taking it years ago, telling me to take vitamins and exercise. I ignored them because - while exercise and vitamins may help in the long run - I had a child to take care of and needed to get out of the bed every day. THAT was my first priority and the quickest way there was the one I chose.

The reason I'm saying this is - I wonder if the mom saw some holistic folks herself (or just did some reading or whatever) and was convinced that she didn't need her own meds? I'm not saying that holistic methods aren't helpful or that all holistic-type of practitioners would recommend that course of action. But I do know that they are out there.

Just a thought as I was wondering about what could have contributed to a possible breakdown and let her slide down a slippery slope. MOO

Nearly all of our patients have stopped their meds a time or two for various reasons. Some of them are just so seriously ill they either can't remember to take them, or they take them incorrectly. Others begin to feel better and think they don't need to take the meds anymore (our bipolar patients are notorious for that). A few refuse meds altogether and go with various holistic/herbal/homeopathic remedies rather than take any meds at all. This kind of medication noncompliance often leads to one hospitalization after another.

As I understand it, mom has been hospitalized 3 times since March 2010, one of which was involuntary. I find that very, very odd for a patient with OCD. In fact, I can't recall ever having to hospitalize any OCD patient in my 22 years in the mental health field, much less involuntarily.

There has to be some other comorbid disease going on with mom other than OCD, IMO. That diagnosis does not line up with her admission history. I recall reading a blurb that mom was on antipsychotic medication at one time, which does make sense given her admission history. If she was on antipsychotics and stopped taking them, she very well could have decompenstated very quickly, especially given her recent psychosocial stressors.

It could be that she was completely incapable of caring for either of her children the last few weeks and, being reclusive, no one was on hand to notice. I think M**** got lucky, and Sky didn't.

If you look through the flicker photos you can see that apparently the organic foods stopped when the "mother" lost the nice big house. There are no fruits on the countertops of the apartment kitchen. Also M is seen eating from a bag of Goldfish. It appears to me that the "father" is the one that was pushing the organic route. He is seen in a shirt with something to the effect about real men eat raw. Once the "father" is not in the picture M gets a huge chocolate cake for one of her birthdays. This cake was at least a full sheet size. Completely chocolate, three layers.

As far as the homeopathic route goes, there is only proof that M went to see one at one time. The photos for that are titled her first dr appointment and she was at least a year old in the photo. Again, nothing showing that the "mother" still goes that route with either child and could have been something that the "father" insisted on when they were together.

MOO

I think mom was into it, too. The first "Like" on her FB is PCC Natural Markets.

I'm not 100% positive, but I'm pretty sure during the press conference yesterday afternoon about the attorney he says that he's heard about a new attorney and the reporter refers to the new attorney as "him". In response, he says he doesn't know who the new attorney is and says he "doesn't know what kind of attorney Veronica is or was" (so seems like this one is a different one)

"Biryukova has hired a new attorney -- Robert Flennaugh, a Seattle lawyer who specializes in criminal defense law."

http://www.king5.com/news/Missing-boys-mom-declines-request-for-polygraph-133499358.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leledragon24